It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson: White Liberals Are 'The Most Racist People'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now... I don't know how to comment on this
But my opinion is that liberals aren't really racist but they may come off as racists sometimes.
The reason why I say this is because liberals want to categorize everyone, they are very pro-group-mentality and to be as such means you are against individualism.

And it's easy for having a stance where you are against individualism to come off as racist.

And alot of them, not all, don't really care about the groups they pretend to care about either.
They are for gays and lesbians and whatever but at the end of the day that's just a partisan agenda to gain votes.
Untrue??
Well if that's untrue then how about how anti-war they were during Bush?
And now they re-ecected Obama after he expanded the war into the entire middle east, and africa too now.
Where are the anti-war libs? Oh ya, they are at pro-obama rallies that's where.

So I wouldn't say they are racists but they may come off as racists but many of them are for sure hypocrites.

ALSO, when I say "THEY", I don't mean all liberals, just let's say mainstream libs.
I know some good hearted and intelligent liberals, they are intelligent many of them, just not when it comes to the economy, but otherwise alot of good people.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I admire and respect Dr. Ben Carson and think he would be a great president after all the damned lawyers we've had.

He is smart.
He has values.
He has morals.
He has character.

Who give's a #### what colour his skin is!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As usual, Dr. Carson nails it. I have more respect for this man than i did for the late John Wayne. He would make a great POTUS. He never gets unnerved, he is brilliant. He is correct in this interview. If everyone thought like he does the world would be a wonderful place indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This man and Bill Cosby have made more sense in talking about some issues that are all but forbidden to even discuss in public in America than anyone else I've heard recently. At least they've both been willing to call things what they are and for what they amount to. I have to respect that.

I wonder what professional price he'll now pay for having dared voice that VERY unpopular sentiment? I imagine it'll be a costly one. Maybe not obvious or in his face ..but I have a feeling it'll come.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I agree Ben is a good guy with values
My only critique about him is though he says smart things, sometimes says it in soundbytes.
Then MSNBC can take that short soundbyte and do whatever they want with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Whats the best way to get rid of racism?

Stop Participating.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I agree Ben is a good guy with values
My only critique about him is though he says smart things, sometimes says it in soundbytes.
Then MSNBC can take that short soundbyte and do whatever they want with it.

Jesus Christ could come back and walk on water in from of the MSM and the next day, headlines would read, "The Son of God Can't Swim."

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ben carson is black well educated , makes sense & thats why the left doesnt want THAT black man as president.
I LOVE HIM !!!! he is soft spoken & when he talks about an issue you almost cannot stop to listen

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Meh both sides are a bit racist if you ask me.
But he is correct.
If liberals are as liberal as they claim to be he wouldn't be speaking out.
Plain and simple.

Many people on both sides should be ashamed of themselves for behavior.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If I wouldn't have had direct interaction with white liberals on Facebook, I would be surprised at the statement that they are racist, but I gotta say, he's right on the money.

I have never met a meaner, nastier group of haters than the white liberals out of the northeast. The funny thing is, they will insist on calling anybody "racist" who even brings up race as an aside, and will beat you into the ground with insults, racial slurs against whites, and generalizing a section of the country as "tea-bagging inbred white trash redneck gun nut racist losers". So tired of it. They cannot see their own hypocrisy, and wouldn't recognize it if it jumped up and bit them on the backside.

Let me give you a for-instance: When the story about the shootings at the college in Houston, Texas was breaking, I was on a thread on FB. Somebody out of Germany asked if there were a lot of Mexicans in Texas. Well, hell yeah there are, it's a border state, and they've been there for a very long time. It's basic demographics. I jumped in and said that yes, there were, as in all border states. Our food isn't called "Tex Mex" for nothing. They are an integral part of Texas.

I then had some Mexican lady say that she was offended by the content of the thread and was leaving. Not sure what was offensive about what was being discussed, but some people are incredibly thin-skinned, so okay. Some white lady out of New York proceeded to call me every name in the book and said that I was racist trash. Etc., you get the picture. I tried to reason with her (yeah, I know, HUGE waste of time) in a polite manner, and that only proceeded to cause her to attack even farther.

That only encouraged all the other New Yorkers to jump on me and proceed to write a bunch of nonsense about me being an inbred Texas hick. Telling them that I'm from California and have only been in Texas 10 years didn't matter. I tried to get them to tell me what I wrote that was racist, but they were like wild dogs on a piece of meat. I ended up having to delete the original friend from New York because it became a vicious attack-fest based on the dumbest thing.

I know, what can I expect from FB, right? Bottom line is, however, these people who now call themselves "liberal" are anything BUT liberal. They have become the very thing they profess to hate. If you would have told me that the Democratic party would turn into a bunch of haters like this a decade ago, I would have called you a liar.

Times sure have changed. I cannot help but blame Obama, who ran on the issue of "change". That's not a statement about his skin color, but about his two-faced character.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You SHOULDN'T:
Be sexist
Be racist
Be intolerant

You CANNOT:
Be sexist against men
Be racist against whites
Be intolerant towards "racists" and "sexists"

You SHOULD:
Hate men
Hate white men
Actively demand men deliberately cripple themselves for the sake of a woman
Actively demand men apologize profusely for even making having the INTENT of interacting with a woman in any way
Actively demand white men pay for the crimes (white) people a long time ago did
Actively demand white men apologize for making a statement that could POSSIBLY offend anybody in any situation, ever
edit on 3-4-2013 by SouthExpected because: Made it more politically correct

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is just political posturing for a particular side of the paradigm. To say that white liberals are more racist than any other group is just silly.

What about the white conservative KKK-type southerners or the black inner-city kids that spit out stupid racist remarks and actions?

Some people are racist. They come from all political parties, colors and backgrounds.

This article serves no purpose other than to get one side of the debate (Republicans) feeling better about themselves....and just because a black man said it does not make it true.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I find its not that they're racist. Its that they take offense to the smallest things that should be taken as jokes. They'd rather pull the race card than be racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He may be some kind of great doctor, I'm told, and he should stick to that.

His political opinions should hold no more weight than any other American.

Why he's on TV talking about anything other than medicine shows how desperate the right is. This is the guy that compared homosexuals to bestiality

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The man has honestly not said very much that I disagree with on the times I've listened to his messages. He's got my vote and the votes of my family if he ever decides to become POTUS, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This is a man who has been able to come out of poverty, through taking advantage of education, and had become a physician === WHO should comment on the obozocare restrictions and limitations and detriments of a socialized, (too expensive for anyone) debacle of a "health care" takeover?

Ben Carson speaks the truth - something liberal/progressive have a very hard time enduring - or debating.

They just try to use the race card - and keeping everyone on the plantation for big stupid entitled gov't.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by sheepslayer247

White liberals are more racist. Ask a black guy who lived in an area dominated by liberals and one that has more traditional values. When I was in the Amry a black guy who did explained it to me like this,"there you don't know if they are racist or just mean. Here they are honest enough to say it your face."

Besides, doesn't affirmative action imply an inferiority? Afterall, you play with a handicap when you lack the merit to play under the same rules. Liberals love their affirmative action as they clearly think nonwhites and women are lesser people who lack the merit for employment or education on their own.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Liberals are obsessed with race. They talk about blacks in terms of being oppressed victims all the time and almost never refer to blacks who are successful in life. Their racism is a kind of subconscious one. They go around accusing everyone of racism all the time because they are denying their own.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Now that he's towed the more ridiculous side of 'Conservative' values such as comparing homosexuality to bestiality... you're damned right anyone Left of Right thinks he's trash. Sorry cupcakes, it isn't about race but his utter disregard for fellow humans. I didn't realize that in order to not be racists one has to accept every viewpoint of every person that's a different skin pigment than yourself.

Grow up.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now... I don't know how to comment on this
But my opinion is that liberals aren't really racist but they may come off as racists sometimes.
The reason why I say this is because liberals want to categorize everyone, they are very pro-group-mentality and to be as such means you are against individualism.

Oh yea. they are the ones trying to define the pro gun, pro 2nd amendment efforts out to be part of a white mentality. An emanation of fear, race and bigotry. "Clinging to guns and the bible" ect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join