It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Gun Control} Obama: "Why Are You Afraid Of The Govt. That You Elected?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This man is a liar and a fraud and should be impeached. He has no business running a country from his little tiny podium with his little tiny brain.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He was obviously talking about Diebold aka ES&S electing him.
He's right, they have nothing to fear.

~E.C.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm not comparing Obama to Hitler in any way shape or form but it should be remembered that Hitler won the 1933 elections. Just because people elect a government does not mean they should have no reason to fear it. History tells us this and it also tells us that freedom is rare in human history, even the limited freedom we have experienced recently since the French and American revolutions. Throughout the majority of human history we have been ruled over and even today most people have little to no freedom around the world.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Strakha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Did anyone see Obama in Connecticut today?
Jesus Lord it's the new Nazi Party for sure.
Standing ovations for every sentence.

And conservatives here warned about this coming, they were right.

How is it Obama spent four years never mentioning gun control.
Gets reelected, one week later Sandy Hook happens right on time, and it's been political/social terrorism ever since.

Seriously sick and twisted, this continued exploitation of a questionable event in the name of "saving lives".... Puhleeeeze.

If Obama had any common sense, he'd actually address leading causes of death in America. Not gun violence, which you're less likely to die from than being struck by lightning.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe because we're not a Democracy? We are a Republic and I did not elect you or your administration. Maybe because those who were elected run guns into Mexico and the state run media refuses to report on it? I'm just guessing here, but maybe because the majority of those in Washington are corrupt? Maybe because you don't follow the constitution or bill of rights? Maybe because Joe Biden talks about a New World Order? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TAKE OUR GUNS?! MAYBE BECAUSE WE HAVE DOUBLE-DIGIT UNEMPLOYMENT?!

...maybe because we've been at war for over 10 years while the majority of Americans want peace. Maybe because the entire #ing world hates us because of GOVERNMENT! Maybe because Thomas Jefferson is rolling in his grave... and Ron Paul was ignored. Maybe because you won't leave us the # alone?

Maybe because you want to ruin the family and control every aspect of human life? Maybe because we have the world's largest prison population THAT WE PAY FOR?! Maybe because we can't even have real elections in this country? That we already know it will be Bush vs Clinton in 2016. Maybe because you were given a peace prize without doing a damn thing? Maybe because politicians think they are royalty... maybe because with double-digit unemployment you want to legalize millions of illegal immigrants. Maybe because I can go on all day with reasons as to why we don't trust you?

JUST MAYBE?!
edit on 9-4-2013 by Bioshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

If Obama had any common sense, he'd actually address leading causes of death in America. Not gun violence, which you're less likely to die from than being struck by lightning.

Very, very true.
I fail to see why none of the following have been Banned or taken off the market.
Fertilizer, High Octane fuel 100 + octane and you can still rent box type trucks like U-Hauls can't you.

Where's the Out Cry?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join