It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have been here before.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I tried to get him to take the gun back with him but he said it would not work out right that way. He told me that many parts of the bible where it says the son of man were messages for me. I was anointed with an oil from heaven and givin a choice to stay or go but if i stayed i was giving up everything i earned and would have to earn it again in a different manner. He explained that Saints were under GOD'S law and everyone else needed to follow the bible. One thing that stuck out in my mind is that he indicated that there was way more to the story and he was glad to hear when we told him that the gospel of Thomas was found and it was closer to his heart. I just don't remember about the rest of the text that were found with it. They gave me a command and put the weight of the world on my shoulders before they left.

A couple years later i was had to write down the last prophecy 3 Timothy. This was before i could even write. I remember some of it. It basically outlined the times we are in today and the method of the falling away. I was told what church Jesus felt would be his church because they followed closest to the writings In Timothy. I am not completely but i'm pretty sure it is the Presbyterian in Austin. The way to overcome the evil surrounding us involved the use of the Texas Rangers but until the falling away they would not be united and ever since i mailed that letter to them they have been keeping close tabs on me just watching and waiting.

I am pretty sure i am number one on their watch list. The letter also included the names of two asteroids da14 and ison and yes that one is Jesus's ship and it will cut the lights out and grow the other was a communication probe for me. I'm not sure if nasa even labeled them rocks when i wrote the letter in early 80's.

I was givin an a or b choice and i'm here choosing c so i really don't know how things will work out. i will probably be remembered as the greatest and weakest fool by all souls. They explained to me that Earth is GOD'S garden and just like any other home the garden is only part of the homestead. As above So below in other words the fight is not only in the garden but in the whole homestead.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Angel's would never show me there form. They would either be in a body of a believer or they would just give me manna out of what seemed just air. They said that part of my test was to not know their form. I remember asking one of them if they had pockets and she replied i have places to store things.It reminds me of how some women store stuff in their bra.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think the most important thing i was told is that we are at the end of this state of being and life now is pretty great but when the change comes we will not desire to be back here. We will not yearn for yesterday.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The last time i had contact was a week or so before the hurricanes. These two were GOD'S angels and they came to my house driving an old boat like a ford ltd or something. They were using two vessels that were maybe Pentecost or Jehovah witness. There names were Rita and Katrina. They told me that while they were here they would be visiting many gov. officials and speaking to a couple prophets. They came to me to remind me of my duties and said they would leave serious devastation in their wake. At that point in my mind i decided to try and warn everyone and at that moment they told me that i would not be able to remember anything they said until they it was too late. i told my wife that day but she was not able to remember or had just wrote me off as a nutcase just like most of you. The thing is that thousands of people have witnessed some of the things i speak of but the truth is taken from them. I believe this to e part of the strong delusion spoke of.

Somehow they drew their power from me and if i am not mistaken that power is ripe for the taking now again just like before. I would say that from now through the end of summer the power source grows stronger and stronger.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Stop this ride, I want to get off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join