It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING MARCH 25TH: Syrian Army Uses Chemical Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Syrian Rebels: Army Used Chemical Weapons Near Damascus Members of the Syrian opposition claim that Assad’s forces fired phosphorous at rebels in the town of Adra.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Maybe since US didn't take the Chlorine incident seriously, and brushed it under the carpet, that the Syrian army could get away with slightly more deadly attack than the supposed "rebels Chlorine attack".

Also, I know some of you dislike Israeli's so much you won't even bother to read the source, but give me time to find another link.
edit on 25-3-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

We'll never know the truth. I could just as well write that the chemical agent was released by any of the groups involved to take this to another level - oh including the US, or some banker funded mercs so the banks can get their greedy hands on the Syrian gold and banking system just as they did in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Which sounds more plausible? Assad bringing this to another level or some other player doing this to elevate the situation? He'd lose the support of the Russians. This "news" is either propaganda or was done by some other entity, but I'm sure the MSM will sell it as you have posted.

<< 1   >>

join