It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are You Afraid of the Most When you Think About New World Order?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
My fear of a NWO takeover is that they wouldn't let me stand on my porch naked and unload a 30 round clip from an assault rifle on a bunch of pesky critters. I enjoy my God given right to shoot up the woods with lead and blow them critters to kingdom come. It will be a sad day when I can't light up the woods with my mussel flash and feel that warm glow from the barrel after burning through a few clips.

God bless America!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Im mostly affraid of people BELIEVING there is a NWO. I fear people actually believe there is a super organized class that is intellectually superior and who have the power to see an agenda hundreds of years long to the end.

The word Illuminati also frightens me. It sucks the strength right out of people and they believe there is a super duper class of people that are smarter than us.

There are a lot of power houses in the world and they all got their own hustle. it is not anywhere near as organized as people believe and it is much more vulnerable than people know.

I prefer 'the powers to be' or something along those lines. something to describe them but i would never give them a title. They are not that smart and they don't deserve one.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

How utterly cruel and inhumane they are and the fact that they actually think it's for the "Greater Good".

I'm also afraid of how they can completely rewrite history and how great acts of bravery in the past have been completely forgotten or worse, distorted to look like "evil" acts.

But most of all, I'm afraid of the stupid mob who don't think and just believe all the lies they're told - the ones who laugh as they burn their own heroes.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That some perhaps DIDNT BELIEVE the DATA, and so manipulated the data to THEIR OWN intents/interest and MUST Answer to WHY? too? So 1 feels for them who ARE RESPONSIBLE and wonders of their replies too... WHEN.

be well

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST THOUGHTS AROUND THIS SUBJECT

edit on 17-4-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I really like the topic of this thread, what are my worries, concerns of NWO, i would hate to be restricted my freedom, but some might say i am living that fear now. imagine being given a house a job and instruction list for the day.
Thats my biggest fear of current governments also though that they impose on me what i dont want and what i think is truly wrong.

but im not afraid, the world changes we are looking for something big and better using our entire presence. what is a government but a set of rules we put on ourselves the problem is we pass those responsibilities on, like children. breaking free.

so would NWO restrict my freedom or protect it

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And there was no one left to say differently!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
NWO has no plans for you & me except extermination & they plan on living forever in their Avatar bodies.
It's all laid out there on their website - sure it sounds crazy - but not to them!

Celebrities, Foundations & Spiritual Leaders are dumping money into this project
& guess what your not invited.

2045 Initiative

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
death, but over a long enough time we all die.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Well things cant get as worse as they are now. I think a NWO would in one sense be good thing.

They can and they WILL.

The NWO are the very REASON things are as they are now.

true that. Satan is the one pushing the NWO, just like his pawn Nimrod did some millenia ago.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Like a lot of posters have already said - government control and restriction of freedom.

I'm surprised - and dismayed - at the number of posters who say they welcome the globalist master plan (ie one-world government).

I'll bet none of these people like too much government interference in their lives, yet they would welcome a situation where such interference would be absolute.

We already know how ambitious the western governments are in fulfilling their globalist agenda, and how utterly ruthless and undemocratic they are (the EU, for instance).

Life is already weird, and it's about to get a whole lot weirder.

I want back.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join