It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What`s in Your Opinion The Worldwide Major Event With Highest Chances Of Really Happen ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I mean, from all the events that are usually discussed here on ATS, what is in your opinion the one with highest chances of really happen these days ?

- World War III/Nuclear War
- Global Meltdown
- Asteroid Striking Earth
- 2012/2013 End of Earth as We Know It
- UFO Disclosure / Alien Invasion
- Major Earthquake /Mega Tsunami / Super Volcano
- Serious Pandemic/Disease Worldwide
- Super Solar Storm
- Pole Shift
- Other Major Event

I choose global meltdown of economy as the one more likely to happen. I also believe this will led to war. Maybe not a nuclear war but a war of the people against "power" (I hope), and not against each other.

edit on 30-3-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I am going with all of the above...just in random order

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Super Solar Storm since I believe in the 'Killshot' after a dream I had last week.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ile score them out of ten.

-World War III/Nuclear War 5
- Global Meltdown 5
- Asteroid Striking Earth 6
- 2012/2013 End of Earth as We Know It 0
- UFO Disclosure / Alien Invasion 8
- Major Earthquake /Mega Tsunami / Super Volcano 7
- Serious Pandemic/Disease Worldwide 9
- Super Solar Storm 5
- Pole Shift 5
- Other Major Event 10

IMHO its allways the unknown phenomenon we have no defence against, if and when the world ends it will be because of some unknown factor, probably not something we can conserve off with our feeble Monkey minds!

By the way you forgot the Rapture! AKA God turning up to take responsibility for the mess we are in! LoL
edit on 30-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

...The truth is it all can happen at any time but I think some have more chances to really happen than others. To me, global meltdown of the economy is already happening. It just takes another Cyprus to make people massively run to the banks and cause caos worldwide I think.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Most likely a change in society. Like Korea being reunified or a woman become the first United States President. You have to think positive.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I think you need to add:
-False Flag event
-Electromagnetic Pulse event

I'm with you on global economic meltdown is more likely but some of your other events could kick this off.

edit on 30-3-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: I mentioned one you already had.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

-False Flag event 9
-Electromagnetic Pulse event 8

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thanks for adding it to the list

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Most likely a change in society. Like Korea being reunified or a woman become the first United States President. You have to think positive.

having a woman for a president is not a good thing. take it from someone that has one. its like having a jewish person for a boss, you have to tip toe around them so you dont offend.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I go with all of the above.....
ending with a NWO

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think ATS raises our awareness regarding the potential of these events. Not sure what Vegas has to say about the odds on any of these events. I did find this: www.techrepublic.com... They added robot uprising

I think any and all are likely at any time. A freind cautioned me about Cholesterol, I told her with all the disasters lined up on the horizon to kill me, that one could take a number and get in line. I don't fear dying, it is living through disaster that sucks.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Personally I do not care about the gender or race or whatever of a person. I want to do a good job. I actually inspire to be a great hard nose boss. That would be awesome.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
I mean, from all the events that are usually discussed here on ATS, what is in your opinion the one with highest chances of really happen these days ?

- World War III/Nuclear War
- Global Meltdown
- Asteroid Striking Earth
- 2012/2013 End of Earth as We Know It
- UFO Disclosure / Alien Invasion
- Major Earthquake /Mega Tsunami / Super Volcano
- Serious Pandemic/Disease Worldwide
- Super Solar Storm
- Pole Shift
- Other Major Event

I choose global meltdown of economy as the one more likely to happen. I also believe this will led to war. Maybe not a nuclear war but a war of the people against "power" (I hope), and not against each other.

edit on 30-3-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

A lot of these are dead certain. Just a matter of when, not if. The question should be which is likely to occur first. I'll go with global famine/disease. As we continue to deplete resources, food production will drop, malnutrition will cause sickness, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The end of the world will be when George Lucas and Steven Spielberg make the prequels to the Star Wars prequels, which would put planets full of CGI Yodas and Jar Jars in a 1950s-1960s esque era with roller skating and drive-in theaters (with pod racers of course). Oh I can see it now... A master alien race with crystal skulls puts Indiana Jones into a time thingy that makes him young again, thus explaining Han Solo actually being Indiana Jones. Oh, and Ewoks. Nothing says Star Wars quite like Ewoks. And LOADS of em. Make them the central characters for an elaborate side plot of unnecessary rituals and dialogue filled with subtitles. And bicycles. Bicycles will be somewhere. Yep, that's how the world ends.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hopefully all of them happen at once

suck it

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Easy question OP. War. World War, most likely. Only because economic collapse, world wide, is only a couple short steps away and we have a world full of leaders who get off on war. So, when there is nothing left to lose and everything left to gain (from THEIR safe and lofty levels to look from), why not? I fully expect at least some to throw in with the war approach when it's lose/lose either way. May as well try, may very well be the thinking.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

With the very real thawing of the frozen tundra I'm going with methane poisoning of the world. And, soon too. But, what do I know?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What about Fukushima's grand finale? ..."Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends..." Emerson Lake and Palmer

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
The end of the world will be when George Lucas and Steven Spielberg make the prequels to the Star Wars prequels, which would put planets full of CGI Yodas and Jar Jars in a 1950s-1960s esque era with roller skating and drive-in theaters (with pod racers of course). Oh I can see it now... A master alien race with crystal skulls puts Indiana Jones into a time thingy that makes him young again, thus explaining Han Solo actually being Indiana Jones. Oh, and Ewoks. Nothing says Star Wars quite like Ewoks. And LOADS of em. Make them the central characters for an elaborate side plot of unnecessary rituals and dialogue filled with subtitles. And bicycles. Bicycles will be somewhere. Yep, that's how the world ends.

And I thought my vision of the future was bleak.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join