It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Chris Hadfield Posts Images of UFO Outside ISS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, i'm not sure exactl;y which section of ATS this really belongs to, but here are some very interesting pictures from the ISS.

sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

full story:
www.facebook.com...#!/AstronautChrisHadfield

They sure look fake to me, but I've been in the minority on most earlier images we've debated over, too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Methinks it's an April fools day joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Well, i'm not sure exactl;y which section of ATS this really belongs to

Probably Forum 84 Jim, but the normal rules probably don't apply today.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That was too easy. You and posting such a closeup of a UFO, then hesitating whether it is real, cannot happen. April 1st really needs to pass sooner, cause all these jokes get not funny and plain dumb.
edit on 1-4-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ha! My JFK assassination witness April Fool's thread lasted much longer, even though I was trying from the first post to signal to people it was a joke. Read it and some will weep (those who posted) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I wasn't going to reply but you made me
I have to agree with what you say. Yes ok it's the 1st of April but is this what ATS really needs. Especially on the UFO forum where threads are beginning to get a little silly. This seems just to be another thread that's going to get trashed .. 3 flags for this really?

Sorry if I sound a little grumpy but alot of people are getting a little umpy over the increase of poor threads

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It looks like that iPhone UFO picture app lol
It's quite cheesey

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Will, look what happened to NASA astronaut Cady Coleman when SHE made a joke aboard a Spacelab mission about an 'unidentified flying object'. She's all OVER the UFOnet in a story that continues to mutate and matastasize grotesquely, and nobody yet seems to have caught onto her sense of humor.

so who are the April fools, and who are the All-Year fools?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Don't press the Facebook link!
It's a trick!

Jim Oberg's reptilian overlords have placed a subliminal message in that screen that will render you powerless to resist their commands.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by ImpactoR

...but is this what ATS really needs. Especially on the UFO forum where threads are beginning to get a little silly. This seems just to be another thread that's going to get trashed .. 3 flags for this really?

... the increase of poor threads

Or maybe that is the intention? To steer the entire subject into more ridicule? Making it all look like one big april fools joke? The transparent tactix of disinfo skeptIkons? Am i just joking? Or on chunks o lame humour choking?
edit on 2013/4/1 by Transplutonian because: No. I wont tell.

edit on 2013/4/1 by Transplutonian because: stuttering fingers

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I wonder if that is Will Robinson and Dr. Smith coming home. Sorta looks like the Jupiter 2

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh boy, no offense J.O, but I'll be glad when 4/1/13 is over.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banquo

That's exactly what it looks like.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Really Jim, didn't you get into enough trouble for misrepresenting the Mcminnville photographs?

Hopefully if you've now got time enough to post about April Fool pranks then you've also got time to comment on all the truly puzzling UFO cases you've been avoiding all these years.

Originally posted by Transplutonian

Or maybe that is the intention? To steer the entire subject into more ridicule? Making it all look like one big april fools joke? The transparent tactix of disinfo skeptIkons?

Yes, that certainly is one way of looking at it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Banquo

That's exactly what it looks like.

Don't be absurd. They don't have iphones in space.

new topics

top topics

join