It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud ‘Coils’ Captured by Earth-Observing Satellite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Shaxuul
turning it into a military base under heavy lock and key

Any proof at all to that silly claim? You apparently do not realise they even have tours of the place....

lol, by "tours," if you mean that slim, once-a-year thing where a small group of select people get to tour the front desks, hallways, and bathrooms for an hour? Yeah... WAKE UP. What the hell is the Air Force and Navy so interested in HAARP for, that they TOOK IT OVER in the late '90s, and turned it into a military base? A MILITARY BASE, not a "scientific" facility. HELLO???

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

turning it into a military base under heavy lock and key

Any proof at all to that silly claim? You apparently do not realise they even have tours of the place....

lol, by "tours," if you mean that slim, once-a-year thing where a small group of select people get to tour the front desks, hallways, and bathrooms for an hour? Yeah... WAKE UP. What the hell is the Air Force and Navy so interested in HAARP for, that they TOOK IT OVER in the late '90s, and turned it into a military base? A MILITARY BASE, not a "scientific" facility. HELLO???

Any proof to your claim that they took over it and turned it into a military base?

So far what I know is that the land HAARP is built on is owned by Air-Force, and that the project is jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Among the goals of the project is to investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. No wonder the military are interested. But unless I'm mistaken, they have been involved from the beginning

en.wikipedia.org...

The conspiracy believers are also ignoring the fact that there are installations like HAARP in other countries. The one in Russia emmits stronger energy than HAARP. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-3-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This the problem on ATS. People who has NO KNOWLEDGE of anything this case meteorology, comes here and post something about conspiracy. Use frigging google and search mountain lee wave.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
climate.uvic.ca...

Can tell folks here ain't ever sailed a boat across an ocean or flown an aircraft over clouds and looked down. Well folks every day is a school day and follow my link to an identical cloud formation. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
climate.uvic.ca...

Can tell folks here ain't ever sailed a boat across an ocean or flown an aircraft over clouds and looked down. Well folks every day is a school day and follow my link to an identical cloud formation. Enjoy.

That picture looks almost photoshopped....just sayin

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Stairway to Heaven ?

Yes........ the Rapture will soon happen as the steps are forming...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

i agree that this is a result of cymatics.. the earth is telling us how it feels through vibrations present in our clouds.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
HAARP can't do that.
Because: Physics.

Have a nice day.
M.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

lol, by "tours," if you mean that slim, once-a-year thing where a small group of select people get to tour the front desks, hallways, and bathrooms for an hour?

Once again, where are you getting your silly stories from?

TOOK IT OVER in the late '90s, and turned it into a military base? A MILITARY BASE, not a "scientific" facility.

It always was on air force land.... so why do you ignore that fact?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

A military base that doesn't even have a guard house?

What kind of military base lets you drive right up to the gate?

Why doesn't Area 51 have tours? HAARP does, and according to you, they're both military bases...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Yeah... WAKE UP. What the hell is the Air Force and Navy so interested in HAARP for, that they TOOK IT OVER in the late '90s, and turned it into a military base? A MILITARY BASE, not a "scientific" facility. HELLO???

Do you read much?

HAARP has tried to be responsive to the public's need for independent review. In addition to providing information to the local representative on the Resolution Committee and through this Web Site, informational meetings and presentations take place regularly. For example, technical presentations are given at the Prince William Sound Community College on the research being conducted at the facility, talks have been provided to Amateur Radio Clubs and other interested organizations, and the HAARP program maintains an active community outreach effort with help from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. In addition, HAARP hosts Open Houses at the Gakona Research Station and provides tours of the facility for organized community and school groups.

HAARP can operate only at power levels, frequencies, and durations that have been reviewed and approved by the regulatory oversight agencies as stated in the EIS. The active voluntary and formal independent oversight assures the safe operation of HAARP.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

I can't remember the last time a military base gave technical presentations on what they do, yet HAARP does why is that?

That's right they aren't a military base....

edit on 31-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimoUno
This the problem on ATS. People who has NO KNOWLEDGE of anything this case meteorology, comes here and post something about conspiracy. Use frigging google and search mountain lee wave.

Originally posted by Astr0
climate.uvic.ca...

I think you both have very good answers that resonate with each other in what this photo shows. I suspect this thread may go on in it's own tangent despite some reasonable explanations. Thanks for your contributions!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here are some similar clouds taken from the ISS

www.facebook.com...

So nothing to do with HAARP, just a natural occurrence
edit on 1-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Indeed, here's another one from that astronaut: Click

He takes some cool photos. www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Shaxuul

A military base that doesn't even have a guard house?

What kind of military base lets you drive right up to the gate?

Why doesn't Area 51 have tours? HAARP does, and according to you, they're both military bases...

The base is Edwards. A51 is just the backyard.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
I just wonder if it does have anything to do with gravitational fields?

Well, yes, its waves in fluids under Earth's gravity. Notice that "gravity wave" and "gravitational wave" are two different things.

I mean, could it a possibility that these strange cloud appearances could have anything to do with a pole shift or even more than this, something similar to a Bermuda Triangle type of worm hole developing on Earth?

No.

Just a thought, but the possible ideas are endless.

Fortunately, Isaac Newton and his friends cut out all of them but one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join