It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK A proxy war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Very true...and that crop season is coming up soon.

Ever look into how much training NK pilots get? You should... Unless you're in a MiG-29, as a NK pilot, you should probably just fly (most likely your MiG-21) out to sea close to an island, and wait for it to blow over, vs. die in a firefight.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by MrSpad

Very true...and that crop season is coming up soon.

Ever look into how much training NK pilots get? You should... Unless you're in a MiG-29, as a NK pilot, you should probably just fly (most likely your MiG-21) out to sea close to an island, and wait for it to blow over, vs. die in a firefight.

I do not expect most of the NK airfoce to ever make it home from its first sortie. My real interest in the training of their junior officers and NCOs. We know the higher ups are picked because of family and political loyalty and not skill but, I wonder how much of that happens at the lower leadership levels. With their C&C being jammed or bomber it will really be on those guys to prosecute the war. Strickly on the defensive I am sure they would be fine but, trying to invade the south would be a nightmare. Imagine nights when the NK troops are blind and the South and US have eyes on from mutiple levels.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join