It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I woke up in mind to who sent people after me. It was me in part who sent people after me. How so? I shine like a great jewl in the eyes of other thieves and envious people.

My every word causes envy, because people from around the way know what I own, and they don't like the fact that I own. That which I own is my own damn self. This is something those who don't own themselves can't stand about me.

I have a plan to own other theives and envious people who come after me. Once I own them, I can make of them what I want. I can make them go poof as though they were apart of my magic trick of my final act!

When you own your self it is then that you've become a made man or made woman.

If you find that you keep an evil eye on me, then I own those pairs of eyes already. Which then basically means I own the attention of you. And if I own the attention of you, then that means I can own thoughts you think are your's and destroy you from within.

I and my mate partner are seperate but one, and we own ourselves and one another because we possess that trust of the truest one another's keeper that real relatives will and shall be.

How bad do our foes want us nailed or entangled in our words?

Help us decide if our fire will burn out before they can breathe into pain, because we possess but our short consciouses.

PS

I wake up in mind to new things continuelly. And I am further subtil than that old snake in Genesis. Our foes are outdated and running on old material.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I woke up to, late, at 08.18..I managed to get on the bus at 08.45 and got to work at 09.07.

Not Bad aye?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You're still asleep my friend...

You can't take your possessions with you...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Let me see if I've got this right: you have power over those who envy you because their thoughts are of you and what you possess rather than on their own lives. Am I close?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I wish I were a Hypnotist.

And...............Sleep.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Reading your Op , I feel I woke up.......

in a Scene from "One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest"

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This thread has put me to sleep.

Luckily I have espresso... Which I'm going to drink a couple of right now..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I shine like a great jewl in the eyes of other thieves and envious people.
My every word causes envy

Really?

You believe that?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Oh, jesus. Another enlightened being who can´t get over himself....

new topics

top topics

join