It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toy Story and Walking Dead the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
io9.com...

hey ats. see what you think of this. a Reddit user has created this meme making parallels between The Walking Dead tv series on AMC with Pixar Studio's Toy Story. has kind of a conspiratorial flair to it so it made me think of you guys

i wondered if maybe instead perhaps there are many examples of stories with similar plot elements in literature and media. i guess there are only so many story lines out there so one would almost expect some similarities. so what do you think? coincidence or some Illuminati dark secret?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Without any doubt it is an Illuminati dark secret.
Good find I did Lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It gave me a good laugh :-) Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

A few years ago I read a paper on how "Fight Club" was actually Calvin and Hobbes all grown up. IT was hilarious and scary at the same time.

Found it!
ignatz.brinkster.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCypher

A few years ago I read a paper on how "Fight Club" was actually Calvin and Hobbes all grown up. IT was hilarious and scary at the same time.

Found it!
ignatz.brinkster.net...

Ooh thats genius! im a huge fan of both of those. thanks for posting it!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Funny thing is, I read that before I had seen Fight Club. It's actually the reason I watched the movie, as the trailer I had seen made the movie seem to be just about a bunch of guys getting together to fight which didn't sound interesting at all. I'm glad I stumbled across it and glad you liked it!

top topics

join