It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's over. On March 31st, 2013, it's finally over.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Whats the hidden message of the OP then?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
April fools?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Bluesma

Whats the hidden message of the OP then?

Hidden? I don't suggest the message is hidden, it is in the OP though, so one would have to actually read it to know.

The poster that started this thread wrote about no more Mayan predictions (of doom or end of world or change of era ) because there is no further way to interpret other dates for it after March 31st.

She/he said no more of those "The REAL date the Mayans meant was actually March 20th 2013!" posts.

She/he was NOT making one of those her/himself.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Ah!

But see the OP failed when they started this thread, because six days prior to them creating this thread, a Mayan Calendar end date of 12/16/2013 was already proposed, based upon the calendar:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So no....it's not finally over I'm afraid. And there will be others. You can bank on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Oh i read the thread i just wanted to hear interpretation of it because you were obviously pleased with yourself because you thought you knew something most other people didn't. So caught up in you attitude that you even assumed you 'knew' i had not read the thread.

Really , you dont have to look down your nose on people who just ask for clarification on some point.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
unlike many other posters on this thread, i won't make a joke of it. i'd certainly like for something to change for the better globally. whenever the date. predictions and/or speculations are what they are. one doesn't HAVE to take them seriously. nor dismiss them contemptuously. everyone's got something to say and should be allowed to say it, even if they later prove to be inaccurate.

i just hope the change we get is not a world war.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Bluesma

Oh i read the thread i just wanted to hear interpretation of it because you were obviously pleased with yourself because you thought you knew something most other people didn't. So caught up in you attitude that you even assumed you 'knew' i had not read the thread.

Really , you dont have to look down your nose on people who just ask for clarification on some point.

I assumed you had not read the thread???
I looked back through it all and can't find that.

I responded with humor to two other people who obviously did not read the OP, but neither was you.
Do you have more than one account or something?

I have only responded to you once, you asked a question, I answered it directly, period. I made no claim about you, or what you had or hadn't done.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Okay I agree for the most part. However I would say wait till 2014. It's often been considered that the date was incorrect by one year. I just feel like waiting that out to be sure. Also the last 3 months of this year we will see a giant comet brighter than the moon visible night/day for the everyone. It's bigger than the comment of 1680.

Even before this year I believed that if nothing strange happened, i believe the prophecy was still fulfilled. The beginning of the new age. The mayans never used hieroglyph to describe what would happen, that was interpreted by the last picture looking like a snake of fire around the earth…

reply to post by NorthBlizzard

edit on 5-4-2013 by vpjanitorial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
***SNIP***

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/15/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

When it doesn't will you drop all the Mayan cr4p! the amount of people on here that cling onto this BS is staggering 2012 is well gone but the goal posts are always moving on here!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There is a thread in this forum already mentioning the 31st, but its main premise is the 21st, so the 31st gets overshadowed. I thought it would be best to give it a thread of its own instead of getting lost in all the mocking of how the 21st didn't happen.

October 28th, 2011 - Mayan End Date as theorized by Toxicologist Carl Johan Calleman
December 21st, 2012 - Mayan End Date as popularized by Hollywood, MSM, etc.
March 31st, 2013 - Mayan End Date as theorized by Mayan Elder Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj

Here is what the date looks like on the Mayan Long Count Calendar:

Here is what the Tzolkin falls on for each date:

13 Ahau
4 Ahau
13 Ahau

No, that's not just a coincidence. The time between the dates of Calleman and Alejandro come out to be 520 days, which is double the 260 Tzolkin cycle. This is something I've seen NOBODY on any forum talk about. It is important to note that Alejandro made these comments back in a speech in 1999:

The Mayan Prophecies tell us it is time to awaken, time for the dawn, so that the people will have peace and will be happy. The Mayan Prophecies also tell us, from so much walking, so much seeking, that what we are seeking, what we have to find, at last we have found it. We are here on Earth, where we want to be. This time has come: 13 Baktun 13 A'jau (Ahau), the return of the grandparents, the return of the wise ones to the measure of time. We are observing the control of time. The time has come. May the people awaken. May they arise. May we all walk together without distinction of race, color or creed, rich or poor, black or white, indigineous or non-indigineous, people and government, to build a country full of peace, love, tranquility and prosperity.

You and I may meet again in another dimension after the year Zero. The year Zero is the word of the Maya. On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth Sun. Then will you realize that what the Mayans speak are facts and not false preachings. We are not saying that the world will end in 2000. There are false ones who say these things to frighten and threaten the world without awakening. But the Mayan priests and astronomers know what is happening and see what shall happen in the future.

Source

There are some sources that have 2000 replaced with 2012, but all the sources I've looked at said that March 31st is the date he said.

I've been seeing people all over the place in forums saying they are sick and tired of seeing this "2012 bs" and "to stop moving the date forward." Like I said earlier, this was stated back in 1999, so this is not a new prediction. The reason why I put "it's finally over" in my thread title is because, after March 31st, it really is going to be over. The closest date people can come up with now will be in December of this year, which will have much less evidence than any of the aforementioned dates, even if they somehow connect it to Comet ISON.

With the resignation of the old pope and election of the new pope, North Korea constantly threatening South Korea, Russia getting mad at Cyprus for stealing their money, the British defense staff meeting with the US counterparts for the first time since the 1940s, and everything else going on, it all seems to be lining up.

After March 31st, all this talk of end dates will finally be over.

If it doesn't happen, we'll wake up the next day in reality - The foolish reality of slavery, money, and war.

LAIR!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The doomsday prophecies about 2012 were all wrong in the first place, it's just more fear-mongering. Mayan elders have actually came out time and time again saying that 2012 is basically, a new start. It's the beginning of the end of the Age. To them, we are now undergoing a change from the Age of Pisces (current Age) to the Age of Aquarius in 2150 AD.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Klenzodil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Klenzodil

Y2K

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
No it wont be over.

>People will come up with another date.
> There is a comet passing by later this year.. I'm sure that is in the process of being hyped like the other space rocks from the last few years.
>There will be more space rocks.
>There will be more books, and history channel specials
>More of trashing an ancients cultures for the gullible and stupid folks dollars.

Those who are upset with THEIR PERSONAL LIVES and have spent the last few years hoping for "
The end, or some global destructive event..Those folks who think "working is slavery" and "hate money."
>Those who are still waiting for the "magic sky fairies" in their spaceships to magically change us all.

It wont be over for them. They will always have that blind faith...
Or a more popular word on this site lately..."Imagination".

edit on 29-4-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The reason why I put "it's finally over" in my thread title is because, after March 31st, it really is going to be over.

No it won't.
I predict it.

What's finally over? March?

In a couple days, April will be finally over too.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join