It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post the video(s) of the songs that you feel personify your life-past and present.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The story of my life

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Thank you hhcore-soothing song,lovely lyrics! Makes me think of where i feel i am now,in my marriage.My hubby and i love each other very very much-but for many years,we had many problems-the "love is not enough" thing,you know.I swear,it was like Everything was trying to tear us apart,from his family,to financial problems,to my depression,his inability to understand it/know how to deal with it,this,that,the other,and also we both have strong personalities- a case of Taurus+Capricorn butting heads! finally we got it all sorted,and is at a place of peace,contentment,and happiness.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Thank you very much,elevatedone."Dont wanna miss a thing" is one of my alltime best loved favourites-i'm CRAZY about that song! And the movie was so good too.Actually that song will always make me think of a very good friend i used to have.Love the Creedence and DefLep songs too, Thanks again

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Oooohhhh boy can i ever relate to that!!!-that's why the song below was a big life anthem for me,for very many years

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sometimes, when I'm digging myself out of a rut and I'm struggling to do so I turn to the GZA/Genius for some words of wisdom and hard Rhythmic bass lines.

Kimish Likey

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join