It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello guys im amsterdamn87

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello peeps, my name is mike but my screen name is amsterdamn87, i was advised to make an intro thread, so thats what im doing. Not sure what to say so ill just let you know a little bit about myself. Well to start off with, i came across this site years ago by accident. I believe i was researching cryptids and a thread popped up in google, i read a little bit of the thread and then started exploring this site. After a little exploring, i was pretty much hooked and found the science forum and breaking news forum very insightfull. There was always something new to read here. So i guess ive been lurking (so they call it) here for about 4 or 5 years. I think there was a point in august of last year when i was tired of not being able to make threads and post to threads, so i became a member and then things even got more confusing. I must add, a majority of my reading and posting is done on my cell phone. One thing i have learned though, is to not let yourself get sucked into some of these threads of fear mongering, ive always been a little paranoid (im sure im not the only one on this site) but some of these threads just got me. Now i semi cautiously heed warnings of the dreams and predictions forum but yeah ive learned SO much on this site and i guess because of this site im increasingly more interested in pursuing a career in ancient history, and also electro magnetic engineering. But yeah, with that little bit about me i will close this thread with nice to meet you (whomever may read this thread) and thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

We are Rigel4 .... We offer ...Greetings!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. Here's your Welcome Treats...enjoy....

See you in the forums.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to the ATS Family. Here's your Welcome Treats...enjoy....

See you in the forums.

Des

Well done Des, I would have given amsterdamn the laced version...but only because I care.

Make the most of it A87,,,

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Glad to meet you, Mike. Hope that you enjoy this place. God bless you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome amsterdamn87. I am new as well, so let us embark on this journey.. together!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the creepiest place in the cyber world...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Welcome amsterdamn87 To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join