It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fools Gold" (AA UFo Debate/opinion part #3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey, again this is part 3. I wish I gave it that title the last few posts

So in the last thread that I made, I was of talking about those orange orbs ufos, and trying to claim how they are real. But alas, I have no video proof at all due to my stone berry lack of quality pictures, and I can tell that using those biblical paintings a few times has actually attracted some negativity, and that they have been debunked. Sadly, I’m going to have to stick with superstitions and silly fables.

That’s why I’m going using some of them again.

I recall using the Mayans and talking about why they have snakes as a symbol in their culture, and trying to connect to a UFO. And how they actually look like floating suns, and have a tail due to some anti-gravity(Hell if I know) field like aura that follows their movement. However, what actually gave me that impression was the fact how the Mayans had those set of stairs, and at certain time of day, those stairs would have a snake like shadow due to the sun shining on it. No idea if it really has anything to do with them, and it could of been the town clock for all we know. However, it shows the sun’s influence on them somewhat.

Now, on to some other cultures that could have interacted(or most likely influenced) with those orange orbs. Time to look at a bit of Greek mythology (might as well throw some Roman in to the mix)and seems like no, nothing at all to do with them, however, maybe these little pranksters did a little role-playing. They could of done some role-playing to be one of their pagan Gods with such vehicles, and simple changes in colour
could of had such an effect on common folk.

I’m going to use Aries and Apollo for example, and that such vehicles could of been used to, it might fool some people. Aries is the God of War as most know, and one of them could of just gone a very reddish colour, and looked like it wanted to fight. Also, the planet Mars is red(even though it actually a rusty colour), and maybe they just wanted to mimic a astrological body in the sky that somehow relates to war. He was also considered a coward in the stories, always hiding, plotting, or even running due to Mars can only be visible in the sky for sometime, and can be rare to find(reminds you of something). Advanced weaponry, and possibly showing up where legions fight, it could literally make that claim. Anyways on to Apollo.

He was (Not again) the Greeks/or Romans Sun God and it was said he could rival or is on equal terms of power and worship as the King of Olympus. He also has his place in modern sub-culture these days, being known as the adorable Cupid, and I hate Valentine’s day. Same as above, it changing colour on a dime, it could possibly make itself a more yellow, or just stay with an amber colour. Floating around, doing silly manoeuvres making it seem happy, and giving the impression it going to over its protection, as well as a sign of a good harvest of the year.

Again, you can kind of see what I’m getting at with this, showing the Sun’s major influence on cultures regardless of age, and some of the different pantheons main head figure is usually associated with the sun. Where only few astrological objects, or settings (The sky is a good one) could rival its dominance/influence on culture. Now, if there were AA, thinking of using a civilizations mythology/spirituality/superstitions as some sort of leverage to established order among those societies, and trying to make a certain future for ourselves. I believe a sun looking craft would do very well.

Now, I’m getting one hell of sun burn, so I’m enjoy some shade time to cool.
I would ask for opinions, but most seem to lack some of their own. How dis-interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Based on my own observation back one night in November, 1976: A sun-like red-orange fiery-balled foofighter [alien starship] --- has no discernible fiery tail --- unless it unleashes the plasma, that can probably cause untold stories of a fiery hell.

Foofighters,

Erno86

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

A different make or model perhaps? Some probably have it on all the time, or only have at when they are at a certain speed maybe. Wouldn't know about plasma, or if the aura gives off any heat all.

Btw, do they really fight foo's like Mr.T does?
edit on 27-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by Erno86

A different make or model perhaps? Some probably have it on all the time, or only have at when they are at a certain speed maybe. Wouldn't know about plasma, or if the aura gives off any heat all.

Btw, do they really fight foo's like Mr.T does?

Just remember..."where there's foo there's fire."

The reddish-orange power phase of the starship...is most likely a low power phase for slow speeds [30 mph], landing attempts, and offensive/defensive OP's.

The bluish-white power phase [which I also witnessed that same night in 1976]...is obviously a high power plasma phase, for high speeds [approx. 15,000 mph?] and extreme maneuverability [90 degree turns, instant stops & starts], that dictates that highly agitated photons are present inorder to feed the photon engine at a hungry pace.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Interesting, I was I kinda of wondering why it would just be a solid orb at times, to a ball of fire.

The blueish white however, I was thinking it belonged to a completely different craft. The behavior of it seemed much cooled down and less energetic compared to the orange ones. I know they can possibly change colour, but only within a certain spectrum. However, there where times when it could be a solid white, to a very luminous blueish-white. Although it doesn't have the same fiery look to the other mentioned above.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by Erno86

Interesting, I was I kinda of wondering why it would just be a solid orb at times, to a ball of fire.

The blueish white however, I was thinking it belonged to a completely different craft. The behavior of it seemed much cooled down and less energetic compared to the orange ones. I know they can possibly change colour, but only within a certain spectrum. However, there where times when it could be a solid white, to a very luminous blueish-white. Although it doesn't have the same fiery look to the other mentioned above.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

I'm speculating that the two different colored orbs that I saw that night in 1976...were one and the same. I also speculate that a defense shield...such as one consisting of a plasma that is controlled by a magnetic field [besides being an energy source], would be invernable to many weapons that could attack it --- such as lasers, armor penetrating missiles---becuase they'd either be deflected by the magnetic field, or absorbed or lost in the swirling electrically charged plasma currents.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I do recall hearing in a video, called "Canada Admits" on youtube, and the supposed defense minister was saying that pilots had crashed their plane by going to close to a Ufo. Due to the field around it to keep it a float it weakening the structural integrity of the planes. Could also work on bullets or large shells that come in range.

It does make you wonder if the field around can screw around with electronics, some what of an EMP effect.

Anyways, the two I saw seemed that they were varying in size somewhat. Both could possibly be controlled by the same group though.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join