It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The multi-verse theory and my experience with it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Now I know some believe, some don't. I have a story though for the people that don't. This morning about 8 am I believe, I was on Omegle.com just trying to make conversation with someone. Mostly guys were on it looking to talk with a girl for cybering. It really is stupid that people do that stuff, but whatever, if it makes them happy then go for it.

Anyways, I finally found someone to talk with, things started out good, we asked each others name, we both had the same name, next he asked where i was from, I said NC, he also said the same. We both started to think it was weird that we found someone in the same state til he said he was from Raleigh and that is where I am from. Then he asked how old I was and turned out we both were 25. Then it got even more weird, I said that I only lived here for bout 3 years, cause I originally lived in NY, while he lived here all his life but lived in NY for only a few years. Now you may think "well its probably just coincidence" Sure seems that way for now, but this is where it got weird. He asked me why I left NY, I told him "its complicated" he was like "a girl?" he couldn't have been more spot on. Turns out he had problems with a girl as well and we both did the same thing. So thats when I decided to ask him a question only I would know. I asked him "what video game system did you choose when gameboy color came out?" he told me that he chose playstation, which was my first choice. So alot of things we had the same and alot of the exact opposite.

You can believe me or you can think I am a complete nut job and it was all mere coincidence, but that experience has changed me, I am not gonna take my life for granted anymore, cause at any moment something extreme could happen to myself in another universe paralleled to this one. So I will keep doing what I do but make some changes.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

So, was he wearing the same (or lack of) outfit as you? Did both of you have scented candles and champagne out at the same time? Was the pic trade simultaneous? For science, of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

I didn't really question that, I know I probably should have but I was scared of the possibility that we coulda broke something. We both had the same theorys of alot of stuff, while some were the exact opposite. Either way it will be an experience that I will never forget and no one will convince me that it was someone messing with me, specially cause I don't have any friends so there is no way for them to know bout the any of the stuff we talked bout. Like when the wii U came out, I decided to wait for the new zelda game to buy it. He decide to buy it as soon as it came out but he got it for the same reason I was waiting, for the new zelda game. He was the one that mentioned it first also. So its not like I just agreed it was just something that I love, Zelda to me is the best game ever made.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I was seeing this girl about 15 years ago when her mom showed me a picture of the girl's estranged father. The guy was the spitting image of me. Only about 15 years older. Seriously we could have been clones.

I thought it was pretty creepy, so I got out of that relationship post haste. She's a lesbian in the Army now, so take that however you want. But I count that as an averted disaster.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

coulda been your father like maybe you were adopted. Who knows doesn't seem that far-fetched considering my story.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I doubt it, There is no question who my father was. And it was definitely not that guy. But hey, stranger things have happened.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm struggling to see how a few coincidences with another poster bolsters the theory of the multiverse.

Though coincidence is a fascinating phenomenon, don't get me wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

like I said the stuff we talked bout, to me proved it was me but from another dimension/universe.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

So you got a lot in common, that happens. You should catch up, you said you've got no friends. Here's the Universe sending you one gift wrapped. Good friends are hard to come by, if you meet someone with that much in common that's a good thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I didn't trust it, it was too freaky for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

like I said the stuff we talked bout, to me proved it was me but from another dimension/universe.

Well see that is the problem.

He was in this dimension. You are in this dimension. It does not stand to reason that anyone was in a different dimension.

How can 2 people in the same dimension be evidence for other dimensions?

Perhaps, you experienced an expert troll, who is now putting specific key words into google to find this thread on ATS, and has gone crazy posting on 4chan. That is more likely, in my opinion.

BUT, when things do get spooky, the best thing to do is not instantly jump to conclusions. You'll end up lost and confused.

edit on 3-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

whenever I think I have already read the most stupid thing that possibly could have been written today ...

freaking chatrooms as doorways to other dimensions / parellel universes
Riiiiiiight.

new topics

top topics

join