It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Map of the Vatican City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

original map before alteration property of PlanetWare

1. Although this is considered the new boundary of the Vatican City, it is no longer owned by the Roman Catholic Church. The Italian government keeps the Vatican City status for political reasons, completely renovating the library into a national museum. Many of the basement artifacts will be showcased in the renovated area.

2. The UN Headquarters will be relocated from New York. The flags of every nation will surround this courtyard as a display of peace and prosperity.

3. Many of the most important UN Headquarter offices will be relocated to this area. The General Assembly will be located in this area.

4. "It is agreed that no form of racial or religious discrimination shall be permitted within the headquarters district." St. Peter's Basilica will be dedicated to the meeting place of the new face of the United Religions Initiative which will be renamed in the display of peace and tolerance.

5. Many new organizations supporting the UN are cropping up every year. Temporary offices will be located in this area.

The Fall of the Roman Catholic Church

edit on 27-3-2013 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Can you post a source for your map and information?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
1. Illuminati

2. Illuminati

3. Also Illuminati

4. Even more Illuminati

5. You'd better believe it's the Illuminati

Fix'd

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Jesus words to Peter:

Matthew 16:18

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

The source is yet to come...

Out of all the nations damaged from the financial tribulation, Italy fared the worse. These poor people. Other nations forget about money and are lending her a hand. It's by this compassion that Rome is revitalized - a fitting symbol and perfect home for the new Thought.

When you see this occur, there your source will be.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

The source is yet to come...

Out of all the nations damaged from the financial tribulation, Italy fared the worse. These poor people. Other nations forget about money and are lending her a hand. It's by this compassion that Rome is revitalized - a fitting symbol and perfect home for the new Thought.

When you see this occur, there your source will be.

Then this thread is near pointless...Without a source of information what good is it?...It's just speculation.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Then this thread is near pointless...Without a source of information what good is it?...It's just speculation.

I do my best to include recent events. But current events conform to the outcome in ways never expected. They are often misleading. Do your own due diligence and follow the links provided. What you're looking for is there if you choose to accept it.

I'm not here to convince or convert.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Oh, good. This means the UN will be there when Rome is destroyed. How poetic is that?

new topics

top topics

join