It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo online Banking down! Another cyber attack!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I bank at Wells Fargo and tried to go online. I was not successful so I did a search. Yup. Down. Another cyber attack.

www.foxbusiness.com...

These are getting more and more frequent. They used to never happen.

Could "V" be right?

www.stevequayle.com...
edit on 4-4-2013 by davjan4 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

I got this to add to the soup

sitedown.co...

heres a link to see current DDOS Attacks, fyi

www.prolexic.com... -trends.html

edit on 4/4/2013 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

So does this mean Bank of America and Wells Fargo are both experiencing problems right now?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
reply to post by davjan4

I got this to add to the soup

sitedown.co...

heres a link to see current DDOS Attacks, fyi

www.prolexic.com... -trends.html

edit on 4/4/2013 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

Uh oh.

And for the record, I think V is right.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8

So does this mean Bank of America and Wells Fargo are both experiencing problems right now?

Yes.

Ominous indeed.

I got my money out Saturday and keep just enough in to pay basic bills.

edit on 4-4-2013 by davjan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wells Fargo website is working for me. It's veryyy slow, but it's working. Couldn't get logged in, though. Taking too long.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Wells Fargo website is working for me. It's veryyy slow, but it's working. Couldn't get logged in, though. Taking too long.

I just got in too, but it's reaaaaaly slow, and some pages don't load. Hopefully they are getting on top of it. I have these thoughts of getting back on and my account balance saying "0".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What the heck? Are Cyber attacks trending right now?
I keep expecting to see ads on Discovery channel for an upcoming "Cyber Attack Week" marathon!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

I always get all out that i dont need for payment, for several years, i mean i'm in germany but who knows!?
2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I kind of think all this cyber cyclone mess is either an experiment, or the preliminary data-gathering and risk analysis efforts to implement PPD-21: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience.

Article
edit on 4-4-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I bank with Wells Fargo and everything is fine for me. All tabs work and transfers work as well. Possibly a regional thing?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
First my entertainment is attacked and forced to go down (ATS)...

Now my finances are being attacked...no connection for me currently...not even a slow one.

I wonder what will be next?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just tried and it same thing, can't be displayed. Yesterday I couldn't get on here and at one point both today and yesterday yahoo wouldn't come up, though that was quickly righted again.

Maybe it's time to take my money out and leave only a bit to pay what needs to be payed right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Yeah do this, but the question is, how long the little paper is worth anything ?
Gold and Silver are going short for a while,..............so it all begins

I dont know if you knew this already, its a little older but very interesting.
In simple words, no ones money in the bank is save, (except the big players of course)
same happening in Cyprus can happen anywhere.

I know a little Offtopic but here it is

www.fdic.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A lot of coincidences lately with sites and banks going down and banks having a "glitch" that shows zero balances.
I'm not buying the glitch/hacker explanation. The conspiracy buff in me says this is something far more sinister.

We will soon see wont we?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just tried logging on and it won't do it... I wonder if my debit card works? Oh well... good thing I have a safe full of silver and a coin shop right down the street.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Wells Fargo Account Holder here too............Looks like " Money Orders " are our best Bet right now to Pay the Bills . The Hell with Deposits if I cannot Access my Account........

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Probably the little child king of NK and one of his devilishly dastardly plans; didn't he say something about the 4th??..

Actually I hope he does not find out or he might claim responsibility!!

" Aahh you dirty imperial scum, I show you; feel my power to cross all oceans and strike you"!!!

Or something like that?

Wellsfargo log on page came up for me in Texas....Guess Austin has it's shield up?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bank cyber attacks are headline news on the national TV news tonight.

They are talking about how they started 7 months ago and are increasing in severity, frequency and complexity.

And they're blaming it on a group (forgot which one) that's upset about the old anti-Muslim You Tube video!!

Get. Your. Money. Out!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Bank cyber attacks are headline news on the national TV news tonight.

They are talking about how they started 7 months ago and are increasing in severity, frequency and complexity.

And they're blaming it on a group (forgot which one) that's upset about the old anti-Muslim You Tube video!!

Get. Your. Money. Out!!!

Well we know that's b****cks don't we! As I've said in my posts it's been happening here in the UK for almost 2 years, and yes they are becoming more frequent. Duetch bank was out the other day. I hope more people see this thread and even if they just post the name of the bank they can't access, I'm sure we would be surprised as I feel it's a lot more widespread.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 4-4-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join