It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night silverdoctors.com posted breaking news about American "haircuts"... it was attacked and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Last night I posted this thread

It was breaking news on how there is language, hidden in the middle of the Dodd-Frank act, that would call for Cyprus style "haircuts" in America, as well as England. shortly after I posted the thread the site was attacked and is still down

see for yourself (as of 2:02pm EST 3/30/2013)

read the green banner at the top of the screen

note* SDbullion is their other site, used for sales, so they have rerouted to that site for the time being.

Coincidence?? I don't believe in coincidence... and silverdoctors broke the news, which in my opinion is pretty BIG news. I guess the criminal Banksters can't have anyone letting people know their plan. For those of you skeptical of the original story, I think this absolutely legitimizes it.

edit on 30-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Funny you mention this about that site possibly being attacked and taken down for awhile after your post and link out to it for a very politically touchy thing.

I could SWEAR I've seen more than one thread come up on ATS here lately on this or other similarly controversial things, to then see all the signs that ATS has come under sustained and determined outside attack itself?

I wonder if the folks that come to sites for more than personal agenda have stepped up the tactics from simply interjecting and hammering a set of talking points ...to simply trying to destroy the sites talking about what they don't want talked about?

I know it almost sounds paranoid to the point of disturbing ..but then, so is this thread ..and so is what I think we've all seen happen to our beloved ATS in the access issues during these high power attacks? Strange Times!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Haircuts have already started in England and I got in first.
Im in England and I wrote to my credit card company today advising them that in order to stay solvent I have deducted 20% from the total i owe them which will enable me to remain solvent and they should just see this as a haircut.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Last night I posted this thread

It was breaking news on how there is language, hidden in the middle of the Dodd-Frank act, that would call for Cyprus style "haircuts" in America, as well as England. shortly after I posted the thread the site was attacked and is still down

see for yourself (as of 2:02pm EST 3/30/2013)

read the green banner at the top of the screen

note* SDbullion is their other site, used for sales, so they have rerouted to that site for the time being.

Coincidence?? I don't believe in coincidence... and silverdoctors broke the news, which in my opinion is pretty BIG news. I guess the criminal Banksters can't have anyone letting people know their plan. For those of you skeptical of the original story, I think this absolutely legitimizes it.

The fact that they sell Gold and silver has nothing to do with the scaremongering I suppose and is just another coincidence. So what do the want fr their Gold and Silver' Seeds, tools. property, No they want cash Dollars or Pounds that they will stick in the bank.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi OP, I noticed that too, as I check the silverdoctors.com site every day.

TPTB are getting desperate, and they don't want to have a bank run here before they have a chance to fleece everybody, if that's what they're planning.

It may have been your thread that tipped off the snoops. In a way, they're exposing their agenda by hacking silverdoctors, thereby validating the story.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Story is back up and working.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast
Story is back up and working.

Just now saw that. It doesn't look right though. Looks to be up in a somewhat limited fasion.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
tbtf banks and other corporations are owned by the same -o- same -o- pathetic people haters (formerly known as the unenlightened illumin something or other) if/when the financial collapse happens they will become the powers that were.

new topics

top topics

join