It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurking Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hi guys, my recent interest in a particular conspiracy has made me want to join for real, but i have been around this site before, in fact it was the very first website i ever joined years ago. i lost my password though and kinda forgot about ATS, but now i am back
when i joined years ago it was under the name 5D Sight (my old account may have been deleted actually since then), and i only posted in a couple threads including the "am i seeing energy" thread" which is how i discovered this site to begin with. now i am joining again after becoming interested in time travel and various conspiracies, my current favorite being the John Titor Story. of course thats not the only reason i am joining again, i am also interested almost all kinds of science and am currently learning all i can about physics.

anyways, you can call me Claire, i look forward to meeting you all. i look forward to learning and discovering new things, trying to unravel the many mysteries of the universe.

also i like to explain why i choose a certain username. i chose infinity Seeker because i am fascinated by the idea of infinity, and many other things that would be hard if not impossible to understand fully. and i was studying black holes which also fascinate me, so i decided that using the word "infinity" in my username would fit me and part of what lead me to join again.

this introduction may be a bit long and rambly sorry, i tend to do that. I'll try not to do it too much though lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 01nfinitySeeker

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to meeting you in the forums. You'll find many like minded people here.

Here's your Welcome to ATS Bacon Sandwich....enjoy......

And Dessert....

Des

edit on 1-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Those strawberries are to die for. YUM! Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the family
Happy posting!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 01nfinitySeeker

Glad you climbed aboard and joined!
enjoy

Peace and love
-nat

join