It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the US government and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Dude, I nearly had a fit when I scrolled down. Reading thats like being in a nightclub and diagnosed with epilepsy.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I liked the story,but theres two things that dont add up.......A FUGITIVE???....from an Alien system of justice??...and the other they refuse to help us??...unless we really need it??..so its not really thaT THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT HUMAN LIFE ,THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE PLANETS LIFE.!!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
We're not all cruel and greedy a lot of us are kind and gentle and help others so I'm not sure I would like these Alien cousins coming to visit as they already have me down to being a nasty person

I'm fed up hearing those words that we are all cruel people when someone is talking about Aliens visiting and telling whoever it is that they won't appear because we are all trained killers it makes me want to crush a grape hay.
Maybe these so called higher beings should get to know us ALL first instead of looking in and thinking we are all making time bombs to blow up countries in are kitchens tut.
Rant over
My your God go with you

ps I will welcome any Aliens in for a cup of tea and a chat and I'll forgive the pettiness about the cheeky past comments lol

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
opps forgot to say
Good Thread I enjoyed reading it

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

I forgot about there fugitive tut
Well they have a cheek talking about us and are badness
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I think I ate to much chocolate to-day

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I had to stop reading it because of your huge run on sentence.. The enter key is to the right of the " key..

See ^ if you hit it 2 times now and again usually after 3-4 sentences its what they call a paragraph, in the non alien world. It helps people be able to break up your writing and makes it easier to read.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

did you not see I've ate to much chocolate to-day lol

Thanks for the advice anyway it was very kind of you

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Enjoyed your thread,the alien crash in Oregon is a new one to me. It sounds that era was the jumpstart for govern'ts communications with aliens.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, as L.J. Washington character from 12 Monkeys said:
"[...] It's a condition of mental divergence. I find myself on the planet Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?"

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by impaired
Do we have sources to any of this besides theory and conjecture?

Would you like to place a star seed in your lab and disect the divine matrixx physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually so that you can then believe. Be patient and let things unfold as they are begining to. You will understand later

Translation: "No."

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Just a quick question for you if you don't mind...

Are the people that told you this the same one's that told you NK doesn't exist?

Just wondering....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It has to be true

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This flight of fantasy should be in either Skunk Works or the Grey Area.....

Sorry...I'm not buying one word of this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Interesting...

But it almost sounds like canon from the Stargate universe. The Ancients, seed ships, habitable worlds with unremarkable biospheres devoid of intelligence and in some cases higher animals. And the show was even sponsored in part by the Department of Defense. tsk tsk

So who knows, but pics or it didn't happen...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
I have learned quite a bit in the past few weeks from a few friends. ...

fascinating!
care to back it up somehow? This is not a "science-fiction writing 101" discussion board.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I got to

" The pilot was
burned alive in the cockpit, so the body
was quite mutilated, humanoid in shape
so we thought it may have been Russian,"

that is reason to think someone is Russian?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
hahaha that made me laugh

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A lot of this resonated with past readings, thank you for this.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I also dislike the idea of a workable peaceful slow release of information, and that the aliens are "friendly". The first would require such a cleanup of records that with time heads would undoubtedly roll, even the excuse of state security will hold no water, the nations involved in the cover-up would be in a deep hole (especially if things evolved badly, they had no authority to speak and act in behalf of all humanity) and the second is proven false, as people have died due to "contact", there are credible reports of it and also of more than one type of visitors (whatever they are).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join