It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host: Your Kids Belong to the Collective

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hmmmmm? I seem to recall my daughter's father and I made our baby, she grew in my body that I had to take extra good care of...we were responsible for all her basic needs financially...and all her emotional needs morally...we stayed up all night if she was sick, missed work when she had a dentist appointment, sacraficed things we wanted to make sure she had what she needed......one thing being a private school and later home school...so Yes....she is OUR CHILD......

Now do I want her to feel apart of her community and the World...Yes........Do I hope other adults will be kind and helpful to my Child...absolutely....as I would do for thier Children...but do I expect them to Love her as much as her Family does...No......

I always find it so interesting how the "globalists" sure seem to want to protect thier families...while using every nasty trick they can to break up ours.......and I can asure you thier children aren't being sent to Public Schools learning to be part of the "Collective".......

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
dp
edit on 6-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Kids can´t belong to anyone, they are young human souls, supposed to be raised, educated and protected by their parents as long as they can´t figure their own way out.
No one owns another human.

And it was clear as a dewdrop on a summer morning to me, that it was only a matter of time that someone here comes up with the politic bs aka "those darn liberals" not far away from a "now they want to take our weapons and kids" post... I just wait for it, really.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bioshock
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do we really need to straw man this video (and thread) because it was posted on infowars? That is literally what you are doing here. You are trying to say that our evil ears are lying to us because Alex Jones broke this story. Ignore the article completely and listen to the woman speak, it's obvious enough what she is saying.

As for the Hitler, just listen to the man speak and watch the reaction. The man didn't walk out on stage and initially start saying he was going to create a pure Aryan race and kill Jews. It gradually built up to a breaking point that the world refused to put up with. We are seeing history repeat itself in my opinion.

Except today we have neoliberals and neoconservatives. Yesterdays progressives actually gave a # about the working class whereas today it is all smoke and mirrors, say one thing but mean something else. Yes jews EARNED the hate and many jews are earning it again.

But it is much more than jews. It is the globalist frenzy aka new world order. We heard bush speak of new world order a few times if not more. Neo=new, so apply this to neoliberals and neoconservatives. The republicans tried to make ron paul look like a fool when he implied he was a traditional conservative(small government, no wars, state rights, ballanced budgets).

As for Alex Jones he is a brave man and usually spot on with his commentary eventhough he has a temper problem. This article was not one of his good ones, but he needs some fillers to keep the show running imo.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I never compared modern liberals to liberals of the 40s, I compared modern liberals to those that worshiped Hitler prior to the 2nd world war, there is a difference. Simply watching those people worship the man as if he can do no wrong, defending him as if he did no wrong, all while ignoring facts in order to help his cause is literally the same as what the majority of modern liberals and American mainstream media are doing for Obama today. A prime example would be the story I linked above.

The Federal Government has one job in this country and that is to protect the rights of it's people. That's it. And the Federal Government has thus far failed miserably in doing so. We can see this when it comes to New York, as an example, banning soft drinks and playing nanny to the people that live there. THAT is where the Federal Government should be stepping in to prevent the encroachment on the rights of the people. But does it? No, it decides instead to purchase insane amounts of bullets and design plans to throw people in prison for defying their unconstitutional gun grab.

And where is the media? Not a damn word said. In fact, they call you, I and everyone on this site conspiracy theorists for pointing out the truth. And yet you can't get past your "team" long enough to open eyes to the history being replayed.

If that's not a good enough explanation for you, then you win. I retract my statement.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I warned about this. Wait till the pleiades come and are the ones claiming the children. Things will be interesting during that time.

LAWL...............im sorry what?

Im.......is this serious.....im seriously confused now please please explain...in detail

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Keep denying it, but the truth us there. They want total control of all decisions including how you raise your kids. They are future voters after all.

Celebs are really pushing it. "Obama is your father". And the twit Ellen Barkin.

On Wednesday, actress Ellen Barkin announced on Twitter that as long as Barack Obama is President, the people of the United States belong to him, Twitchy reported.

edit on 6-4-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
You have to wonder what they teach our children when we're not watching. I cannot believe anyone will listen to her advice.

Not watching????

Why don't you go down to your local school and sit in on some of the classes so you will know what is being taught. Read some public school text books to see what is being taught. Go to some school board meetings and ask questions. If you think there is some grand conspiracy; do some investigating and get back to us with your findings.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

Gun control, smoking bans, takeover of businesses, and brainwashing the youth....just to name a few things in common.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What is at all the same between a liberal of the 1940's and the liberals of today?

A lot considering FDR was Potus, Gold confiscation,Fema camps of his day, the unprecidented expansion of government never seen before until today.

FDR was more fascist than Hitler sans gas chambers.

On topic:

It is the parents job to raise their children pushers of the nanny state need to stop calling themselves liberal clearly they aren't.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

What I meant is how many American parents do not care about what their own children are taught. They just care about their grads. That is great, but we should know what they're taught too.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually I see the comparison of Liberals to Hitler devotees a wrong headed comparison/conclusion.

I think the conservatives/fascist that was actually what Hitler was is a more valid comparison. Hitler and the liberals and progressives have nothing in common, but the "my way or the highway" conservatives sound more like Hitler than Obama. Back off from Rush/ORielly/Jones a bit and think for yourself; like the advise you gave me.

edit on 6-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I did want to explain where I was coming from, based on what I see, without having to resort to that, but I thank you. This is more of getting people out of their "this is my team" mentality than anything else. Those that were born a party, raised a party, will always vote and be for said party type of attitude.

This 2 party dictatorship needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I linked Infowars, do you honestly think I listen to Rush?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I never compared modern liberals to liberals of the 40s, I compared modern liberals to those that worshiped Hitler prior to the 2nd world war, there is a difference.

That is the single largest piece of circular logic I have encountered today.

You said SPECIFICALLY and I QUOTE:

I'll be honest, when you compare the modern liberal to the people that worshiped Hitler before ww2, there is a striking resemblance.

That is you stating that you are comparing TODAYS liberals, with liberals of the 1940's. Since Hitler was a liberal progressive, you are implying that liberals of today are like those of the past.

Again, provide examples, or retract your statements.

Simply watching those people worship the man as if he can do no wrong, defending him as if he did no wrong, all while ignoring facts in order to help his cause is literally the same as what the majority of modern liberals and American mainstream media are doing for Obama today. A prime example would be the story I linked above.

THat's a SINGLE resemblance. You stated that there were many. I'm not trying to be difficult here, it's just you claimed something, I'm wanting you to explain that.

Otherwise, you are just making things up for the sake of your own argument.

The federal government had nothing to do with a New York city law. Please don't confuse local, state and federal interference.

Besides, the Federal government has no right, or should have no right to meddle in the affairs of the state. You don't like the law? Challenge it, get petitions for a ballot vote.

It's sort of funny that you went on this attack against the "liberal mindset", yet in the post on the previous page you stated:

But see you still think this is a Republican vs Democrat thing. This isn't a damn football game, we are not choosing a team here. You should be listening to and voting for people based on who can do the job instead of who has a D or R next to their name.

I don't see how you could encourage folks to stop thinking red vs blue, while your OP creates the illusion that one side is better than the other.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Actually I see the comparison of Liberals to Hitler devotees a wrong headed comparison/conclusion.

How so?

Anytime the Right grows government takes more power and control they always get labeled "fascist".

But

When the left grows government takes more power and control its "liberal".

How bout some consistency there eh?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where's the gold confiscation in recent times? Where are the FEMA camps that are in use?

I just can't fathom comparing anybody in today's political arena to people who lived 70 years ago. At least not to that extent.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Home school!

Home school home school home school!!!!

To paraphrase Charles Heston, "Take your stinking paws off my children, you damn dirty progressive!"

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I think the conservatives/fascist that was actually what Hitler was is a more valid comparison. Hitler and the liberals and progressives have nothing in common, but the "my way or the highway" conservatives sound more like Hitler than Obama. Back off from Rush/ORielly/Jones a bit and think for yourself; like the advise you gave me.

Hitler was both a nationalist and a progressive. I share some of his views, but not his war agenda. And germany did not go to war with europe because it wanted to but that is a different story and beyond the scope of the thread.

Conservatives, the tradtional ones, are the ron paul type, that has been mocked both by neoliberals and neoconservatives. And ron paul is no libertarian either, gary johnson is the real libertarian. Someone who respects religion is not libertarian.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by olaru12

How so?

Anytime the Right grows government takes more power and control they always get labeled "fascist".

But

When the left grows government takes more power and control its "liberal".

How bout some consistency there eh?

Here's your consistency....

Anytime, anyone, anywhere takes control of ones personal destiny....it's FASCIST

Happy now?

I still maintain the RightWing/consertatives has a more Fascist agenda.

www.oldamericancentury.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join