It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARC FABER: Not Even Gold Will Be Able To Save You From What Is Coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strawberry88

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by TheBlackTiger

So shall we assume you already live your life this way? You farm your own food and live in a kibutz? Or are you among the first to visit the FEMA camps?

What you're suggesting will never work. There will always be a pecking order - even on your deserted island with the survivors from the downed craft. There will always be someone who wants to have power and control over others. It's human nature, like it or not. Heck, even in nature there's a queen bee who casts off her drones once they've served their purpose.

Yeah keep it up, people have always raped and killed too, let's encourage this some more while we're at it! Why imrove our species, or at least try to, when we could all just complain about how horrible we all are!

Love the attitude! So much better than being positive, looking for alternative systems that might actually work if enough people were to give it a chance!

You bore me, sorry, I like people who see ways out, even if it might be a bit utopian, its what got us everything positive we take for granted nowadays, but lets just ignore that, mankind sucks, lets keep comaring ourselves to simple insects who live in hyves because they would not survive on their own, that really will help.

Thank you tiger for the great post, though as usual it quickly has to be shot down by someone who sees the ever repeating evil in mankind and therefore, ironically, also keeps it alive and well. This guy probably either cant survive without someone telling him what to do, or wants to tell others what to do, as I really dont see another reason to keep this idea of humans being intrinsically evil alive.

Be the change you want to see in the world, for some, its all about making mankind never forget its past, and making sure we'll never learn from our mistakes

I like to think mankind is not evil, some people are plain psychopaths and for some reason, those people have been in power for god knows how long time to weed them out and put some good, honest people in those positions, people with enough intellect to NOT let evil take them over.

Can we try that for a change? Or would you miss the constant injustice too much? Must be a reason why you hold on to that idea so much.

Mankind isn't evil but there are evil people who abuse power. Go look for your utopia. Let us know when you find it. For even in utopia, some is going to want to rule and make choices for you. Me, I choose to live free and respect others who choose the same. This experiment you're so impressed with has been tried and failed many times over. We have laws now.

In your utopia there will be laws as well. What makes you believe people will follow them then?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I find it hilarious that some people think the chinese and russian communist will come over to america and "make it better" - with good conservation ethics? They destroyed their own lands, and are coming to destroy ours. Look at what those communists have done to their own countries.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Happy1 because: spelling

<< 1   >>

join