It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlestar Galactica!!!!! New Series!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Theres a new series of Battlestar Galactica. Im sure most of you know this but what do you think of it?

I think its much more realistic than most Sci-fi shows. The acting quality is amazing with genius camera angles which gives you the feeling your standing there watching the action. Its all hand held.

it has great visauls to rival that of Star Trek DS9 and it may be better than Star Trek!!!!!!!! It may well be similar to our future. They dont use photon torpedoes or phasers but bullets and missiles. It isn't full of wide awake starfleet officals and nice well lit inpenitrable starships with sheilds. Its dark, tired and full of gritty seens that are far more fitting of a millitary ship.

Another great quality that the origanal lacked is it does not focus totally on the charaecters more great story lines.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Is this the one on sky one? or are you in the US because then you probabaly dont know what sky one is!!! mu ha ha ah!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Battlestar Galactica is back???!!?

holy #!! (excuse my language)

thats awsome, I loved the original!

I wonder if it is going to air here in Austria anytime soon.... *goes to google it*

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Is this the one on sky one? or are you in the US because then you probabaly dont know what sky one is!!! mu ha ha ah!

yep i mean sky one.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yah, i've been watching it and its great

as shorty said it shows what the future proberly could be.... no energy shield and teleporters...just good old elbow grease and a rusty starship

here's the site address:

www.scifi.com...

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you wiz.

Thats cool

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If it's that good then Glen Larsen can't be involved...Did anybody see his Team Knightrider remake?

Battlestar Galactica...ahhh...to return to some of one's favourite childhood memories...

So when are we going to get Doctor Who again, dammit? The Borg are a cheap shadow of the Cybermen.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When does it start airing?

Can't wait.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
started a fortnight ago in uk

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Will have to look for it, saw the new pilot months ago, why'd it take so long....geez?

top topics

join