It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Iv'e been waiting for news like this.....

But, yeah, not meat. Not yet.

Has any one mentioned "Soylent Green" yet?

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by pavmas

Thanks for that one

edit on 30/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: What civilization is, is 7 billion people trying to make themselves happy by standing on each other’s shoulders and kicking each other’s teeth in. It’s not a pleasant situation.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OP do you really think If they thought it came from Human corpses this would only be a small story?
The news would be going mad.
Have you ever worked cutting up meat or fish? well I have and let me tell you you cut yourself every now and then, you may not even notice it but you may take a tiny tiny bit of skin off which may end up on the meat or fish you just do not notice it.
Before you go "eerrggg" It happens all the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

No, offensive is when someone wants you to not say things on an open forum just because that person doesn't agree with them. I think you meant, you don't want to see it. Well, just skip on by it if you don't want to see it.
Anyways........
That's pretty gross. I've always been cautious about the questionable meats in mass produced foods, like canned goods. With the whole horse meat thing, and now this.. Hunting doesn't sound like such a bad idea. At least I'd know what I'm eating. Probably a lot healthier, too.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....It is simply bad slaughter houses and bad meat processing plants. A finger nail processed with the meat would give human DNA results.
Are you suggesting human corpses are entering the food chain?

Also the T&C requires you to use the title of the article as the title of the thread...you have distorted the actual article.

). Copy and paste the EXACT headline as it appears in the original news article. Do not create or sensationalize your titles. Some editorial leeway is allowed, of course, if the original title is too long, inappropriate for ATS, inflammatory, etc.

The OP is sensationalizing the story.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

www.spiegel.de...

Im not sensationalizing anything, the one thing we keep hearing about is the abundance of one thing we have on this planet and that is us, its well known that they use Human corpses for animal food so maybe they are just taking it one step further and the Horse DNA was just eh " a taster)
www.srpska-mreza.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This reminds me of the "Manimal / Humanzee" episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by CX

Again tell me in the article where it says we are eating "meat".

That's what they said about the horse meat.

Give it time.

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cado angelus

One can never know,i think,until you and definitely your children are actually literally in the process of starving to death.I may still,most likely eat a cat or dog,or even a rat,insects,whatever,but i cannot really picture ever eating another human,especially if i have to kill someone to eat them.BUT when it comes to watching my children starving to death in front of me-i suspect all bets may be off.As i said in a thread in the survival forum,not long after joining this site-i would certainly cut off pieces of my own flesh to feed them,if it honestly made the difference between life and death for them.I pray that none of us ever get to a situation where we have to find out how far we have to go.Being a mother,and wanting to be dead honest here,i have a suspicion that may be further than i can truly conceive of at this time,with food still being in plentiful supply.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I don't know where the heck I heard that. I went and searched after I wrote it. It looks like I was wrong as [snip]. So strike it from the record. I'll go back and edit the post.

here is the best source I found on the net in regards to the topic: cannibalism in the bible
edit on 3/30/2013 by Bleeeeep because: typoes

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Then you will have no problem changing the title....
Like the T&C require.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OP do you really think If they thought it came from Human corpses this would only be a small story?
The news would be going mad.
Have you ever worked cutting up meat or fish? well I have and let me tell you you cut yourself every now and then, you may not even notice it but you may take a tiny tiny bit of skin off which may end up on the meat or fish you just do not notice it.
Before you go "eerrggg" It happens all the time.

But the west is buying animal feed from India and we know they use corpses in the animal feed and there is no outcry so why would there be an outcry when human tissue is found in meat for human consumption.
The magic words were said ( Scientists said there was no risk to consumers)

97% believe the offical word always and the rest of us are seen as nuts.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....It is simply bad slaughter houses and bad meat processing plants. A finger nail processed with the meat would give human DNA results.

Also the T&C requires you to use the title of the article as the title of the thread...you have distorted the actual article.

). Copy and paste the EXACT headline as it appears in the original news article. Do not create or sensationalize your titles. Some editorial leeway is allowed, of course, if the original title is too long, inappropriate for ATS, inflammatory, etc.

That is the exact headline pasted' you have the bare faced cheek to question my post and you have not even to the bother to click on the link but rather claim I distorted the article

Just incase you missed it I will paste again for your benefit (BELOW)

Scientists have found traces of human tissue in meat meant for public consumption, but this poses "no threat" to the consumers who eat it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is the exact headline pasted' you have the bare faced cheek to question my post and you have not even to the bother to click on the link but rather claim I distorted the article

Just incase you missed it I will paste again for your benefit (BELOW)

Scientists have found traces of human tissue in meat meant for public consumption, but this poses "no threat" to the consumers who eat it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Your title is Cannibalism sold at the local supermarket....

The title of the article is Human tissue in my beef stew!...

You have made a mistake sir.

Not once does it say in the article Cannibalism.

www.abovetopsecret.com... read Breaking alt news rules eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by pavmas

I shared this story of mine in another thread and I am going to share it with you...it has to do with unsuspecting cannibalism.

When I was younger (at times) I didn't have the best judgement; anyway...one night around 1:30 am I decided to go for a walk through (Chinatown)...it was a quiet night and I know now (my Guardian Angel) was watching over me.

I was walking along the streets of Chinatown and went down some back streets I had not been on before...the streets at this time were deserted...except for me. I went down this alley...and stood watching from the shadows when inside a place...he opened up a huge sliding door (like a wall) and there was a conveyor belt on the ceiling with giant hooks attacked to it...and hanging from those hooks were beheaded human cadavers. I stood there in stunned silence...and waited till they closed that room up; then I left.

That experience was a big eye opener to me. My friends Father (who is now a retired detective) was working as one at the time; and when I was having dinner with her and her family I told them about it.

Anyway...now at this time in my life I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian..

I believe you 100% Chiniese people tend to eat anything, I worked in the meat industry and would never let an animal product pass my lips, I never eat out ever and make all meals from fresh never buying pre packaged.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OP do you write for the Sun Newspaper?

A person sneezing on some meat will contaminate the meat with DNA but you have lept to the conclusion it must mean we are eating dead bodies, like I said not once has the title of the article nor what is in the article mentioned cannibalism but you have made it appear like it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hmm.. the source link does not load for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Im not an avid Bible reader, but Im sure that there is something in the bible about eating human flesh being the biggest offense to God.

Now a few weeks ago there was Horse DNA traces found in loads of meat sources and it always came with the statement " There is no threat to the consumer"

Now they are saying the same with Human DNA.

If the NWO does indeed follow Satan and Lucifer then what would please their master more than having the whole of mankind offend god.

www.timeslive.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)

A star for you, friend. I guarantee you are absolutely correct.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

www.timeslive.co.za...

It has also been found that only 15% of meat being sold has been correctly labelled, which means 85% of the meat in the market is questionable. The findings were presented in parliament yesterday at a briefing on meat inspections.

University of Stellenbosch scientist Louw Hoffman said his team had conducted a microbial food analysis, a "snapshot" which sometimes picked up human DNA on meat samples. He said, however, this was not indicative of risk.

There we go.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Mar 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: no source, edited complete article and added tags

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks
I wonder why it wont load for me?

TBH im not bothered what meat i eat as long as it isnt bad for me

I know you can get kuru from eating human brains but other than that is it bad?

edit on 30-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know. If I was chopping beef, and pork to make sausage, and I sliced my finger with the knife. Bled a little, but it got on the meat. If you sampled that sausage later for human DNA...bingo, it'd be there....

I think some of these tests are hitting on DNA from similar happenings. A cut finger....

jmoho...Des

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join