It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-olds bucket list.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Being a teenage cancer patient myself, this really hits home. I'm so glad everyone's supporting her in this. I have to say, bald girls are their own kind of cute in my book

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
User - gghg1

All of us here appreciate the update you gave us.

I can't find many updates on the Internet, and I wanted to come back in here and let you know that although your updates may be painful,or sad, please continue to update us if you can please.

I know kids get sick and pass along or struggle every day, but there was something about this little girls story that hit a chord inside me, her courage and resolve should inspire people.

Thanks again gghg1.

edit on 29-3-2013 by lnfideI because: ~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This got me... I don't even know what to say.

Just wow..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There was an update posted to her community facebook page yesterday.

Katelyn is sedated. They are making her comfortable and at ease so that she may pass peacefully. I was at ETCH a few hours ago, and it is obvious that she is fighting it and will not let go. Stay with us in prayer.

Facebook: Light the Night for Kate (you do not need an account to view the page)

I have family from that area and we were just talking about this the other day. The story is just so heartbreaking!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Inspirational. makes me a bit ashamed of the whining I do about my own problems ...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Katelyn's sister just posted that she has passed away. Her suffering is over but her strength and impact will remain. Please keep her family in your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gghg1

It's depressing that 2 weeks after finding out the cancer had spred she succumbed to it. I'm just feeling so angry and sad about that and can not even imagine what her family and friends are going thru.

May her spirit of courage and love for life live on in her family, friends and community.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

This is what a warrior and a hero looks like.
edit on 29-3-2013 by gghg1 because: Added pic

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

Every time I see something like this I get very angry deep down inside... why?

This is why:

GO AHEAD MODS... CENSOR THAT! I DARE YOU!

This girl ate uncooked greens and received essential oils from the mentioned plant. No psychotropic properties are present when the plant is used that way. High temperature is needed to make the conversion to active psychotropics.

THE GIRL IN THE OP DID NOT HAVE TO DIE. But... so Big Pharma can make more money.

Let's end this!

www.facebook.com...
edit on 29-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Cancer will be the death of us all if we don't change. The technology we surround ourselves with that is barely tested let alone for long term effects of everyday use, the food with the labels you need a Phd to understand, the air we allow to be contaminated, the chemicals we allow them to inject as a "vaccine", the power lines you live under, the GMO food they won't label, and the medication they tell you that you need. Cancer will take us all, because we stopped questioning the effects of things and let the corporations tell us "it is ok you are being paranoid we tested it". The health care industry grows, big pharma grows, Monsanto grows, profits grow. We die, watch people die, and maybe that is the plan..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join