It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTICE this Amber Alert - April 3, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Considering how the state can take your children away with almost no due process, proof, or even criminal conviction, I find it hard not to automatically assume natural parents have the right to custody of their children, unless proven beyond doubt to be endangering them. I don't have enough details (and neither does the press) to make that call, so....so far, I'm just wishing them luck.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Today while I was out, I did hear that the children are now back with the grandmother, but when I got home, I'm unable to locate a news source stating this.
Anyone else see or hear anything that can confirm this?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Saw something to that effect. Apparently, Cuba turned the couple over to the US. Though I didn't catch it all.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes, I did see an article earlier stating that the parents are being held without bond, but I still haven't seen anything confirming that the children are back with the grandmother.

Wait! Just found this article:
www.wftv.com...

The Florida grandparents of two young boys say the children seem unaware that their parents had kidnapped them and thought their trip to Cuba was just a vacation.

At least now we know they're back with the grandparents and the parents had enough sense to make it seem like they were on a fun family trip.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join