It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm done defending cops. They're scum!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Am I misreading?

You wanna start something with a cop who didn't ticket you when he said he could have and lied about going off shift?

You crazy!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That and he lied about the registration being expired. He lied to me about both. So what is the real reason he pulled me over for?
I got pulled over for expired registration. The registration is up in March of 2014. This year is 2013.
He said he didn't ticket me because it was towards the end of his shift. He pulled me over a little before 2pm. His shift doesn't end till 4-4:30.
No, I do not want to start something, to answer your question. He was in the wrong, hence "bad" cop and me being salty. He's a douche tainted with blood. That is all.
edit on 7-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I got it after you explained to Lysergic. I didn't seem right. I'm with ya!

Personally, I'm sick to my back teeth of police corruption. Can't stand it. Lived with it my entire life, seen off duty cops act worse than those they put their uniform on to apprehend. And many years ago, it was a lot easier to be a bent copper than to be the guy who holds justice and tenacity above their immediate personal gain.

These days, the bending of laws is the new corruption. They're given the discretion to act on certain things and this is how they respond to public attitude. Stick the boot in when you're down, rub the salt in as you plead.

They rely on the fact the law is often ambiguous to the common person, that it takes a lawyer to even speak in a court on your behalf, with convoluted law speak and customs that remind everyone involved of their places within society. You're a non-human entity under the law, with the contracts set out by government agreed to by you by your implied acceptance of them..

I don't know why the OP felt so irate at this one instance, or if it is an outburst of frustration at trying to have been a voice of reason in an era of non-stop police reputation bashing.. I've seen far worse. Been in far worse.

The law is set up to protect itself. Not because we are actively out to attack it, as a people. But because over the years of corruption being highlighted it is required that they protect themselves, than admit guilt and seek to better themselves from within.

Just like any gang who you shine the light of exposure on. It becomes defensive and slithers around unsure what to do with itself. It hates the light. And once the light has moved on, the corrupt cockroaches return as eager as ever to put that boot in to whoever it is that dare expose them.

I have no trust of a police officer. I was bashed senseless many decades ago, on a train home. A group of ... can't even call them neanderthalls as that would be insulting to the prehistoric beasts.. scum.. a group of scum decided my head looked like a good substitute football.

Cops finally arrive, I'm in a rage that they just let them walk away, and then they threaten to arrest me for disorderly conduct. Sorry officers, I'll just take my teeth and go home then, ok?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join