It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber: "Alien Abductee" Admits to Childhood Mind Control Manipulation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Xenoglossy

It appears that Doll Bodies have many advantages over our human bodies.

How about some information how to create Doll Bodies then? Somethings that isn't just a fairy tale. Something you can test and see if it works.

Why is there NONE of such information?

It looks like Airl left out the Doll Body creation process.

She did however tell us why the Domain is interested in Earth. They are looking for the

Lost Battalion.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lolitabonita

Your new abilities are impressive.

What nation are you currently located in?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
She did however tell us why the Domain is interested in Earth. They are looking for the

Lost Battalion.

Wow. Solid!

I propose that they might really be looking for the lost army of clone warriors placed in a huge underground facility somewhere in the australian desert by Darth Sidious. The clone warriors are in cryogenic sleep now, but can be awaken by the presence of an IS-BE or alternatively a Sith Lord.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

Himalaya Mountains? Hmmm.....the Domain appears to prefer locations that are

hard to get to and just out of the way. Didn't work for them. The Old Empire

found them.

It looks like the Warriors are fitted with Exoskeleton suits for battle.

edit on 6-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Way to derail a thread, buddy. hahahahahaha Not to mention bring it to a hault! You are on another planet, I am sorry - you just are...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lolitabonita

Thank you for your reply and for your testimony. I am not personally that much of an expert on alien abductions, but I highly recommend that you send a Private Message to the user Aliensun, who was the first person to comment on this thread. He has similar experiences and could help you out.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

A very significant portion of this thread's information revolves around such things as mind control and child abuse and Satanism. The Finders case plays a pivotal role in what Whitley Strieber was sharing, as it was a documented court case that got squashed by the CIA - who invoked the National Security Act after a cult involved in Satanic rituals and child trafficking was about to be seriously investigated. The children were apparently going to be taken to a special school in Monterrey, Mexico - which is the same school Whitley Strieber was brought to as a child, for a small period of time, and where he had very disturbing memories. The conclusion he was drawn to is that a covert faction within the military was utilizing mind control experiments that were derived from the Nazis during World War II and being used to create split personalities for various nefarious military/spy/PsyOps purposes.

It's all in the video I first posted, which is under 15 minutes long.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I don't know, it seems like the "I was part of MK Ultra type government experiments" seems to be a bandwagon that some of the paranormal community are jumping on and claiming to be a part of. I just don't buy what Whitley says anymore, he claimed he met an alien that looked like a MIB agent that communicated to him telepathically, and he had telepathic powers for 1 hour afterwords, the guy is seriously ill, the only logical explanation that I can muster is the following;

1. He's a liar.

2. The devil himself is using him as an experimental mouthpiece, if people believe in what he says replicate it with other false witnesses of bogus visions, if people don't believe try something else.

The most logical would be 1 but I wouldn't put it past Whitley as a contactee for the devil.

If anyone watches the movie that was based on Whitley's book Communion you can find a pattern with the visions he and his family witness. They can easily be explained as demon encounters, and what is interesting is another pattern emerges in the movie, no one in Whitley's family has any real faith in God, with a lack of faith in God you are open to believing in the 'visitors' as being physical ETs, with a faith in God you can see past the deception and understand it is not a physical being you are remembering but a spiritual being putting on a mask pretending to be an ET. Even Whitley himself in the movie claims the ET took it's mask off and had a fake alien face under it that Whitley knew was fake, Whitley himself claims it isn't showing him their real face, that's because they aren't ETs at all, they are demons.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Hence the Satanism and occult-related topics that have been brought up. Yes, it is demonic - the people involved with these things are doing a type of witchcraft. Cattle mutilations, alien abductions, Dulce biological experiments - this is all so nihilistic and into such uncharted territory as to be demonic. If some people are to be believed, Colonel Aquino himself channels negative entities, invokes them and gives them power through human sacrifice i.e. war and ritual murder. Douglas Dietrich stated that Aquino once told him that now that these entities or archetypal forces have been summoned, they need to be continuously fed. This may sound just as far fetched as aliens to a lot of people, but it is probably related. Either way, I am essentially saying that it is largely HUMANS that are evil...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Let me "bump" this thread. This is of key importance. I remembered this interview, and it leaped right out at me when I saw it again. Strieber's honesty in this matter is refreshing. It points to the possible use of a psyop of "abductions" to cover genetic experiments, mind control, and other nefarious projects. Some abductees have been honest enough to say that the "aliens" took them to underground bases and not to outer space. I was amazed that Strieber's interview did not go further than it did when I heard it a while ago. It was a bombshell as far as I was concerned.

Are there real aliens? That is yet to be decided, on the basis of the facts. A Universe as vast as ours undoubtedly has real aliens, and I sense that they have probably visited Earth. Human evolution itself may contain a key mystery in this regard. I also do not rule out ALL UFO reports as being psyops. What I can say is that some might be, and my sense is that abductions probably are not what they appear. I think that Strieber is coming around to this position.

Are the Greys "Alien" or the residuals of NAZI genetic experiments? Why do they somehow need our DNA? Why are they even compatible with our DNA????????!!!!!!!!! Also, why do so many supposed contactees sound like classic Anti-Semites from the Thirties? I do not expect the Galactic Federation of Fail to sound like Father Coughlin! Something is clearly wrong here, part of a manipulation.

Something is clearly wrong on both the Believer and Debunker ends of the spectrum, as both sound like they are covering for something. Debunkers deny the phenomenon for the sake of an irrational rationalism, while believers uphold an alien-oriented rational irrationalism. Both sides are set up by something, as cover.

I do not have all of the answers in this area, including the question of whether real aliens are here or not. I believe there is a phenomenon. That is all I can say. But, we have to ask ourselves how this phenomenon evolved from the blond haired and blue eyed(!) Venusians from the Fifties to the weird chimera-like creatures from today. We also have to wonder about the racist component of those who say that the Blonds are assisting us to a next step in human evolution. Why so human-like? Also, why so "Aryan"? Real aliens would not look like blond humans, or humans at all. This stinks to high Heaven!

I am sorry if this offends anyone. I am simply asking valid questions, and I am glad that Whitley is finally coming out with this. It is too bad he no longer has the reach he had in the nineties. I like studying the possibility of alien life, and I am upset that there is so much misinformation around it. If there is actual contact with aliens going on, and if it is actually being covered up, then I would like to know. However, if there is some other phenomenon, one more Earthbound and sinister, then that too must be brought to the table.

One more bit of grist for the mill. Celebrity Tila Tequila also claims to be a mind control victim. She has an interesting story to tell.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

"Even though the space craft [sic] of The Domain travel trillions of "light years" in a single day, the time required to traverse the space between galaxies is significant..."

The typical distance between galaxies is a few million light years. The entire known observable universe is only 93 billion light years give or take. Yet the Domain spaceships can travel trillions of light years per day? So they can cross the entire known universe in a couple of hours? Yet the time required to go from galaxy to galaxy is "significant"? For a supposedly superior being, this Airl person sure is rubbish at maths and knows almost nothing of astronomy or physics.

As for Mr. Whitley Streiber and his tall tales, he would not be the first science fiction writer to use his storytelling ability and fertile imagination as the basis for making up a bunch of stuff and try to pass it off as real. I'm looking at you, L. Ron Hubbard.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
I don't know, it seems like the "I was part of MK Ultra type government experiments" seems to be a bandwagon that some of the paranormal community are jumping on and claiming to be a part of. I just don't buy what Whitley says anymore, he claimed he met an alien that looked like a MIB agent that communicated to him telepathically, and he had telepathic powers for 1 hour afterwords, the guy is seriously ill, the only logical explanation that I can muster is the following;

1. He's a liar.

2. The devil himself is using him as an experimental mouthpiece, if people believe in what he says replicate it with other false witnesses of bogus visions, if people don't believe try something else.

The most logical would be 1 but I wouldn't put it past Whitley as a contactee for the devil.

If anyone watches the movie that was based on Whitley's book Communion you can find a pattern with the visions he and his family witness. They can easily be explained as demon encounters, and what is interesting is another pattern emerges in the movie, no one in Whitley's family has any real faith in God, with a lack of faith in God you are open to believing in the 'visitors' as being physical ETs, with a faith in God you can see past the deception and understand it is not a physical being you are remembering but a spiritual being putting on a mask pretending to be an ET. Even Whitley himself in the movie claims the ET took it's mask off and had a fake alien face under it that Whitley knew was fake, Whitley himself claims it isn't showing him their real face, that's because they aren't ETs at all, they are demons.

Wouldn't his own testimony of having been a mind control victim be more logical than aliens, the Devil, star gods, or other possible cover stories?

I am not saying that the truth behind UFO's is a simple one but at least the human possibility is the null hypothesis that should be ruled out before going to aliens or spiritual entities.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthEvolves

It makes sense to me. In fact, I suspect that Whitley himself has multiple personalities and does things that even he cannot remember. The UFO world is full of shady activities. Douglas Dietrich suggests that even Stanton Friedman is in on the conspiracy - that he has a working relationship with Colonel Aquino and that he is helping them by selling the story of Roswell aliens. The grey aliens is allegedly a myth created by Colonel Aquino and his cronies, and they all find it hilarious. Notice how often Colonel John Alexander wears shirts with grey aliens on them and laughs. I no longer am sold on the alien myth, I've looked into this for years. It's all smoke and mirrors. There is a real phenomenon, likely associated with the collective unconscious of humanity, and therefore an esoteric and occult field of energy that is able to be manipulated and tweaked. Dr. Greer and The Disclosure Project are on the opposite polarity working for the light. It's not easy to understand, but I am pretty sure there is a power struggle involved with the covert operations on just how to utilize the technologies and make official disclosure.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I agree about the ETH, and even about Friedman, but I don't think much of Greer myself. I always liked Stan, but I am tired of the same old stuff for so long. And I decided a long time ago that there are no aliens visiting us from distant star systems - maybe from different dimensional systems... as far as Whitley Strieber is concerned, I put him in the same category as the Easter Bunny.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by EarthEvolves

It makes sense to me. In fact, I suspect that Whitley himself has multiple personalities and does things that even he cannot remember. The UFO world is full of shady activities. Douglas Dietrich suggests that even Stanton Friedman is in on the conspiracy - that he has a working relationship with Colonel Aquino and that he is helping them by selling the story of Roswell aliens. The grey aliens is allegedly a myth created by Colonel Aquino and his cronies, and they all find it hilarious. Notice how often Colonel John Alexander wears shirts with grey aliens on them and laughs. I no longer am sold on the alien myth, I've looked into this for years. It's all smoke and mirrors. There is a real phenomenon, likely associated with the collective unconscious of humanity, and therefore an esoteric and occult field of energy that is able to be manipulated and tweaked. Dr. Greer and The Disclosure Project are on the opposite polarity working for the light. It's not easy to understand, but I am pretty sure there is a power struggle involved with the covert operations on just how to utilize the technologies and make official disclosure.

Nice post. I am not sure about any one grand explanation of what seems like a complex phenomenon. Maybe we *HAVE* been visited. I often wonder about the Cambrian Explosion and its rapid evolutionary change.

However, I also wonder about an alien race that supposedly needs our DNA. Why would they need our DNA? Something is wrong with this narrative. I do not doubt that the abductees are telling the truth as they remember it. But, what are they actually experiencing?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I haven't been around much lately, but I found this and wanted to give it a bump and say hello to you, corsair00, and also my friend wtbengineer!

While I find holes in many of the stories used to make these connections, I also realize that connections exist and generally agree with the basics of your observations here.

I guess I would state that yes: We are definitely "victims" of some nefarious folk that have been actively engaged in MANY illegal and unethical practices including the creation of mythologies and occultic nightmares. Bad boys. They'll get theirs.

I also want to thank you, corsair00, for information you shared with me in the past that I found useful in wading through some of my own personal mysteries.

The last 20 pages or so of the Aviary link in my signature touches on some of these subjects as well. It also includes quite a bit of info on Col. John B. Alexander sprinkled throughout.

So much good information and/or clues provided in your OP, but I have to ask as an example of some of the "holes" I see: Why do you find Douglas Dietrich credible? I haven't been able to make that leap.

Nevertheless, I have always found you DEFINITELY worth paying attention to.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Strieber definitely admitted to being trained at a school for mind control victims. It is official. It cast doubt on many theories about the "Greys." People look to space when there might be even more sinister Earthbound explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join