It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth Dimension, and What I do Know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Pleiadians 5thD ARE GOOD. Sirians 6thD ARE GOOD. Nibiruans 4thD ARE BAD. Green, Brown and Hazel eyes are GOOD from the 5/6 dimensions; blue or grey eyes are BAD from the 4th dimension. Do not ask me to explain because there is no valid science to it other than a Dark Ages Nun's conversations with angelic beings (written down and preserved for some odd reason).

Do you have a link to her ramblings? Or her name?
This blue eyed person wants to read more...

My father's eyes were the palest non colour gray ever. My mom's were hazel. Mine are pure dark blue.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
reply to post by snowspirit

Check it out

Blue Eyes = 4th Dimension energy

Green Eyes = 5th Dimension energy

The darker your eyes get and more melanin you get I think may have to do with how long you've been reincarnating on earth. It makes sense, doesn't it? Many trips around the sun would darken the skin and eyes.

Brown eyes Sirian or 6th Dimensional energy. It has nothing to do with reicarnation. It is where your spirit originated, or your soul group. For me my Fathers side was 4th (nibiru) my mothers 5th (pleiades); in my sibling group everyone of us has different colors of eyes, and there are 7.

Luckily not all sisters, my friend...and that you would fall the last in line...there's some origami we could pursue...
My real mother Pleiades...real father Orion...4th and 5th...
Have not been informed of the mixture consequences...but Orion dominant...A99

4D Orion/Lyran invaders or Orion/Incan/Maldek (free Orion)..Pleiades/Maya, Samoan, East Indian, Native American, South American..Pleiadeans are EVERYWHERE. I will tell you what with the 4D Orion and Nibiru as consorts seem to have control of this world hands down. Great Britian fathers side, Maya mothers. More specificity on your side. Not last in line 3rd from the top; and lets not bring in blood type origami genetic codes.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Pleiadians 5thD ARE GOOD. Sirians 6thD ARE GOOD. Nibiruans 4thD ARE BAD. Green, Brown and Hazel eyes are GOOD from the 5/6 dimensions; blue or grey eyes are BAD from the 4th dimension. Do not ask me to explain because there is no valid science to it other than a Dark Ages Nun's conversations with angelic beings (written down and preserved for some odd reason).

My father's eyes were the palest non colour gray ever. My mom's were hazel. Mine are pure dark blue.

I do, Hildegard von Bingen. Not only an accomplished medicinal herbologist but a composer. Her music is choral and rivals Bach in its mathmatical progressions, its available. My fathers eyes were steely grey, my elder brothers are of a pure dark unusual blue (saffire). My mothers were brown but are in process of changing color to green.
edit on 12-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No offense......because I do believe in ET and other esoteric stuff, unkown things..........

but......seriously linking random crap? Drawing pictures in pictures that anyone can do with a marker and half an imagination?

Random videos and pictures of random places?

People claiming to be the chosen ones......

There are a lot of missed medications in this thread
edit on 12-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

CrypticSouthPaw? I hope the boy portrayed is not a relative.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell you guys are rambling about but there are only 2 factions. Orion, the black shapeshifters.

And the feathered serpents of the pleiades.

And Apophis will be beheaded.

www.crystalinks.com...

prepare for tribulation.

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand. In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains. In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades. The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

I behead lethians. I don't co-operate with lucifarians. You know who you are.

The lions will expose you, For the feathered serpents you are. Those who do not understand. Pfft. Lol. Enjoy your Your cotton candy land, take the words of a dying man: well if you can't do anything about it why worry?

You damn your own souls.

I don't care about arguing, for those that follow. Great, They will wake up to the charade. I enlighten people by showing them what was already there....
edit on 13-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I behead lethians. I don't co-operate with lucifarians. You know who you are.

I dont think youve beheaded anyone..........and I honestly worry for you man........seriously...

My family is Cherokee, my great great grandfather was on the Trail of Tears....my grandmother and great grandfather were medicine men and women.......

And I never ONCE remember any of them ever talking about the Plaideas or Orion or waring with white blues or any of the crap that you just posted in that article......and ive been to MANY moon ceremonies and ceremonies honoring Unelanuhi

Youre soaking in and buying in to a bunch of hoodoo and its affecting your judgement......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
sorry dude, but im gunna go with the written prophecy rather then some random dude saying hes cherokee and being like blah blah my grandparents this that.

Your grand parents knew absolutely nothing then, Quite sad

I am adopted under a objibwe family.

SO my family would actually follow the ojibwe prophecy. And since you don't know anything just typing nonsense. I am going to link our prophecy.

www.chi-manidoo.com...

The Seven Fires Prophecies of the Anishinabe was envisioned many many moons ago, yet offers us great insight into both the wisdom of the Ojibwe people as well as offers a solution to our current environmental, social, and spiritual crises. Let us be the People of the 7th Fire, the Rainbow Warriors!

"Then the First Prophet said to the people, "In the time of the First Fire, the Anishinabe nation will rise up and follow the sacred shell of the Midewiwin Lodge. The Midewiwin Lodge will serve as a rallying point for the people and its traditional ways will be the source of much strength. The Sacred Megis will lead the way to the chosen ground of the Anishinabe. You are to look for a turtle shaped island that is linked to the purification of the earth. You will find such an island at the beginning and at the end of your journey. There will be seven stopping places along the way. You will know the chosen ground has been reached when you come to a land where food grows on water. If you do not move you will be destroyed."

OUR INTERPRETATION: It is theorized that the Anishinabe once lived at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean where the Maritime Provinces (Canada) and Eastern Seaboard States (US) now lie. The Midewiwin Lodge (discussed further in the MIDEWIWIN section) is the Ojibwe sacred teachings and medicine society that has preserved their precious wisdom over the ages. This prophesy hails back to perhaps thousands of years, when the people could not imagine life changing in any way. The prophets knew that the people would not be safe unless a) their wisdom was protected and b) their very lives were protected by moving inland away from the Eastern shores of North America. The sacred shell (megis)was found on what is now called Madeline Island in Lake Superior.

"The second prophet told the people, "You will know the Second Fire because at this time the nation will be camped by a large body of water. In this time the direction of the Sacred Shell will be lost. The Midewiwin will diminish in strength, a boy will be born to point the way back to the traditional ways. He will show the direction to the stepping stones to the future of the Anishinabe people."

"The third prophet said to the people. "In the Third Fire, the Anishinabe will find the path to their chosen ground, a land in the west to which they must move their families. This will be the land where food grows on water."

The Fourth Fire was originally given to the people by two prophets. They come as one. They told of the coming of the Light Skinned race.

One of the prophets said, "You will know the future of our people by the face the Light Skinned race wears. If they come wearing the face of brotherhood then there will come a time of wonderful change for generations to come. They will bring new knowledge and articles that can be joined with the knowledge of this country, in this way, two nations will join to make a mighty nation. This new nation will be joined by two more so that four will form the mightiest nation of all. You will know the face of the brotherhood if the light skinned race comes carrying no weapons. If they come bearing only their knowledge and a hand shake." "The other prophet said," Beware if the Light Skinned race comes wearing the face of death. You must be careful because the face of brotherhood and the face of death look very much alike. If they come carrying a weapon...beware. If they come in suffering... They could fool you. Their hearts may be filled with greed for the riches of this land. If they are indeed your brothers, let them prove it. Do not accept them in total trust. You shall know that the face they wear is one of death if the rivers run with poison and the fish become unfit to eat. You shall know them by these many things."

Its quite obvious pale face is the pleiades, its quite obvious that these messages are regurgitated throughout mythology connecting places that are continents apart. Which is immposible by current understandings of the past and history events. SHOULD OF NEVER HAPPENED. but they did. and are. SO believe in what the Original prophets said. Because they were survivors of Atlantis, who probably were killed by Pale face themselves face to face. Damn owls.

Anyways theres more in the link. Its just funny people like you think you can stomp up and down and declare something.. but are oh so very wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The crap you posted up above has nothing to do with cherokee oral tradition......those are new england tribes man....

I have no idea what im talking about, sayssome random guy on the internet calling himself basically a prophet coming to save the world? But cant seem to discern between different traditions and oral teachings from North America, South America and other areas, and trys to throw them into one......

Yeah......Ill go ahead and trust MY knowledge of Cherokee culture and what I was taught by my grandparents and the people I had DIRECT contact with growing up, OF Cherokee blood.....

Over some delusional guy on the internet who thinks he knows everything....

Some kid on the net telling me my family who are actually Native Americans and practice the oral traditions, didnt know anything of their own culture and where they came from and YOU do?

Jesus dude....you really really really need to get a firm grip on reality and get over yourself.......
edit on 13-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

prophecy of the rattlesnake

Like i said you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The prophecy of the rattlenake.
Its everywhere and its not new england it came out of the mouths of natives. Otherwise it would be known as the new england rattlesnake prophecy with people dressed up like indians that are white that are not actually native american. What are you going on about? Aboslutely nothing.

I am getting mad hacked, i have changed computers a couple times but i keep getting DDOS from random ass companies in the US that are pinging me literally every second. I have to constantly disconnect reconnect delete keyloggers and other crap just to get this message out. Reloading every page a 1000 times. F5 is my friend. I just hold it down. lol.

A couple times i had to post on a proxy, had no problems then.
Anyways.

Not that the cherokee even really matter.

www.indigenouspeople.net...

Cus i know im right

Two-Headed Serpent Prophecy of the Haudenausonee Kwe Kwe As Told by Stuart Myiow of the Mohawk Traditional Council of Kahnewake

Take a seat get something to drink, class is in session.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, a young boy had found a two-headed serpent (snake) whose skin had beautiful colors with gold and silver stripes down its back; but it was very sickly, unable to care for and feed itself. It was on the very door of death. This was due to the fact that one head wanted to go left while the other wanted to go right. One wanted to move while the other wanted to stay still. Basically, one head didn't know what the other was doing.

(One day the people found strange-looking beings who had a strange metal skin made of gold and silver and covered with bright coloured cloth washed up on the shores of Turtle Island. These beings were very sick, cold, hungry and near death. They were very confused; for one spoke of peace while his counter-part killed everyone. One was called church and one was called state. They also hissed a very strange language.)

The young boy brought the serpent to his village. The elders were very cautious of it but everyone loved its beautiful colors and felt sorry for it. The young ones said "It's so poor. How will it survive? Look at how helpless it is. Surely it will die with the coming of winter. Please let us keep it?" the elders agreed saying "OK you can keep it but not in the house, and remember: if you want to keep it, you will have to feed it!"

(The True People brought them to our villages, welcomed the beings into our home, fed them, gave them shelter, and brought them back to life by curing their sickness and diseases. Unable to hunt and unknowledgeable of the land, our people helped the strange beings build their own villages and gave them food, in exchange they offered their bright cloth and metals.)

The children fed it insects but the snake wanted more so they fed it field mice, but the snake wanted more. They fed it rabbits and small birds but the snake wanted more! Finally, with this serpent getting so big, the elders began hunting our brothers, the beavers and otters, to feed the snake; but this snake didn't seem to get enough.

(Our people brought the strange beings food and supplies in exchange for the bright cloth and metals, but the strange beings always wanted more and more. These strange beings requested more food and much more supplies which evolved into the fur trade. Our people began to see that they would destroy life for profit.)

The serpent (now way too big to handle) began eating our dogs, then our food supply - the gardens and the deer, then all our spirit guides. When that was not enough, the serpent finally began eating our people. It ate the children, the elders and any who were not fast enough to get away. So horrible was this serpent that it even ate our dead - something that our people had never seen.

(The strange beings multiplied quickly. Just as quick, they forgot the kindness they were shown and began taking without asking. They killed our children with false gifts of chicken pox infected blankets. Those children they didn't kill, they stole from us and put them in residential schools. They killed the elderly medicine men who saved them and desecrated our burial grounds.)

Then this two-headed serpent began eating whole villages and in the process, it enslaved many of the people. Then it started traveling the countryside looking for more villages to eat. Along the way, it started eating anything in its path - the forest, all the animals and the countryside itself. It ate holes through mountains that were in its way and it poisoned our waters with its defecation.

(They were so blood thirsty they needed the constant rush of murder to flow through their veins. They destroyed villages, then nations, allowing only those to live who would succumb to their false religion and government. They killed the forest, the buffalo and made whole species extinct. They destroyed the earth for its minerals (gold rush) and stained the waters with blood.)

After traveling the entire country, it began to back-track to totally destroy the land by poisoning anything that may have been undisturbed. All the animals were completely poisoned, as was the ground. The forests that were missed were now devoured, the waters that were not damaged were now completely poisoned also.

(When the land itself was enslaved, then they moved in for the kill with the industrial revolution, littering the countryside with pollution factories. They strip mined the land of its internal organs. They clear cut the lungs out of our Mother and pumped disease into her veins, poisoning her blood, bringing her to the brink of death.)

Finally, after our Mother Earth was destroyed and there was nothing left for the two headed serpent to consume, it then started to eat into the Sky World. It was said that it would make its way out to our Grandmother, the night-time sun (the moon), and that it would even try to destroy our Eldest Brother, the sun, and that from there it would attack all our cousins, the stars.

(Finally, with the industrial revolution and the advancement of the sciences, these strange beings became so smart that they created the ultimate weapon to wage war against our Mother Earth - nuclear power. they punched holes in the Sky World enabling them to leave the incubus of our Mother, free to attack and destroy the rest of the Great Spirit.)

But it was also said that when the serpent would be near the end of its destruction of our Mother Earth that the Earth would fight back to cleanse herself.

(Recently weather patterns have been very treacherous, killing many people around the world and destroying the infrastructure (economy) of the Two Headed Serpent.)

At this time the serpent will be weakened by the natural powers released from our Mother's revolt. Revealing itself for what it really is, the serpent will create its own demise and begin to destroy itself.

At this time the serpent will be weakened by the natural powers released from our Mother's revolt. Revealing itself for what it really is, the serpent will create its own demise and begin to destroy itself.

(Presently church is being revealed for what it truly represents through the scandals of rape, abuse, internal corruption, law suits (over one hundred million dollars in North America alone) and its sexist nature. The church is losing its flock of sheep leaving it with very little money to sustain itself, forcing the church to close down many of its parishes and to sell off its supposed property.)

Also, through its own greed and its insatiable appetite for destruction, one head would begin to eat the other and it would destroy itself through internal conflict and that all it has enslaved to work for it to keep it alive, will revolt against it.

(State is also on the verge of collapse. People around the world have lost faith in government. Mistrust for politicians is at an all time high, governments are having to tax their people to death and are constantly using war as an economic booster which is casting practically the whole world into revolution. Even when real people with good intentions are elected into government, people still distrust, for everyone is discovering that people are just a window dressing in government; for no matter what people say or want, it's still controlled by big business.)

This is when (while it distracts itself) a young boy would come again and with the power of the hair of the clanmothers would make a bow that would thrust his arrows straight and true into the heads of the two headed serpent. When the serpent rolls over and dies it is said that the young boy will climb atop the huge monster's belly and in slicing it open, all the real people who were eaten up will have been released.

(With the male dominated church and State destroying everything that our Mother Earth gave birth to, the female entity must stand up and defend her family. When the women (in accordance with the Great Law of Peace) bring the true men back to life, then the men will come to their senses and stop their destruction. Only the women have the power to turn their poor excuses for men into real men that will fight at all costs to stop this destruction of our people and of all Creation. When this is done, all people will be freed.)

When the serpent is destroyed, all life will once again live in freedom the way the Great Spirit had intended and creation itself will blossom with a new vibrancy that has not been seen since the coming of the serpent.

(When Church and State falls at its own hand and through suppression of the female entity, life will return that which has not been seen since the 500 years that the serpent has been let loose in the garden.)

This is basically the Two-Headed Serpent Prophecy. Though it may sound like fairy tale shrouded in myth, it remains to be the warning sign on the highway that we are all traveling together. We must remember that this prophecy was told to the Five Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy before the coming of the whiteman with his church and state: yet the prophecy has predicted precisely everything that would happen, so any rational person should contemplate what the next state of the prophecy is.

Brave Star

en.wikipedia.org...

Double-headed serpent

en.wikipedia.org...

Quetzalcoatl (English pronunciation: /ˌkɛtsɑːlˈkoʊɑːtəl/), or Ketzalkoatl, (Classical Nahuatl: Quetzalcohuātl [ketsaɬˈko.aːtɬ]) is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and has the meaning of "feathered serpent".[1] The worship of a feathered serpent deity is first documented in Teotihuacan in the first century BC or first century AD.[2] That period lies within the Late Preclassic to Early Classic period (400 BC–600 AD) of Mesoamerican chronology, and veneration of the figure appears to have spread throughout Mesoamerica by the Late Classic (600–900 AD).[3] In the Postclassic period (900 – 1519 AD) the worship of the feathered serpent deity was based in the primary Mexican religious center of Cholula. It is in this period that the deity is known to have been named "Quetzalcoatl" by his Nahua followers. In the Maya area he was approximately equivalent to Kukulcan and Gukumatz, names that also roughly translate as "feathered serpent" in different Mayan languages. In the era following the 16th-century Spanish Conquest, a number of sources were written that conflate Quetzalcoatl with Ce Acatl Topiltzin, a ruler of the mythico-historic city of Tollan. It is a matter of much debate among historians to which degree, or whether at all, these narratives about this legendary Toltec ruler describe historical events.[4] Furthermore, early Spanish sources written by clerics tend to identify the god-ruler Quetzalcoatl of these narratives with either Hernán Cortés or St. Thomas—an identification which is also a source of diversity of opinions about the nature of Quetzalcoatl.[5] Among the Aztecs, whose beliefs are the best-documented in the historical sources, Quetzalcoatl was related to gods of the wind, of Venus, of the dawn, of merchants and of arts, crafts and knowledge. He was also the patron god of the Aztec priesthood, of learning and knowledge.[6] Quetzalcoatl was one of several important gods in the Aztec pantheon along with the gods Tlaloc, Tezcatlipoca and Huitzilopochtli.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

actually yes I DO knwo what im talking about and i know all about the prophecy of the rattle snake.......

And there you go again linking random crap from other cultures that really dont connect trying to draw a line, all the while telling someone who was raised with the mythos that they have no idea what they are talking about....

Seriously this debate is over, you think entirely too much of yourself, and your sense of ego is insulting to anyone who has authority on the subjects you talk about....

You my friend need to take a break, and try to LEARN sometimes instead of insisting that you are the all knowing entity on the subject.....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Two-Headed Serpent and the Serpent Slayer

Its not random if its all basically the same story. With the cultural distance. Should prove my point even more with you stating how they are different cultures yet one in the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the valley along the Squamish River, there was a large two-headed serpent called Sínulhḵay̓ which terrorized the people, eating them and making a loud screeching noise.[8][9] In the village of Stá7mes, a young man named Xwechtáal had recently become married and was enjoying the days after the big feast, when his father told him, "You must go kill that serpent." Xwechtáal protested that he had only recently been married, and wanted to enjoy his time with his new wife, start a family, and live his life. He told his father he would not go. The next morning, his father came to his bed and threw glacier cold water on him, waking him up. He told his son again, "You will go kill that two-headed serpent" and this time, Xwechtáal agreed. He told his wife he would only be gone four days, and that she should wait for him until his return.

Following the tracks of Sínulhḵay̓, Xwechtáal could not follow its trail directly because of the power and energy emitted by the serpent wherever it slithered. Seeing where the trail lead, he came to the rock face of the Stawamus Chief Mountain. Xwechtáal saw the serpent's path as it went straight up the face of the cliff, leaving a black line of destruction. The man continued through the mountain pass, following the serpent from lake to lake, and creek to creek. While following the serpent, Xwechtáal would train spiritually by taking morning baths in the creeks, lakes and rivers to cleanse himself and become stronger. Day by day, he would sacrifice more of himself, eating a bit less, and sleeping with less blankets and clothes. All of this was part of his training to kill the serpent.

Finally, he followed the serpent to lake in the mountains. He watched and saw that, while one of the serpents two heads would be awake during daylight, the other would sleep. Then during night, they would switch and the other would stay awake. Training and sacrificing more, Xwechtáal prayed for the answer to defeat the dreaded two-headed serpent. Then one night he had a vision.

In his vision, a woman came to him and told him, "You will make four sharp spears, two for each head, and apply pitch to each spear. You will make a raft and go across the lake. You will spear one head with two of the spears, as that one falls, the other will awake and you must quickly raft across the lake and spear the other head with the two remaining spears. That is how you will kill the serpent."

When he woke up, Xwechtáal followed the instructions and made the spears and the raft. He moved the raft out onto the lake and paddled across with his spears. Grabbing two spears, he attacked the daytime head. As the head began to die and fall, the opposite head woke from its slumber, angry and distressed. Quickly paddling across to the other head, he speared this head with one spear. Then the serpent dove underwater towards a tunnel deep in the lake to escape, but Xwechtáal took the last spear and nailed the serpent head before he got away.

When the serpent fled, part of its body made it into the underwater tunnel. It blocked the passage, and the water began to rise. Xwechtáal passed out, and when he awoke, he was on top of a mountain and the water was everywhere. He waited until the water receded, then climbed down the mountain. Following the mountain to the lake, the found the old corpse of the serpent, but it was just bones. Xwechtáal then took one of the vertebrae of the serpent and acquired magical supernatural powers with it.

On his journey back home, Xwechtáal encountered some mountain goats. He waved his serpent-bone one way and said magical words. As he did this, the mountain goats all fell dead. Cleaning and skinning what he needed, the fed himself and gathered the skins. He then took the bone and waved it the other way, reviving the dead mountain goats and bringing them back to life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
long story short he killed the village then revived them, Did some other miracles.
Similarities? Evil 2 headed serpent eating people. And someone being sent to slay it. Like SO many movies and books. All based on truth. Well somewhat.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I do, Hildegard von Bingen. Not only an accomplished medicinal herbologist but a composer. Her music is choral and rivals Bach in its mathmatical progressions, its available. My fathers eyes were steely grey, my elder brothers are of a pure dark unusual blue (saffire). My mothers were brown but are in process of changing color to green.

What the hec am I? My mother is Shawnee Indian and my father is Danish. I am dark like my mom with dark brown eyes. 2 of my sisters look like my dad with his Danish blue eyes. My Grandfather (dad's father) his eyes were grey. My baby sister has those grey eyes.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAsleep

What the hec am I? My mother is Shawnee Indian and my father is Danish. I am dark like my mom with dark brown eyes. 2 of my sisters look like my dad with his Danish blue eyes. My Grandfather (dad's father) his eyes were grey. My baby sister has those grey eyes.

You hold the best of the 5th dimension along with the 4th genetically. These two cancel each other as they have combined. This is special and rare as normally races keep themselves apart (that was the whole plan geographic isolation for purity long ago). I am happy for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join