It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting into shape with Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

John Kennedy: "Physical fitness goes with mental fitness. It goes with energy - and I am concerned [about the] steady decline in the standards of American fitness."

Hey everyone! Phoenix267 aka Jonathan Arguelles here is looking to get his fat butt in shape. I cannot try to be too positive. It's good to respect yourself, but you cannot let your health get out of control. The quote by President Kennedy is perfect for my thread. Because I'm not going to get my body in better shape. But I also want to improve my mental fitness. This is mainly going to be about my adventures throughout the Spring and Summer as I get into shape mentally and physically. I will be joining my first gym Family Fitness near my home. Which will allow me to lifting weights, swimming, etc. All kinds of fun exercises. Also I will learn to relax more and become more determined to better myself. Next week I'll go get my first of a series of check ups from my doctor to see the current state of my body. I know I'm not perfect and will need to crawl out of hell to get into shape. Throughout the Spring and Summer I'll get different check ups to see my body is changing from exercising and healthy eating. I have bad eating habits where I eat too much junk food, skip exercising, sleeping in late hours; the list goes on. I have too many bad habits that contribute to my current state. This is why I don't only need physical fitness, but mental fitness. President Kennedy quote sums it up perfectly. This is just my opening post in a series of a lot of winded post. I hope to get into better shape this year. Also here is a BBC special about losing weight with science. That is the best route for a individual for me because I'm a rational character.

“This documentary discusses the issue of weight loss. Every year millions of people in Britain try to lose weight, and most fail. The film talks about how we continue to hear advices on the need to reduce weight and the dieting and the latest slimming fads doing the rounds. But what really works? In this film, medical journalist Michael Mosley investigates the latest scientific breakthroughs in slimming down and losing weight.

10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight – BBC Documentary

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Stop Drinking.

I've lost near 15kg.

Now just morbidly obese instead of fat.

Also, carrots. Stop eating carrots.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You might like watching some of Elliot Hulse's videos... To help motivate you to be the strongest you...

www.youtube.com...

and good luck on your journey, stay focused and go for the long haul
edit on 30-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
“I’ve been taking Trévo over a year and it’s still bringing bio-systems on-line and bringing my body into a healthier balance. I just realized drinking Trévo has naturally improved my eating habits where before I suffered fighting cravings that were destroying my health. I’m living proof – the longer you drink Trévo, the more benefits you will experience. Benefits like healthier cravings and food choices, more energy and focus, improved overall health and, for me, losing 85 pounds! When you desire to thrive and not just survive, drink Trévo daily. HINT: Take the amount that fits your lifestyle and health level. For me, that was at least 2-3 ounces a day. And don’t skip taking it; all you are doing is sabotaging your body’s ability to restore, renew and revive itself. I still get people asking me to compare to some other product to Trévo, but I know beyond a doubt that Trévo is the world’s ONLY complete nutritional health system.”

you can have more info on trevo by viewing the link on my signature below
edit on 15-4-2013 by trevo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join