It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Queen Elizabeth’s Nurse Wearing a Masonic Belt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Many people including myself believe that the Royal Family are heavily into secret societies so this may not surprise a lot of you.

It is supposed that the Queen is against the Masonic Lodge that was opened in Buckingham Palace so you would think that the Queen would not want to be associated with this society while in full view of the Paparazzi.

Freemasons open a lodge at Buckingham Palace... but the Queen isn't amused

A branch of the Freemasons secret society is being formed by members of the Royal Household and police who protect the Royal Family.

And their decision to call it The Royal Household Lodge has put them on a collision course with Buckingham Palace ? as has their plan to co-opt the royal cipher ? EIIR ? for their regalia, to underline their connection to the Queen.

Although the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, is head of the secretive organisation ? he is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England ? the new branch has not gone down well with the Royal Family.
The Palace has no power to halt the formation of the lodge, but it is determined to stop it adopting its chosen name and block it from hijacking the Queen's EIIR.

Use of the Royal Household title and any related symbols requires official permission.

I was browsing the Vigilant Citizen website and came across something that I have not seen yet so if this has been posted before please remove accordingly. She is also pictured participating in a Masonic handshake with this "Nurse".

Here is a picture of the Queen and nurse, it shows the belt I mentioned.

Here is a close up.

According to the Library and Museum of Freemasonry, this belt buckle was given to nurses who trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital, a private hospital for Freemasons and other fee-paying patients. The Royal Masonic Hospital stopped existing in 1992 but its belt buckles are apparently still worn by “elite” nurses such as the one who treated the queen.

Here is a picture of the Queen and that handshake I previously mentioned.

It appears to be a Masonic handshake, please correct me if I am wrong?

Here are some of the Masonic handshakes for comparison.

According to this chart, it might be the "Fake Grip of a Master Mason" but it also resembles other grips on the chart.

This nurse is works at the King Edward VII Hospital which is where Kate Middleton was admitted for pregnancy complications which allegedly lead to the suicide of one of the nurses. That is another interesting "coincidence" if you ask me.

I am no expert when it comes to Masonry but from what I am aware of women are not allowed to be Masons but are allowed to join the lodge as a member of the Eastern Star portion of lodge which is a sister member of the organization, but she is related to various Masons nonetheless.

I normally avoid discussions of Secret Societies and Symbolism but it is a topic that has always intersted me due to the mystery involved, everyone loves a good conspiracy right? In my opinion, the use of occult and other types of symbolism related to secret societies is on the rise, especially in the music and movie industries. The use of symbolism has always existed but it appears to be much more prevalent lately as if they are trying to flaunt it in our faces.

Anyways, any thoughts?
edit on 3/29/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is already a 22 page thread on this, why start another one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you answer the question in the title yourself?
edit on 29-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
double post
edit on 29-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Woh that is a crazy find!

Symbolism for the Free Masons is everywhere.

I wonder what the nurse did to be able to wear the belt.

S&F for the find

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I searched and nothing came up, the search function hates me.

ETA:

The OP of the other thread does not discuss the handshake or provide any information about the background of Masonry in the Royal family or the possible connections between Kate Middletonand the nurse, plus it's in a different forum so hopefully the mods will allow this to remain as I have presented some new additional information, if not, no worries.
edit on 3/29/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Beeeccaauusseee...

the king who the hospital is named for was a mason.

Yeesh.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I see that the belt looks suss , but the handshake looks normal to me .
That Is how I shake hands as do all the people I have ever shaken hands with

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by hellobruce

I searched and nothing came up, the search function hates me.

I second that rant

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
As mentioned above, duplicate thread. Original here. Please add comments to the extant thread.

Thread closed.

( We're all adjusting to the nuances of the new search!
)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ya know, it's true, the other thread attained 70 odd flags, but on the other hand, the other thread did not have the part about the Masonic lodge formed by The Royal Household. So why not meet half way? Maybe the OP could add the word "Revisited" to the end of the thread title.

Incidentally, the Masonic lodge would not actually be formed inside of Buckingham palace, as is stated in the article linked...

The lodge, which will not meet at the Palace but will be based in a Masonic Hall elsewhere, will be open to all members of the Royal Household, from armed police protection officers to below-stairs staff such as pages and footmen.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

As far as the nurse and her belt buckle is concerned, I think that she is wearing the most appropriate clothing that she could muster for the job, the nursing uniform of her alma mater and the institution that trained her, Royal Masonic Hospital.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Bybyots because:

top topics

join