It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate and Prince Williams Baby - Any predictions?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Was watching an interesting youtube vid on the astrological positions on Kates and Wills babys birth. And the lady has said that the baby would revolutionise the British Monarchy and its rules.
Quite exciting.

The astrologer also mentioned the baby would be " The peoples baby" as Diana was " The peoples princess".
And have a really good emotional connection to us commoners. Thankfully..

I feel highly cynical about anything possibly positive that can come from " another" royal baby. As to me its a dictatorship. But still ... they do rule so we have to jump on board.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

It's a girl!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They seem like very nice people so I wish them a healthy baby whatever it may be.

I think I'd actually take their rule over some of the current government policies the British government has been adopting lately. It seems the Royal Family at least has a shred of decency.

Most of em anyways.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A Girl 6 pounds called Elizabeth.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I couldnt be less interested.

If their baby wants to do anything for the people, it will renounce the throne and get a job at macdonalds and pay its taxes like every other chump has too.

Then i will respect the family more than i do now.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
95% chance that it will be human, lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
lol... one sentence predictions surely dont count. Its a boy! Its a Girl! This stuff is 50/50.

On a serious note heres my prediction

Its a BOY! A cancer ... and he looks like his dad and acts like him. I reckon...

And he will be the successor eaaaaaaaaasily!

I think he will have that horrid strict way of speaking that the queen does.

I think he will suffer from depression in his life, dont ask me why, just a hunch. And that he will marry a very georgous lady.

I think also he will travel alot more than his dad did/has.

Think he will have a " J" in his name, but that his name will be funky, catchy. Not as old fashioned as the others.. in a way.

He will be enrolled into the freemasons early, so that he can fullfill his role as King asap, incase of death of Wiliam.
edit on 1-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Two horns and a tail.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

what a boring thread to put on who gives a crap really

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I reckon its gonna be a kick drum...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Queen liz will pass away shortly after ..........ready to adopt her new surrogate body

If not liz then another key personality...........bush snr's not been well lately

Meh .........a bit out there .........but why not

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
welp... from what I see in thier 'relationship'.... seems like Kate probably wears the pants in that
relationship.....
I'm going to go with a girl........
--mixed though.. african/white.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

See how many threads are put togeather after his/her birth. Really I do hear ya, but unfortunately we are going to be bombarded big time with our new future queen/king.

Plus you know, us tax payers are going to be paying for their extremely lavish lifestyle, of 5 star travel, holidays that are endless, dresses - you name it. That is needed to keep Kate and her baby in their " ideal" state.
edit on 1-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm sure whatever it looks like it will be a miracle of creation.

Royal Baby Maker

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Rosemary.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Im in favor of a Gay future King. Who has a reptilian appearence. Makes it easier for us to spot

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All I could think of was the scene from Men In Black I where Agent K tells the guy, "Congratuations! It's a...squid".

Hey, my post is as valid as any of the others on here. Squid, reptile, whatever. I don't get the whole "royal family celebrity worshipping cult" thing anyway. They're just people who have been put on a pedestal and claim their blood is blue. I know differently, however.....the lizards my cats kill bleed red.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
they do rule so we have to jump on board.

Jump on board with what? I live in a monarchs country but I would rather spit on those inbreds than drop a knee to any of them.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's a boy. Queen will remain in power for about 4 more years, then Charles will become king (& here I was hoping that the queen would skip him over somehow!). Cowmilla will not be queen and Charles will surprise many by hanging in there much longer than expected. William will be in his mid 40's before he is crowned.

Edited to add that William and Kate will end up having 3 kids. Boy, girl, girl.a
edit on 1-4-2013 by rimjaja because: Addition

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ahem, yes i do have a prediction.....
Kate dies in childbirth while giving birth to a half reptillian shapshifting dwarf.......who goes on to become the unki-christ....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join