It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient space travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I came over a web page that has a great compilation of ancient text describing space travel thousands of years ago, here are some snippets from that web page:

1 - INDIA: Vehicles that could revolve around the earth (i.e., satellites):
"Their fuel is drawn from the air in a very simple and cheap way. The motor is something like a modern turbine: it works from one chamber to another and does not stop or stall unless switched off. If nothing happens it continues to function. The ship in which it is built could revolve as long as it liked around Earth, only falling when the parts of which it is made were burnt up."

2 - INDIA: Philosophers and scientists who orbited the earth "below the moon and above the clouds" are spoken of in the ancient Surya Siddhanta. 3

Giant satellites made of shiny metal and turning about an axis are described in detail in ancient Sanskrit texts, right down to their dimensions and interiors, as well as smaller craft that fly between them and the earth.

14 - TIBET: The three levels of a pyramid in the Hsing Nu capital commemorated three historical periods in the remote past:
the pre space travel era
the time when men were able to visit one of the heavenly bodies
then afterward when they came back to earth and lost the power of space travel

19 - CHINA: "Desolate, cold and glassy": In the year 2309 B.C. the engineer of Emperor Yao decided to go to the moon. The "celestial bird" provided him with information on his trip. He explored space by the current of luminous air" (the exhaust of a fiery rocket?).

"luminous sphere, shining like glass, of enormous size and very cold; the light of the moon has its birth in the sun," she declared.

(Chang Ngo’s moon exploration report was correct. Apollo II astronauts found the moon desolate with a glasslike soil - and parts of it even paved with pieces of glass. Most of the moon, at any given time, is in the throes of extreme cold. It plunges to minus 250 degrees Fahrenheit at midnight.) The ancient Greek scientist Empedocles had also declared that the moon was made of glass. Such precise knowledge implies on-site inspection of the moon in the remote past.

Our past is so mysterious,but why have we forgotten it?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
I came over a web page that has a great compilation of ancient text describing space travel thousands of years ago, here are some snippets from that web page:

1 - INDIA: Vehicles that could revolve around the earth (i.e., satellites):
"Their fuel is drawn from the air in a very simple and cheap way. The motor is something like a modern turbine: it works from one chamber to another and does not stop or stall unless switched off. If nothing happens it continues to function. The ship in which it is built could revolve as long as it liked around Earth, only falling when the parts of which it is made were burnt up."

2 - INDIA: Philosophers and scientists who orbited the earth "below the moon and above the clouds" are spoken of in the ancient Surya Siddhanta. 3

Giant satellites made of shiny metal and turning about an axis are described in detail in ancient Sanskrit texts, right down to their dimensions and interiors, as well as smaller craft that fly between them and the earth.

14 - TIBET: The three levels of a pyramid in the Hsing Nu capital commemorated three historical periods in the remote past:
the pre space travel era
the time when men were able to visit one of the heavenly bodies
then afterward when they came back to earth and lost the power of space travel

19 - CHINA: "Desolate, cold and glassy": In the year 2309 B.C. the engineer of Emperor Yao decided to go to the moon. The "celestial bird" provided him with information on his trip. He explored space by the current of luminous air" (the exhaust of a fiery rocket?).

"luminous sphere, shining like glass, of enormous size and very cold; the light of the moon has its birth in the sun," she declared.

(Chang Ngo’s moon exploration report was correct. Apollo II astronauts found the moon desolate with a glasslike soil - and parts of it even paved with pieces of glass. Most of the moon, at any given time, is in the throes of extreme cold. It plunges to minus 250 degrees Fahrenheit at midnight.) The ancient Greek scientist Empedocles had also declared that the moon was made of glass. Such precise knowledge implies on-site inspection of the moon in the remote past.

Our past is so mysterious,but why have we forgotten it?

"below the moon and above the clouds" drugs

As to China and Emperor Yao, it doesn't seem that far fetched that individuals believed rightfully so that the moon gained its light from the Sun. How would it be so bright and reflective? Well, it's shinny like glass lol. The claim of it being cold could just have been a very educated guess considering by observation one can see there is no life(as they knew it), no weather, no active volcanoes... no nothing, all things that imply warmth.

pyramid in the Hsing Nu capital? Do you have any further information or links about this? I did a google search but only found conspiratorial blah blah...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

I think this book is a source to the Three Pyramids in Tibet.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Very interesting op, s n f, I will be back later after I have read and investgated the links.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Love this stuff. Thanks OP

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If someone could track-down that stone monument in Tibet an analysis of that stone would show if it was truly from the moon or just fable.

top topics

join