It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not entirely human

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

I have thought about it but am worried about what would come out, have you seen the fourth kind? No thanks to that, I need to prepare myself mentally for that and I'm not there yet. But when I do I will record it and post it on here but don't hold your breath.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hi hybrid and thanks for sharing your story

i do know of someone who has had something similar to your experience, in that she was very young(way more than you)but she was right up to the craft--i mean up close and personal--and then it was conveyed to her that she was going to see her 'real parents'; if you would like i could send you a link to her story

i wanted to ask you tho, what did you mean by 'accelerated learning'? could you go into that a little? also, have you had any experiences or 'anomalies' that have occurred since then?

one thing i wanted to mention, true stories of real abductions never fade; in fact, they actually become clearer as time goes on, one of the telltale signs of a story having merit imo..

remember tho, hybrid, that they can throw out 'screens' at you; in other words, what they are telling you might not necessarily be true..

nice to meet you btw

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmmmm......I take it you are saying you are not all human..... OK, I can acknowledge that I suppose.

It's strange that us humans look so much different than all the other creatures in the world.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

Well yes, I would like that link very much. In school up until this happened I was pretty stupid, like average, middle of the class, but although my grades didn't improve my mind changed so I could see things from different points of view and answers started just coming to me. If you look up ufo design plans, I drew that in school, not the plans you see on the pages but one exactly the same right down to the names of the parts except I called them anti-gravity generators.

Yeah, I see them often, they are pretty commonly seen where I live, just about everybody I have mentioned them being here has seen them too but the locals call them silver jacks. I can't recall communicating with them since that night but I know the day after when they have visited.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Idk, but I guess I am not, they said some of them were my parents.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hybrid00

WHAT ? great story bro .....but very very hard to believe this hahah if this is true why dint u have photos or video evidence man ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

they aint here to harm u bro ...get the story told and stop being scared

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

do you know a good site or article to learn about the hybrids ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

u got chinese blacks and whites we r nothing like the rest of creatures which like u said is weird u dont have a yellow panda bear for example lol

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ufokingdom

I didn't get my 1st phone till I was 18, we never had a video camera and only brought film when it was a special occasion, I gave the plans to my teacher, I imagine she threw them out. My father was (for T&C sake) a real piece ofwwork. If it couldn't be eaten or used for cleaning it didn't get brought. These days I have a GS3 but they are fast, every time I have seen them by the time it is out of my pocket they are gone. I am trying and have booked a session for regression therapy on the 5th of April, I will record it and post it on YouTube and share the link here as long as I don't go fourth kind on myself lol

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufokingdom

There are a few that mention them but are either vague or try to relate it to the bible. I think if there was enough legitimate information on a site for the specific topic of hybrids it would probably be removed, this site has enough different forums and enough brainwashed people that are naive enough to still think aliens don't exist that it gets away with it but with that goes a lot of misinformation. I have found if you have the time to go through the alien videos on YouTube there are a few that could not have been faked. I spent about an hour on there a few days ago and found one that shows the species I speak of, I don't know how to share on here yet but it was the only one I found that had the title 'UFO & alien caught on camera' Idk if that helps or not but ufodigest.com is a site I just found.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
nice post here

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Had to cancel today's regression therapy but will get it done eventually, sounds crazy but I swear they use me as a warrior, for sport... I always wake up feeling like I have been in a fight and even get bruises and have flash-backs, I am worried about what will come out if my conscious mind is suppressed.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hybrid00

Had to cancel today's regression therapy but will get it done eventually, sounds crazy but I swear they use me as a warrior, for sport... I always wake up feeling like I have been in a fight and even get bruises and have flash-backs, I am worried about what will come out if my conscious mind is suppressed.

Ah, Man!
I was really looking forward to seeing this! Please don't put it off too long.

You share You Tube videos by hitting the "share" button at the bottom of the video, then right click on the highlighted string of numbers that appear, and copy.
Then come back to your ATS post and click on the "vid:youtube" button above the post window. Paste the link in there. Then delete the letters/numbers on the left side of the / (slash), and the slash too. You only want the string on the right side of the slash. That will insert the video in your post.

Hope that helps. Now you can go back and share that other video here you mentioned above.

edit on 4/5/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

www.YouTube.com...

Sharing with just the video number won't work for me, maybe this will.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Woke up this morning and I have a black eye, nothing happened to cause that... my gf said she heard me calling someone out (I went to bed before her) and she was going to record me but I went silent... wish she had come in, probably wasn't there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Option 1: Your girlfriend bumped into you in your sleep.

Option 2: a supernatural being punched your face in your sleep.

You choose now.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hybrid00

Thanks for sharing the video. I've seen those creatures before on, I think it was a series of documentaries called 'National Park Mysteries'

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hybrid00
reply to post by sled735

www.YouTube.com...

Sharing with just the video number won't work for me, maybe this will.

Copy everything after the " = " in the youtube address bar and then paste the into the youtube icon when making a post.
Always preview your post to make sure it works

top topics

<< 1   >>

join