It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies of seven blindfolded murder victims left on chairs in traffic island as 'warning' to crimin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Strange thigs go on in Mexico! Execution by firing squads known as the 'KNIGHTS TEMPLAR' . If you havn't read about this in the News, you should check it out!!

Some Of The Story:

SEVEN blindfolded murder victims sit in a line of white plastic chairs — on a city centre traffic island.

The horror confronted drivers in crime-ridden Mexico, where drug gangs now enforce their own brand of vigilante law.

Heads swathed in bloodied bandages, the victims were all executed with a bullet to the skull. Notices nailed to the corpses with ice picks read: “Warning: The same is going to happen to all muggers, car thieves and burglars as well as kidnappers, rapists and blackmailers.”

Apparently the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR' are a DRUG CARTEL!! I dont know if this is true but what Morals lie here... its ok to kill people and get them addicted to hard drugs but its not ok to do this other stuff??

It seems that the War has just got that bit more grusome!!

The Movie continues, it seems. What happens next?

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 25-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Do you have a secondary source?

Not real sure that 'The Sun' is all that credible.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Although it is a tabloid The Sun is the UKs biggest selling paper and If you click on the link it has photos etc.
The IRA did the same thing didn't they? they looked after their own while making bombs and selling drugs.

link   
Can't help but wonder if this "example" would work as a true deturant for crimes?
Or maybe, it says those who posted such a "warning" are really no better than those criminals they are serving notce toward.

link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

You see the article. the pictures look pretty real and this happens a lot in mexico..

HIGHLY doubt this is a fake.. The sun just likes these type of stories does not mean it is not true..

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Knights Templar killed a whole lot of people. They were basically formed to protect road travelers. This sounds like justice to me. Given the horrid violent conditions in Mexico it is about time law abiding citizens took their country back.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is just crazy what is happening in Mexico. The crimes by the drug cartels are horrible and it is nearly impossible to stop them.

I remember when couple of months ago a band called Kombo Kolumbia went missing after 10 gunmen kidnapped them from a concert in Hidalgo.

17 bodies of the members of the band were found from a well a week later...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

this is true.

Mexican Cartels dont like kidnappers. They WILL go to great lengths to eliminate them. I forget the back story but one of or several of the bigger ones agreed to not harm family members of top leadership and have an unwritten code that they wont use kidnappers on their families. That they will be fair game and are encouraged to kill them on the spot.

When I was in Mexico a couple years back I remember the news was talking about how a big cartel was taken down by the military and the head guy was killed. They mentioned how he wasnt really bothered before since he was at war with rapists and kidnappers. They suspected that the police let them exist as long as they served a purpose like that. Also many wealthy families that have always been the target of kidnappers pay the cartels sometimes to either rescue their missing family or to get vengeance.

You dont want to be a petty kidnapper in Mexico. You die slowly.

EDIT:
it is not to say that they DONT kidnap themselves. BUT not for ransom. Just for killing.

edit on 25-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's expensive to lock up criminals. I don't disagree with this philosophy but I don't support it either. Judging is an opinion most times, based on your personal beliefs. Often corrupt beliefs cause false perceptions. To avoid these people a person should not lie, cheat, kill, or steal. If you don't do these things they will usually not target you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

It is from 'thesun' but it is true and I did see the report on skynews also...

news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think that the violence has spawned Vigilantism but that the KT group is probably not a drug carter which often kills innocent people to maximize their terror and profits. Those executed here were criminals.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It is from 'thesun' but it is true and I did see the report on skynews also...

I wasn't trying to be a pain, it's just that the sun lacks a bit in the credibility department and a secondary source just helps to confirm.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Apparently the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR' are a DRUG CARTEL!! I dont know if this is true but what Morals lie here... its ok to kill people and get them addicted to hard drugs but its not ok to do this other stuff??

Well one could argue that all those other things are worse since they hurt other people, while getting addicted to drugs is your own decision, they just supply the merchandise to fill the demand.

They get rid of the people that hurt other people by killing them, which is a bit harsh though.
edit on 25-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If you really think about their morals it seems like they are trying to change Mexico for the better. You may disagree because they are a drug cartel and they sell drugs that are addictive and harmful to the body, but their customers aren't doing anything they don't want to, it is their choice to take the drugs. The Knights Templar wants to stop crime, with the exception of drug dealing and usage.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Lol its the biggest selling paper in the uk although i dont tend to read it....

these mexicans are a little crazy

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

this is true.

Mexican Cartels dont like kidnappers. They WILL go to great lengths to eliminate them. I forget the back story but one of or several of the bigger ones agreed to not harm family members of top leadership and have an unwritten code that they wont use kidnappers on their families. That they will be fair game and are encouraged to kill them on the spot.

When I was in Mexico a couple years back I remember the news was talking about how a big cartel was taken down by the military and the head guy was killed. They mentioned how he wasnt really bothered before since he was at war with rapists and kidnappers. They suspected that the police let them exist as long as they served a purpose like that. Also many wealthy families that have always been the target of kidnappers pay the cartels sometimes to either rescue their missing family or to get vengeance.

You dont want to be a petty kidnapper in Mexico. You die slowly.

EDIT:
it is not to say that they DONT kidnap themselves. BUT not for ransom. Just for killing.

edit on 25-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

What I was told; no link, hearsay only.

If you are talking about Tony (Zetas) getting popped the Gulf Cartel paid the province governor a Mexican Marine Major more bribe money so the Major and 600 troops with 2 APCs went in one night and took him and all but 4 of his organization out...the 4 escaped to Houston. It was quite the talk for awhile and even the Mexicans I talked to condemned verbally the Major in hushed voices with friends only for taking the money and then doing the proverbial back stab maneuver; talk is cheap so nothing happened.

The Zetas are the worst of the bad when it comes to the cartels. My part of the border has actually cooled down since Tony and his thugs are no more. The guy who runs security for the Zetas is an X Mexican Marine Major who 12 or 14 years ago was offered $10,000 a month to organize and head up their security apparatus. The head of the zetas is not even Mexican but I do not remember if he is Colombian or from some place else....Weird to me in that usually if you are not Mexican then go home in those kind of organizations. I have heard that now the triad is supplying chemicals for other drugs so the Cartels have really made some intercontinental contacts and are branching out. My biggest fear is someone with the means and the money will pay some Cartel to get them and their equipment across the border to do harm on American soil. I hope the Cartels don't want to hurt their cash cow America......

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

Lol its the biggest selling paper in the uk although i dont tend to read it.... these mexicans are a little crazy

I agree that these mexicans seem a little crazy, but..

Best selling doesn't exactly equal credible. Sure, this and many other news stories posted by them are true, but I won't personally take what they say to the bank until it is confirmed by at least one other credible source. Fact checking, pure and simple.

ATS has certainly changed.. there was a time when wiki and some news sources such as The Sun didn't pass as reliable sources. Now it seems that any old thing is taken as gospel.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwisoop

If you really think about their morals it seems like they are trying to change Mexico for the better. You may disagree because they are a drug cartel and they sell drugs that are addictive and harmful to the body, but their customers aren't doing anything they don't want to, it is their choice to take the drugs. The Knights Templar wants to stop crime, with the exception of drug dealing and usage.
#

I disagree with your Hypothesis!!

I don't think they WANT to take the drug... I think they are ADDICTED to the drug and their bodies NEED it.... there is a difference between NEED and WANT.

And who got them addicted???
edit on 25-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

and on that note, here is the wikipedia page for the knights templar drug cartel...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I talked to one of my employees (legal Mexican immigrant) and she said the the Knights Templar group does a lot more than what people hear in the media.

They do sell drugs, but they do so only within certain specific terms and regulations. They will not sell to someone that is underage, completely addicted or something along those lines.

They also protect their neighborhoods from criminals and corrupt police that would cause all kinds of trouble otherwise.

She also mentioned that this "gang" puts a lot of money back into the community and even owns properties that serve as shelters and community centers.

Seems to me like they do some bad things, but also some good.

Kind of like the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join