It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireball season cover up, Earth’s magnetic field predictable disturbances, Orbit Answer! April wat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Very informative video with lots of data, Lance is thorough in his research. As discussed here before, the missing data from NASA on fireballs may point to methane hydrate and hydrogen sulfide expulsion into the atmosphere. Especially in the Siberian Arctic, where since 2008 methane’s literally been pouring into the atmosphere from a massive field of “fountains” approx. 1000m high. You can search the archives under Earth Changes and Methane Hydrate Release for more on the arctic release in 2008 and more. Once again, for a sobering look at effects from hydrogen sulfide

Source

The goal of this video is for you to SEE with your own eyes when Earth reaches a specific orbital position yearly that Earth's magnetic field goes haywire.. year after year during the same periods for the last few years. Where I have covered this in previous videos months ago, I also had made magnetic field predictions that have hit recently which further proves the reality that something very abnormal is ongoing. Predicting what Earth's magnetic field will do months in advance down to the specific day and periods SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, but it has been and is clearly covered here. Later in the video I share what appears to be an incredible corresponding connection to all this.. which NASA calls "Fireball Season" that matches up to the magnetic field anomalous period.

Blog has a growing list of daily incidents and steps you can take around the home to prevent poisonous gasses from building up.

(Sorry, I put this in the wrong category)

edit on 09/10/2012 by sarahlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Theres so much that is clearly interconnected, with vital results for us to see, it's frustrating how little is being presented to the public (or how little the public notices). Good important info, s + f, thanks OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemdog
Theres so much that is clearly interconnected, with vital results for us to see, it's frustrating how little is being presented to the public (or how little the public notices). Good important info, s + f, thanks OP.

Ya. This is not being talked about at all in the regular MSM or even mainstream science, and it could easily be one of the biggest news and science stories of the year, or even decade. Just goes to show how thoroughly our news and mainstream science is controlled, muzzled etc.

join