It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Hackers Attack Falklands War game

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the entire thread here, we sum up everything in this thread.
We are just repeating everything here don't waste your time.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

Yep, that's all that is needed.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
In 1806 the United Kingdom savagely assaulted Argentina, then under Spanish administration. With no support from the mother country, Argentina raised a local militia and smashed Britain. This was a catalyst moment for the Argentine people in their drive for independence from Spain. The humiliating defeat of the British by a rag-tag band of locals was the first moment a true Argentine identity was formed.

So, for crumbling in the face of cannon fire and running in retreat to the first islands they could escape to, Argentina owes that much to UK.

image caption - The total capitulation and humiliating surrender of the United Kingdom, 1807 ... UK Gen. Beresford surrenders to Gen. Pueyrredón, who would go on to be elevated by his countrymen to the Supreme Director of Argentina after independence ...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the entire thread here, we sum up everything in this thread.
We are just repeating everything here don't waste your time.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Like three times in this thread you've angrily and loudly announced you were going to storm off. For example ...

No point continuing this like a poster said it has been done to death and nothing will change our minds especially ill informed arguments which are just not true. CYA ALL.

... this is becoming a tad comical.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Best come back of the day. Star for you sir!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Yep, that's all that is needed.

As I posted previously, Admiral Sir Stanley Woodward and Gen. Sir Michael Jackson seem to disagree with ATS poster "JakiusFogg." And yet, I'm 99.9% certain that the Englishpeople (I use that term intentionally, since the Scottish will be long gone by the time the question of Malvinas is resolved) on ATS believe "JakiusFogg" over Admirals and Generals.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Is that the thread I made that pic for? If you didn't like it you could have just said, I was dead proud of that pic (sulks, kicks cat, goes for milk and cookies).

Anybody fancy helping me make a map pack for counterstrike? I have an idea, it involves men in red coats and is based around 1775.........

On that subject......red shirts...Star Trek TOS....hmmmm, was that a stab at us Brits? I demand justice....and tribbles, lots of tribbles.

reply to post by JakiusFogg

Why thank you......I normally take threads a bit more serious than this, but it is just a video game after all, walliswallis/wemustbreakyou is blatantly trying to provoke a reaction, so I am trying to lighten the mood.
edit on 30/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It is the amazingly silly comments from yourself that keep dragging me back in...The Scots will not vote to leave the union.
All the polls so far say this.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

What pic put it in here

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It is the amazingly silly comments from yourself that keep dragging me back in

So, to recap - your avatar is a monkey and when I say "dance" you do.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

But once again, you refer to a time when "Argentina!" was Spanish. A point in history when Britain was at war with Spain. But lets not forget the usurping of La Corona Espanola by the Bonaparte Dynasty which was one of the catalysts for general rebellion in most Latin American countries including Mexico.

The point being the Falklands at this point where already claimed by the UK, and had been so for quite a while.

The people that are there now, have been so for generations, and as such can claim to be the indigenous people of the islands. Another such example is that of the Pitcairn Islands. But we don't see Fiji getting all twisted over them do we?

if I am honest, I say that the Falklands people should be declared sovereign and independent as a crown protectorate, like Jersey and the Isle of Man. Join he UN as such, and subject to it's charters. and the right to determine its own foreign contracts for all mineral wealth to whom so ever they deem fit.

Any subsequent invasion by Argentina would then have to be judges a violation of sovereign land and a war crime. We can finally see De Kircher have her botoxed face dragged into the hague for the war mongerer and con-artist that she is.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by wemustbreakyou

Can you not see where the Argentinians are coming from?

Yes, we have look out posts all round the Falklands....plus they aren't very stealthy

Ha!

I guess the whole thing is grey at best.

link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

But once again, you refer to a time when "Argentina!" was Spanish. A point in history when Britain was at war with Spain. But lets not forget the usurping of La Corona Espanola by the Bonaparte Dynasty which was one of the catalysts for general rebellion in most Latin American countries including Mexico.

The point being the Falklands at this point where already claimed by the UK, and had been so for quite a while.

The people that are there now, have been so for generations, and as such can claim to be the indigenous people of the islands. Another such example is that of the Pitcairn Islands. But we don't see Fiji getting all twisted over them do we?

if I am honest, I say that the Falklands people should be declared sovereign and independent as a crown protectorate, like Jersey and the Isle of Man. Join he UN as such, and subject to it's charters. and the right to determine its own foreign contracts for all mineral wealth to whom so ever they deem fit.

Any subsequent invasion by Argentina would then have to be judges a violation of sovereign land and a war crime. We can finally see De Kircher have her botoxed face dragged into the hague for the war mongerer and con-artist that she is.

The reason the UN has - virtually to a nation (exception France) - supported the Argentine claim is because the Charter links the process of decolonization with self-determination. The residents may have a legal right to choose independence, they do not have a legal right to choose continued colonial status. Go ahead and declare independence it they like - the fact is they won't survive as an independent nation of 2,500 people undergoing a trade embargo. The cards are played and, as the UK continues to fade, the destiny is already determined.

I must go to bed now to get my beauty rest. Thank you for a stimulating and interesting discussion JakkiusFrogg and others who kindly kept this thread - about an undoubtedly passionate topic - civil.

And, to the two who chose to resort to insults, thank you for quitting early.

I know we can all agree, at least, that resolution of the question of the Malvinas occurs without bloodshed.
edit on 30-3-2013 by walliswallis because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The one I posted on pg1 of this thread, I'm sure I made it for your Falklands thread, or someones Falklands thread.....there's just so many Falklands threads, I really must visit there one day, sounds exiting....and very British.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The falklands already has been resolved I'm afraid with the referendum, and we all know what the islanders answered with
edit on 30-3-2013 by Wulfric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by walliswallis

I know we can all agree, at least, that resolution of the question of the Malvinas occurs without bloodshed.

Malvinas? Is that near Birmingham? I thought this thread was about the British Falkland Islands?
edit on 30/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

And history and facts disgaree with walliswallis.

As for Scotland, well can't wait to see then get booted from the EU, and have their life line from westminster cut. Oil and gas does pay for everything. That's something the Argies need to learn.

But on the Typoons. I would leave it to the Admirals and General to decide adequate force levels required to defend the islands. You see that is the point. The argies have to take them first, before we have to struggle to re-take them!

I don't see anything in your statement about lack of ability to defend from a pre-emptive strike launched from the Argentine.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You need it

Joke BTW.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You need it

Joke BTW.

touché

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

And a trade embargo without sanction by the UN is an act of war against that sovereign nation, which the UN is duty bound to intervene with thus guaranteeing the sovereignty. At this stage it becomes less about British Interest but the right of the islanders for self-determination, which has been decided already.

Case closed.
edit on 30/3/2013 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join