It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tetra50
What do you mean by "artifacts," in this context?

I mean technology and/or social structures which allow one person to get away with aggression towards another.

I asked the second question because Puppytoven said:

you know as well as I do that a majority of the general public is sedated by television or their iphone. Being a TI is for not being sedated and actually paying attention to the world.

I have seen people claim that that sedation is part of the targetting being done on the public in general, the endgame so to speak, but here someone is saying that it has nothing to do with being TI and seems to also be saying that it is actually counterproductive for those carrying out the targetting.

I didn't say sedation was the endgame. I think often sedation is what keeps others from being a TI. The endgame is as varied as the reason the INDIVIDUAL is being targeted. You keep treating the issue like there is an all encompassing cause and effect. I approach this on an individual basis because I can't comment on other people lives. I can comment on the fact that everyone I speak to who is also targeted has a different reason than mine that they are being harassed. As are the methods used because they are tailored to that individuals life. i have stated that part many times and yet you ignore that.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppytoven
a reply to: daskakik

Sure there is. If you think the paranormal is possible -- something that often defies logic and science -- then it's interesting that you doubt the possibility of being a TI. You're refusal to give a direct answer is funny. I worded it that way because of your stance in this argument.

I know and I answered that way because I didn't want you to just say "Aha!"

I also don't doubt the possibility of people being targeted, I just doubt the way some people claim to be targetted.

I didn't say sedation was the endgame.

I didn't say that you did. I said others say it and that that contradicts what you said.

You keep treating the issue like there is an all encompassing cause and effect. I approach this on an individual basis because I can't comment on other people lives. I can comment on the fact that everyone I speak to who is also targeted has a different reason than mine that they are being harassed. As are the methods used because they are tailored to that individuals life. i have stated that part many times and yet you ignore that.

But I never get the answer as to why someone would take the time and spend the money to tailor the targetting methods. That blows everything out of the water because there is no motive. At least not one that sounds reasonable.

edit on 21-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I did answer. i said the reason one is targeted is specific to the person. I can only comment on why I personally have been targeted. Which should be explained in my first post. And you'd be surprised how easy it is to actually profile someone. Anyone with a Facebook has already been profiled by this country. And you underestimate the amount of greed in this country. You also underestimate what people in power will do to keep secrets secret. Especially if they've been saying for years that they'd never do something like that or, "Trust us." You also fail to realize the world we live in where everyone is so disconnected from each other and morality has become so skewed that you have a highschool mentality telling each other that they are not f#@ked-up when they act infantile. In a technological society where no one has a face, there often doesn't need to be a motive anyway. And everyone is so disconnected from actual humanity that all it takes is an email saying, this person touches kids, to get the ball rolling. they don't need proof. Just an excuse.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

And I said that I know people that have been targeted but that not everyone tells a believable story.

For someone who says that you can't speak for anyone else, you sure had no problem coming in and telling people what to do on someone elses behalf.

Please don't try and tell me what I do or don't realize.

ETA: The reason it keeps sounding like I'm talking about a "unified theory of TI" is because that is the type of story I question.
edit on 21-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And I said that I know people that have been targeted but that not everyone tells a believable story.

For someone who says that you can't speak for anyone else, you sure had no problem coming in and telling people what to do on someone elses behalf.

Please don't try and tell me what I do or don't realize.

ETA: The reason it keeps sounding like I'm talking about a "unified theory of TI" is because that is the type of story I question.

Adding to a conversation is not the same as speaking for other people. Pointing out bias, and frankly, ignorance that lead to statements is also not speaking for anyone. Please don't try to tell me that I am trying to tell you.

And if you think me "telling you" what you realize and d not is annoying here, imagine it on a grander scale. Done by loved ones and others you used to trust.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Adding to a conversation is not the same as speaking for other people. Pointing out bias, and frankly, ignorance that lead to statements is also not speaking for anyone. Please don't try to tell me that I am trying to tell you.

You did say that we should give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Don't know what else you could call it.

And if you think me "telling you" what you realize and d not is annoying here, imagine it on a grander scale. Done by loved ones and others you used to trust.

Don't see how that is pertinent in any way.

It doesn't change the fact that I have realized those things that you seem to think I have not.
edit on 23-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I just wanted you to think for a moment of the frustration of someone telling you what you meant like you aren't fully capable of knowing. It sucks, doesn't it? It's one of the fundamentals of gangstalking. Making it look like you aren't capable of knowing yourself.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I just wanted you to think for a moment of the frustration of someone telling you what you meant like you aren't fully capable of knowing. It sucks, doesn't it? It's one of the fundamentals of gangstalking.

I think the one difference is that I just thought you were not getting it. I certainly didn't think you were doing it on purpose. It certainly isn't something that I would go around complaining about.

Making it look like you aren't capable of knowing yourself.

I'm not sure that you did that. I think previous posts show that I know quite well what people are capable of but, even setting those aside, I never got into trying to tell you what I know or don't know myself. I'm sure I could make a pretty good argument of why that assumption of me would be incorrect.

Again, the main difference is that I might be well aware of what people are capable of but I don't claim that they are doing it to me because, back to square one, they wouldn't be getting a good ROI.

We are often advised to follow the money, so where is the money in targeting you? The question of course being asked of anyone making the claim and not you in particular.

edit on 25-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
so I'm posting hereabouts, the day after Christmas….late at night, alone, but the truth is….I was alone before, even when others were here.

So, that's it. That's the point of me posting. No point. Just me talking. On being alone and lonely. I used to think it mattered and know it doesn't, really, for anyone who still thinks it does. Are these the end times? No. They all are.
Are people targeted? Of course they are. Does anyone care about that, really? No. Is there a way to stop it? No.
There isn't. No matter whether the daskakiks of the world believe you or not, doesn't really matter, when it's all said and done, for the reasons I started this response with: you are still alone. Even if you sleep with someone else, and this is one way in which I reall suffer and know there are many others like me out there that suffer like that, as well: we hate sleeping alone. Never mind Sex. It's the not having someone to cuddle with, spoon with……No there are no spoons Neo.
LOL
anyway
there isn't anyone to share it with you, either, no matter your sleeping condition….
These days there is a contribute and pretty colored spectrum credit card choice along the top of your ATS page. So what's out there is here, too, now. And perhaps when you log on to chat, people don't speak to you, they just leave and come back again……and still don't speak.

and still…..you're sleeping alone.

These are the times we are in. Does anyone care? No, not unless they can make fun of you and therefore improve their own experience/credit therein. Is there anything that can be done about it? No, probably not. No one cares. You can't report it to anyone, or talk about it with anyone, who gives a holy #, and by the way, is there anything holy left, really??? No, there isn't. I wish there was, that we could put our faith behind, and I could write about that way, but sadly, there isn't.

Mars? Mars isn't the place they're telling you it is, either. Neither is here. And here, your best friend is also your worst enemy. That's where you are. They can call it whatever they wish. It wasn't always like this, either. But it is now, so it doesn't matter anynore. And that's where we are now.

Hope you're okay with that. Hope you're doing well, as a matter of fact. Hope you are just fine.
love you
merry christmas
tetra
oh yeah
and
ETA: Timely: You're not really my friend, dude, okay. And I think we both know that
Clause 15A T&C
I've stated it thusly for a long time
so, there ya go
edit on 26-12-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Don't mind the daskakiks of the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
Hunter S. Thompson

Don't mind the daskakiks of the world.

I've not looked to anyone ever for happiness or anything else, daskakik. That's not what I wrote here was about. And I was never alone, my friend. For evidently, you were always here with me…..
and I always minded you and what you wrote, for I cared that much……
much love to you
always
tetra

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's just a quote about loneliness. It's not like I was gonna go around changing Hunter S. Thompson's words.

You did say:

Just me talking. On being alone and lonely. I used to think it mattered and know it doesn't, really, for anyone who still thinks it does.

To me that quote is saying the same thing.

edit on 26-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A couple of things:

1. You're very right about Mars. I was just thinking, Why are they doing this like it's some new frontier and mysterious? There's life there and it's here now. Look around. Literally, look out your window. Any window anywhere in the world. If people don't know what they are looking at then that's not my problem. I'm just gonna leave it at that.

2. "Holy" is relative. This last couple of years has been an opportunity to re-examine everything. Especially Spirituality. Because something like that is what this planet needs to examine in order for any of us to survive what is surely coming. Yeah, it is a lonely place those who understand. Those who don't, I hope, will learn before things get bad and money and social status suddenly mean nothing. Because that is coming too sooner than we want to believe. And all the people stepped on and forgotten and screwed over and destroyed to get to "success" will be the people you might find yourself relying on. The good part is that none of us are truly alone. We are all of us connected. While society might have disconnected us from the planet and universe, we are all connected to each other, the universe, and GOD. A God that is far beyond our understanding so religion falls short.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks, as always, Puppytoven, for your reply. I'm even beginning to view Daskakik in a different light, but why shouldn't I: We're all here living through the same craziness, after all, aren't we.

Holy is relative.
This, that you wrote, stuck out more than anything to me, and isn't it so very true. I've written a few religious threads here that you may wish to check out, describing just that.

Other than that, I have nothing more to add, because you've covered it so well, already. Thanks very much for your participation on this thread.
tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join