It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cloud ‘Coils’ Captured by Earth-Observing Satellite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Br8kngBad

You had the exact same type of clouds on Thursday morning. I saw them driving into Texas from Texarkana...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Definitely doesn't look natural. Rings are symmetrical and equally spaced out. By the looks of it, harp or some other government experimental machine did this. Weird if it wasn't done by cgi.

Gravity waves in the atmosphere are like wake waves from a boat in the water. They are caused by a large object like a mountain or wave. I'd recommend the website www.cloudappreciationsociety.org to see some more amazing photographs

From fluid dynamics, a stationary object in a stream of fluid moving at a constant velocity is mathematically equivalent to a object moving at a constant velocity in a stationary fluid.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

I believe Marion Island does have a high peak near the area that the cloud pattern seems to originate from. Meteorological interaction with geologic features seems more and more plausible as a cause for this.

Someone grab a topo map and compare to our OP image, please. I too lazy at the moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Frequincy Wavelengths.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just wonder if it does have anything to do with gravitational fields?

I mean, could it a possibility that these strange cloud appearances could have anything to do with a pole shift or even more than this, something similar to a Bermuda Triangle type of worm hole developing on Earth?

Just a thought, but the possible ideas are endless.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
reply to post by charlyv

So if i were to get up on a big step ladder and sit a few feet above the HAARP array in Gakona while they powered up, nothing would happen to me? It's only 3.6 million watts ERP right?

As a RF engineer, I hardly think that amount of RF wattage could have "no effect" on anything until it arrives at the ionosphere.

Consider this debate, not an accusatory rant.

edit on 28-3-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

I recommend the following FOIA documents for those interested/ignorant of HAARP:

www.wired.com...
foia.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are an RF engineer, you should be familiar with high frequency electromagnetic radiation and the absorption properties of water.

It's all about high frequency. There is no debate if one insists that HAARP has any effect in the lower atmosphere.

From the horse's own mouth:

Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere. The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

Source: HAARP.alaska.edu

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Very cool find! It certainly looks like sound waves!! Thanks for the thread - I'll be going back to read more of it...
peace,
AB

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I didn't read all the thread so this possibly has already been suggested.

Von Karmen Vortex clouds

Similar cloud patterns caused by air patterns over volcanoes

Gravity waves
edit on 29-3-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Are you familiar with a microwave? That thing that heats up food? Yeah, the 2GHz ~1000watt RF heats up the water molecules in your food.

Ever climb a tower and see those signs about "Human Exposure"? Ever calculated your exposure limits? Let's do it for HAARP.

You'd need to be at least 10,000 feet above the antenna array to clear the human exposure safety threshold, and thats if you're in a protective enclosure. That's right around the average cloud layer. Without a controlled environment, we're talking 20,000 feet to be 'safe'.

But I'm sure it has no effect at all until it gets to the ionosphere...

Please, go stand above HAARP while its on and test it for me...

If you want to discuss this further, start a thread and find someone else to post in it. Im done with this. Back on topic, please.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

Good reading:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
www.rfsafetysolutions.com...
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
goo.gl...
One of the FOIA PDFs I linked earlier also talks briefly about HAARPs weather modification abilities.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Heliophant because: fix/add links

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
THORS HAMMER BEATING ON HIS ANVIL.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My guess is that it came from a very large satellite dish on the earth producing some kind of low pitch frequency over a long period of time allowing the clouds at a certain altitude to resonate in to this pattern wee see ?? not to far fetched i don't think.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

It looks very much like the Elevators are becoming Visible again. You can see them in the Egyptian and other glyphs.

As our vibratory rate increases past 45 Mhz, those things that they hid from sight by use of High Frequency, start to return back into our Visible Sight/Light Spectrum. Our eyes once again will be able to see at high Vibratory rates. The Solar output has been altering us every where it is able to breach Ra's Net, the E.M. Field. It is not a protection field.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I didn't read all the thread so this possibly has already been suggested.

Von Karmen Vortex clouds

Similar cloud patterns caused by air patterns over volcanoes

Gravity waves
edit on 29-3-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Great links, and spot on! This image, with a wave pattern above each island, hits the nail on the head.

Those are South Sandwich islands. Look at them in Google Earth, they are tiny volcanic rocks with no human presence on them.

Lol at the people still posting about antennas or other man-made causes, even though it's been shown here that it's just how weather works.
edit on 30-3-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Could this be a HAARP conspiracy again???

Is there a HAARP conspiracy that supports vapor clouds in the ionosphere?

Since HAARP operates in the ionosphere, that would be quite a silly conspiracy theory.

These are Altocumulus undulatus clouds. Cumulus clouds caused by wind shear....in the stratosphere, where they belong.

The guy behind HAARP used it for "ionosphere" research... Until the Air Force and Navy approached him and bought it -- turning it into a military base under heavy lock and key. They obviously saw its weaponization potential. lol, yeah, we all know the military was interested in taking over HAARP for its deep interest and fascination with... clouds.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Could it be tides effected by the moon... cloud is water and the sea has waves like that.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
S&F

Yo, NASA is much more meaningful doing what they do, helping the people of earth, see .

Three tails and out!

Interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I dont see any conspiracy here.

Maybe 10 years ago i could call this haarp thing a conspiracy but not nowdays.
I wish the heads will fall and the lies will be revealed soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
turning it into a military base under heavy lock and key

Any proof at all to that silly claim? You apparently do not realise they even have tours of the place....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I am going with sound waves...looks to be the kind that pulse...as if being emitted by something very big....that just my guess.........

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
I am going with sound waves...looks to be the kind that pulse...as if being emitted by something very big....that just my guess.........

sort of reminds me of the volcano eruption pics from space.

however to propagate waves over that distance means some sort of steady pulse for a long time.... hours and hours of it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join