It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Troopers Indicted For Roadside Body Cavity Search On Women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This incident is troubling. It was conducted in a way that medically unsafe and the stopping officer just continued to escalate the situation, because God forbid he was wrong in his suspicions.

Then the female officer came along and assisted in the escalation.

Considering nobody on scene or on the radio came back with a "You didn't find anythinga to hold 'em. Pack it in and cut 'emit loose." I sincerely hope these ladies sue the station and police officers personally.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
it's just appaling and beyond gross... some brave souls should start having, er "accidents" during cavity searches, that would make them think twice

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
God that's a nasty story. What really grinds my gears is that no cops thought to put a stop to it.
They're just a bunch of moral bankrupts who turn a blind eye to illegality and immorality by their colleagues at the very least, but often aid them.
If there was one honest cop in every ten this sort of thing wouldn't happen. That is the real story.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Suspicion is nothing like REASONABLE suspicion.
I don't see how some person feeling suspicious that you may have a secret is grounds for anything let alone assault.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
This was posted at the time it happened, but this is a welcome update. Glad to see they didn't get away with it. Doing a roadside cavity search is way out of line. What I can't figure out is, where did the cops get the idea to pull them over for suspicion of drugs, when all they had done was throw out a cigarette butt? Sounds like a quickly made excuse.

Where did the cops get the idea? Well, I think most of them think they are above the law. It's just another sick example of someone in power using it over someone who doesn't. Sigh ...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
Welcome to the United Police States of America.

what tripe. in 2006 there were 680,000 officers in the US. so if you see 6,800 negative stories in a day, 1% of them are mis-behaving. what is the most you've seen in a day ? 2 ?

this particular case is way out of line, and there should be severe repercussions, but spare me the melo drama of living in a police state.

edit on 25-3-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

You are right. It's not true, only 95 percent of them are dogs.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Those women should have called 911 at the moment the pig started his BS and had other law enforcement show up at the scene to remove the HP.

they should have forced for warrant, the cop had no authority without consent

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The term 'Police State' extends farther than just the police.

Off the top of my head we have wiretapping, monitoring of texts/emails/social networking, the NDAA with its indefinite detention clause, the TSA groping old ladies and small children at the airport, cameras everywhere we go, GPS with its magical tracking capabilities...I could go on for days, but, I will spare you (you're welcome).

The police brutality and misconduct is merely icing on the cake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join