It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find treatment to kill every kind of cancer tumor!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.. they'll spend Billions beefing up every single aspect of our already elite army but when it comes to finally curing CANCER.. they give them chump change compared to that.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sounds an awful lot like the Gc-MAF cure thats was discovered in 1997 and has never been heard of by anyone I've ever mentioned it to. I imagine this cure will probably suffer a similar fate.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The 'conspiracy theorist' in me wonders why they are coming out with this now when they probably knew about this who knows how long ago.

I mean, look at the cures out now. Turmeric, oregano, garlic just to name a few spices. Then there's cannabis oil. Who knows what else and the drug companies are losing money because of these methods. Maybe they are realizing it's time to bring out the cure so they can still make $ before the 'good medicine' takes a hold of the public.

Just my thoughts.......

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Yet another in an extremely long line of cures, free energy devices, etc that will change the world and yet are swept under the rug and never heard from again.

Isn't it interesting how everyone one of these stories, there is zero follow-up. This miracle treatment will never be developed, and months and even years from now the very people excited about it today (including yourself) will not ask anyone else "hey what happened to that miracle cure"? Very soon you won't care, or you will be distracted by the next big thing which will also never come to fruition.

Exactly, how many times have we heard of a cure and then never hear about it again. Bought off, suppressed, ridiculed, or suicided. They can kill any of these cancers with rf waves, takes 5 minutes in front of a machine, and done.. But of course they don't make money off cures, just the so-called medicine, which causes more problems.. Each virus has their own destructive frequency so you can target it without harming anything else.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hooray, they finally found a way to kill cancer with expensive medications!! Profit was the only thing standing in their way! There are so many cheap ones out there, which nobody can make any money off of, that it was killing the research! Oh, happy day!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Interesting find OP... with the rate at which new cancer cures are popping up soon I'll have to create a third list of potential cancer cures to go along with these two lists:

12 Ways to Cure Cancer
10 More Ways to Cure Cancer

I find it highly unlikely that all these prospective cures always fail to work out... they just get forgotten and swept under the rug. Sadly that is most likely what will happen to this cure as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue

i know of a cure that i have used and works everytime. if you want the cure msg me

It's something that looks a bit like oregano, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
Consider this scientist dead within a few weeks ---- probably in a weird jogging accident or reports that he died in his sleep... you know... died of natural causes!

Highly doubtful. There are enough carcinogens consumed in our daily diet to make this profitable. Bet the stuff only works while you take the pills.

Hope this comes to light. Many lives could be extended for decades AND smoking will be cool again!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
Yet another in an extremely long line of cures, free energy devices, etc that will change the world and yet are swept under the rug and never heard from again.

Isn't it interesting how everyone one of these stories, there is zero follow-up. This miracle treatment will never be developed, and months and even years from now the very people excited about it today (including yourself) will not ask anyone else "hey what happened to that miracle cure"? Very soon you won't care, or you will be distracted by the next big thing which will also never come to fruition.

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2002, I was convinced that if I survived 10 years, there would be a cure. Yet they still treat Brain Tumours more r less how they treated them 10 years ago, a few changes, but nowhere near a cure. I'm sure there are many like myself, who would put themselves up as human guinea pigs for trials for cures for cancer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Having lost both my dad and an uncle to cancer, I really hope this is a true cure! Read the story earlier, and am almost afraid to hope. If this works, so many could be spared so much pain. I didn't see anything about possible side effects. Anyone know how much research they have done on that? I hope this would not have a long term negative effect on the immune system or something.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Of all the people in this thread constantly touting ridiculous cures for cancer like "Garlic" or "Bicarbonate of Soda", or "Cannabis oil", have any of you, personally, cured cancer using those methods alone?

I highly doubt it. The ignorance here is absolutely astounding. Every time I read these kinds of posts I just shake my heads in disbelief at the stupidity of it.

There are multiple people in this thread who have lost loved ones to cancer, and to tell them all they needed to do was eat some garlic, or turmeric, etc, is so incredibly offensive. I really hope you don't have to go through cancer yourselves so you can experience first hand the utter uselessness of these miracle "cures".
edit on 5-4-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
So essentially scientists have created an antibiotic(CD14) that allows your immune system to repair itself. If this is the case then this treatment will be shelved, never see the light of day, or only be available to the elite!

Can anyone tell me if this CD14 occurs in anything naturally, or if there is an easy way to refine said protein it at home?
edit on 5-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
Consider this scientist dead within a few weeks ---- probably in a weird jogging accident or reports that he died in his sleep... you know... died of natural causes!

yes, and this cure will dissappear like the 250 plus ligitamte cures from nature and research, which routinely never get used, and which have been around for over 150 years, scientifically documented and tested, and then suppressed or smeared with campaigns and disinfo by the drugs company controlled cancer/medical industry.

here is a 'small list' below, of the better documented and used cures which the public have kept alive through word of mouth despite many attempts to ruin people and suppress...

check the links !

link   
CANCER CURE & DRUGS/MEDICAL INDUSTRY CORRUPTION (documentary archive)

DRUGS/MEDICAL INDUSTRY CORRUPTION

Money Talks: Profits Before Patient Safety [2006]
(Full video) topdocumentaryfilms.com...

People Power - Drug Money (Aljazeera TV )
(Full video) www.youtube.com...

CANCER CURES

"Cancer - The Forbidden Cures [2010]
(English version - mirror) www.youtube.com...
(Italian version) www.youtube.com...

This is an all round excellent documentary detailing the history of medical establishment and drugs company corruptions, and documents all the most successful suppressed cancer cures which really do work, and have much documented scientific and medical evidence and survivor testimony.Cancer is the only disease that has been defeated dozens of times without anyone knowing it. In the last 100 years, doctors, scientists, and researchers have developed diverse and effective solutions against cancer only to be thwarted by the political and propaganda power of the drug-dominated medical profession. Most of them were in fact rejected out-front, even though healings were claimed in the thousands, their proposers often being labeled as charlatans, ostracized by the medical community and ultimately forced to leave the country. At the same time more than 20,000 people die of cancer every day, without official medicine being able to offer a true sense of hope to those affected by it. Why? This is the story of Essiac, Hoxsey, Laetrile, Shark Cartilage, Mistletoe, and Bicarbonate of Soda all put together in a stunning overview that leaves no doubt that inexpensive cures for cancer do exist but are systematically blocked by Big Pharma because they come from nature and cannot be patented. Highly informative. In Italian too. Excellent, MUST SEE..

Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business [2011]

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food & Drug Administration in American history. His victorious battles with the United States government were centered around Dr. Burzynski's belief in and commitment to his gene-targeted cancer medicines he discovered in the 1970's called Antineoplastons, which have currently completed Phase II FDA-supervised clinical trials in 2009 and could begin the final phase of testing in 2011—barring the ability to raise the required $150 million to fund them. This documentary takes the audience through the treacherous, yet victorious, 14-year journey both Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of Antineoplastons. Dr. Burzynski resides and practices medicine in Houston, Texas. He was able to initially produce and administer his discovery without FDA-approval from 1977-1995 because the state of Texas at this time did not require that Texas physicians be required to adhere to Federal law in this situation. This law has since been changed. As with anything that changes current-day paradigms, Burzynski's ability to successfully treat incurable cancer with such consistency has baffled the industry. However this fact has prompted numerous investigations by the Texas Medical Board, who relentlessly took Dr. Burzynski as high as the state supreme court in their failed attempt to halt his practices. Likewise, the Food and Drug Administration engaged in four Federal Grand Juries spanning over a decade attempting to indict Dr. Burzynski, all of which ended in no finding of fault on his behalf. Finally, Dr. Burzynski was indicted in their 5th Grand Jury in 1995, resulting in two federal trials and two sets of jurors finding him not guilty of any wrongdoing. If convicted, Dr. Burzynski would have faced a maximum of 290 years in a federal prison and $18.5 million in fines. However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the true motivation of the United States government's relentless persecution of Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.

link   
Food Matters (2008)
(Trailer) www.youtube.com...
(Full video) vimeo.com...

"Let thy Food be thy Medicine and thy Medicine be thy Food" - Hippocrates. That is the message from the founding father of modern medicine echoed in the controversial new documentary film Food Matters from Producer-Directors James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch. With nutritionally-depleted foods, chemical additives and our tendency to rely upon pharmaceutical drugs to treat what's wrong with our malnourished bodies, it's no wonder that modern society is getting sicker. Food Matters sets about uncovering the trillion dollar worldwide 'sickness industry' and gives people some scientifically verifiable solutions for overcoming illness naturally.
The focus of the film is in helping us rethink the belief systems fed to us by our modern medical and health care establishments. The interviewees point out that not every problem requires costly, major medical attention and reveal many alternative therapies that can be more effective, more economical, less harmful and less invasive than conventional medical treatments. In what promises to be the most contentious idea put forward, the filmmakers have interviewed several leading experts in nutrition and natural healing who claim that not only are we harming our bodies with improper nutrition, but that the right kind of foods, supplements and detoxification can be used to treat chronic illnesses as fatal as terminally diagnosed cancer. The ‘Food Matters' duo have independently funded the film from start to finish in order to remain as unbiased as possible, delivering a clear and concise message to the world.

Vitamin B17

Cancer: Why We're Still Dying to Know the Truth (Philip day)
(Full video) www.dailymotion.com...
(E-Book) ethosworld.com...

An incredible story of Vitamin B17. Phillip Day has a speciality: he uncovers suppressed stories. And as far as he is concerned, the truth about cancer, its cure and prevention, is 'quite simply the greatest medical story of the 20th century'. The explosive overview of the news the world has waited to hear. It exposes the ongoing establishment cover-up over Vitamin B17, the answer to cancer and its prevention. It further details the astonishing track record of amygdalin (laetrile) in its role within the combined cancer treatment known as Metabolic Therapy. Whether you have cancer, or are exercising prevention for you and your family, this has big answers. Full details on treatment and prevention options are given.

World Without Cancer [1974]
(Full video) video.google.ca...=7 957358347594988246

This is a video adaptation of a documentary filmstrip which explains the scientific rationale for Laetrile therapy. It presents evidence that cancer, like scurvy or pellagra, is a deficiency disease. It is not caused by the presence of some mysterious virus or X- factor, but by the lack of an essential food factor which, increasingly, is deleted from the menus of modern man. The native diets of those cultures where cancer is rare is examined and found to be 200 times more rich in this substance than the diet of industrialized society. The missing food factor is called amygdalin or vitamin B17, but in its concentrated and purified form developed specifically for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile. A theoretical model for the biological action of Laetrile is presented. Included are dramatic case histories of terminal cancer patients who have recovered using Laetrile therapy. Based upon the book of the same name

The Science & Politics of cancer [2005]
(Follow up explaining politics and what's new regarding B17)
(Full video) video.google.ca...

Two opposed views of cancer. Pancreatic enzymes and food factors in the control of cancer. How the pharmaceutical cartel captured the medical profession. How (and why) Sloan Kettering falsified research to discredit Laetrile. Is there a conspiracy to withhold a control for cancer?

link   
The Gerson Therapy

The Gerson Miracle [2004]

In 1928, Dr. Max Gerson, a German-Jewish researcher, stumbled upon a therapy that has cured tens of thousands of people worldwide since then, including patients's previously thought incurable by their doctors. For the first time, this film chronicles the epic true story of Gerson's miracle.

Dying To Have Known [2006] (by award winning film-maker Stephen Kroschel)

In Dying To Have Known, filmmaker Steve Kroschel went on a 52-day journey to find evidence to the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy -- a long-suppressed natural cancer cure. His travels take him across both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, from upstate New York to San Diego to Alaska, from Japan and Holland to Spain and Mexico. In the end, he presents the testimonies of patients, scientists, surgeons and nutritionists who testify to the therapy's efficacy in curing cancer and other degenerative diseases, and presents the hard scientific proof to back up their claims. You will hear from a Japanese medical school professor who cured himself of liver cancer over 15 years ago, a lymphoma patient who was diagnosed as terminal over 50 years ago as well as noted critics of this world-renowned healing method who dismiss it out of hand as "pure quackery." So the question that remains is, "Why is this powerful curative therapy still suppressed, more than 75 years after it was clearly proven to cure degenerative disease?" The viewers are left to decide for themselves.

The Beautiful Truth [2008] (documentary sequel by Stephen Kroschel)

Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett's father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer. Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.

link   
Rene Caisse Essiac Cancer Cure Documentary
(Full video) video.google.com...

A rare glimpse of the humble Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse, who brought the world, Essiac, her herbal cancer cure. She died at the age of 90 in 1978. Video filmed in the 70's. She lost by 3 votes in the Canadian legislature to get Essiac recognised as a cancer cure. Rene Caisse, while Head Nurse at the Sisters of Providence Hospital in northern Ontario town (Canada) she saw an elderly lady being bathed and noticed that one breast was just a mass of scar tissue. This lady told her that years before she developed cancer and an Indian told her to make a tea out of certain herbs and drink it. She wrote down the 4 herbs: burdock root (Arctium lappa), slippery elm inner bark (Ulmus rubra), sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella), and Indian rhubarb root (Rheum officinale).This was an Ojibwe herbal forumla, that she then called Essiac (Caisse spelled backwards). She then started to treat cancer patients. Various medical doctors sent her their cancer patients, and eight of them signed a petition to the Department of National Health and Welfare ( Canada; in Ottawa Ontario Capital of Canada) asking that she be given facilities to do independent research of her discovery. Dr. Banting (of insulin fame) advised her to make application to the University of Toronto for facilities to do deeper research; he even offered to share his laboratory in the Banting Institute and work with her. He said, “ Miss Caisse I will not say you have a cure have for cancer but you have more evidence of a beneficial treatment for cancer than anyone in the world”. For almost eight years she conducted an open clinic in Bracebridge Ontario and administered ESSIAC injections for cancer to hundreds of patients each week, who came to her with a written diagnosis from their doctors. During this time many, many doctors, surgeons, and scientist visited the clinic, read case histories, and examined patients. In 1959, Ralph Daigh, vice president and editorial director of Fawcett Publications in New York, introduced Rene to doctors at the Brusch Medical Center in Cambridge, Mass. There, under the supervision of 18 doctors, she began a series of treatments on terminal cancer patients and laboratory mice. In 1937 Dr John Wolfer, then director of the cancer clinic at Northwestern University Medical School arranged for Rene Caisse to treat 30 terminal cancer patients under the supervision of 5 doctors. After 18 months the doctors concluded that Essiac had relieved pain, shrunk tumours, and improved the survival odds of these patients.

The Hoxey Cure - Hoxsey: How Healing Becomes a Crime
(Full video) video.google.co.uk...

Hoxsey: The Quack Who Cured Cancer?
(preview) www.youtube.com...

In 1924, Harry M. Hoxsey, a former coal miner, operated several cancer clinics using an herbal concoction handed down by his grandfather. But that history soon became obscured by the battle between Hoxsey and the then newly formed American Medical Association (AMA). He eventually won a slander suit against Dr. Morris Fishbein, head of the Journal of AMA. There was little doubt that Hoxsey was curing cancer, but he claimed that AMA officials went after him because he would not sell them his formula. In the end, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was brought into the act and closed Hoxsey down. One of his former nurses took the treatment to Mexico where American patients have sought help ever since.

link   
''Run From The Cure" - The Rick Simpson Story (Documentary)

Cannabis sativa hemp, the miracle plant, contains the cure for cancer and other ailments. After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses… but when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine – leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments – and leaving Rick with unconsitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana. Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge, hemp has always been used as a political and religious football. Watch the documentary Run From The Cure to understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems. The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan? Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. They knew then what Rick have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can’t patent.

Medical Marijuana Cancer Study
www.youtube.com...
NBC News - Medical Marijuana Stops Spread of Breast Cancer
www.youtube.com...

FOOD IS MEDICINE (amazing vetrinarian, Jerry Brunetti who beat cancer by eating the right foods !!!!)
(Part 1) www.myspace.com...
(Part 2) www.myspace.com...=vid_OEV_P_P

link   
Dr. Raymond Royal Rife - The Rife Machine.
(Full video) www.rifevideos.com...

The Royal Rife Story
(Full video) rifevideos.com...

Royal Rife - In His Own Words

Dr.Rife's Lab Film

Rife Technology – A New Hope (documentary)

Rife-Bare Plasma Experiment Destroys Microorganisms (June 28 '07)
video.google.com... #

Raymond Royal Rife is considered one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th Century. When the technology didn't exist, Rife invented it. Financed by millionaires like Henry Timken, Rife invented the Universal Microscope with 5,682 parts. It was a miraculous machine that could see things smaller than waves of light (which was then and is still today thought to be impossible). Rife was the first to see a live virus. Today's electron microscopes see viruses, but they destroy them in the process through the bombardment of electrons.He is credited in the book, "The Cancer Cure That Worked" as the man who discovered a cure for cancer and many other diseases…simply by using vibrational energy. Rife learned that different species of life have their ow electromagnetic "signature" - a pattern of oscillation based on its individual genetic chemical blueprint. It's different for all. Dr. Rife discovered that viruses, bacteria, and parasites are particularly sensitive to their own specific "bio frequencies" and could be destroyed by intensifying that frequencies until it literally explodes... like an intense musical note that can shatter a wine glass! In order to "explode" the microbes, Rife invented a "frequency beam ray" machine. The 'Royal Rife Machine' could kill bacteria, rickettsias, protozoa, fungi, and viruses. By 1939, Dr. Rife had both identified the microbes and ultrasound frequencies required to kill these microbes, which were associated with fifty-two major diseases, including carcinoma and sarcoma cancers. Dr Royal Rife would treat his cancer patients daily using his frequency instrument. Usually his “terminally” ill cancer patients would be cancer free in about thirty such treatments or less, as was verified in the 1934, 1935, and 1937 clinical trials carried out by the U.S.C. Medical School Special Medical Research Committee. Advancements in electron technology have made it possible to obtain Rife frequency instrument results (generation of specific frequencies of ultrasound) using several different approaches. For example, applying electrodes that carry a square wave voltage to the bare skin which allow the frequencies to penetrate the body and eliminate the microbes associated with fifty-two major diseases. Unfortunately, the story goes that the American Medical Association, on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry, eventually prevented this life-saving technology from reaching the thousands of patients that it could have helped. Rife’s papers were destroyed and it has taken many years to reconstruct his work again.

Dr. John Holt – Radio Wave Cancer Cure - Electromagnetic Healing (TV Documentary)
(Full video) video.google.com... #

John Kanzius Interview (Full videos)
video.google.com... #
The Kanzius Machine - CBS 60 minutes - Lesley Stahl first report. (July 20th 2008)
www.cbsnews.com...
The Kanzius Machine - CBS 60 minutes - Lesley Stahl Follow up report. (October 18th 2009)
www.cbsnews.com...

link   
CANCER CURE QUOTES, by leading Doctors, Nobel Prize Winners and Researchers... (SHOCKER)

"...The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them. It isn’t. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it’s doing are as different as night and day..."
— Dr Ley former Commissioner of the FDA.

"...Although he says he can't divulge the name of his patients; "President Reagan is a very nice man and,You wouldn’t believe how many FDA officials or relatives or acquaintances of FDA officials come to see me as patients in Hanover. You wouldn’t believe this, or directors of the AMA, or ACA, or the presidents of orthodox cancer institutes. That’s the fact. Odd that it's good enough for, and sought after by the bigshots with enough money, but not allowed for the common people... "
--- Hans Nieper M.D. (1928-1998) (Dr. Nieper used a cesium chloride protocol in Hanover, Germany)

"...As a retired physician, I can honestly say that unless you are in a serious accident, your best chance of living to a ripe old age is to avoid doctors and hospitals and learn nutrition, herbal medicine and other forms of natural medicine unless you are fortunate enough to have a naturopathic physician available. Almost all drugs are toxic and are designed only to treat symptoms and not to cure anyone. Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio. Most surgery is unnecessary and most textbooks of medicine are inaccurate and deceptive. Almost every disease is said to be idiopathic (without known cause) or genetic - although this is untrue. In short, our main stream medical system is hopelessly inept and/or corrupt. The treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases is a national scandal. The sooner you learn this, the better off you will be..." ---- Dr. Allan Greenberg 12/24/2002

"...There is not one, but many cures for cancer available. But they are all being systematically suppressed by the ACS, the NCI and the major oncology centres. They have too much of an interest in the status quo..." -- Dr Robert Atkins, M.D.

"...We are not dealing with a scientific problem. We are dealing with a political issue..." --Samuel Epstein, M.D.

"..."As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good..." --- Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President, American Chemical Society.

"...We went through the records and we found over five hundred of his patients who were alive and well five years after their treatment, with no cancer. And Dr. Burton didn't selectively give us these. These were "take what you want. Here are the patients I treated." So there was statistical improvement -- more so than any cancer institution in the United States could show..." — Gary Null Phd.

"...Finding a cure for cancer is absolutely contraindicated by the profits of the cancer industry’s chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery cash trough..." — Dr Diamond, M.D.

"...We have a multi-billion dollar industry that is killing people, right and left, just for financial gain. Their idea of research is to see whether two doses of this poison is better than three doses of that poison..." — Glen Warner, M.D. oncologist.

"... For the past 25 years, most of the laboratory research into metastatic breast cancer has been based on a single breast tumor cell line known as MDA-MB-435. At least 650 papers have been published on studies involving this cell line. Yet it has been revealed that this supposed breast cancer cell line may in fact not be composed of breast cancer cells at all. Instead, it appears that the cells are derived from melanoma. For 25 years, therefore, breast cancer research using this cell line - and it is one of the most widely used - has been based on an incorrect model. Melanoma-derived tumor cells are not biologically equivalent to breast cancer cells; they have different molecular and genetic characteristics..." - Ralph Moss Ph.D

"...If the patient has not undergone any conventional treatment (especially chemotherapy or radiotherapy), GNM has a success rate of 95 to 98 percent. Ironically these statistics for Dr. Hamer’s remarkable success rate were delivered by the authorities themselves. When Dr. Hamer was arrested in 1997 for having given three people medical advice without a medical license, the police confiscated his patients’ files and had them analyzed. Subsequently, one public prosecutor was forced to admit during the trial that, after five years, 6,000 out of 6,500 patients with mostly “terminal” cancer were still alive. With conventional treatment the figures are generally just the reverse..." -- Caroline Markolin, Ph.D.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join