It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not entirely human

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
not entirely human.

So it was a long time ago, my sister and I are doing the dishes and a ufo lands in the paddock viewable through the window above the sink, we tell our parents and when they look they tell us that it is only a car and the police will make them move it, about 7, maybe more aliens excited it and casually walked around, our parents couldn't see them. We pleaded with them to lock every window and door but they would not, so we did it ourselves but it didn't help, this is the funny part, they knocked on our door! Our father ignored still our pleas for him to not answer the door to them. He and our mother saw two of their friends standing at the door where myself and my sister saw the aliens that really were, Zeta Reticuli (might not have the spelling right but that's how it sounds), a scientist and s guard. They seemed to control our parents and spoke without speaking, our parents went to bed and they told me and my sister that we are going to meet our other parents. They walked us to their ship and after getting onboard the ship I only remember waking up in my bed, I thought it was a dream but freaked when I realised I didn't go to bed the night before so went to my sister's room.

We nearly ran into eachother when she came running from her room trying to get to mine, she remembered it aswel. Our parents said that when their mate's turned up they sent us to bed because we were acting crazy and going on about ufos n aliens outside. The four of us all remember it but in two very different ways.

After that night my mind changed in ways I can only explain as constant growth at an accelerated rate.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ignore the troll and welcome but this is an introduction thread say hi and get your post count to 20 then make a thread on the subject so we can ask you stuff.
Oh and welcome

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, interesting story. Anythings possible I like to keep an open mind myself, enjoy

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Cheers, I had gotten to 20 and that's why I posted or does it mean 20 posts on this page? Not sure how it works yet.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

He did make a thread. He is the OP.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

lol my bad misread, thought it was an introduction

Must remember do not post when boozing

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hybrid00

please describe craft as best you can

also

please describe the zetas/aliens as best you can

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this
please describe the ufo
and anything else you havn't put down
great first thread by the way

edit on 25/3/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hybrid00
not entirely human.

After that night my mind changed in ways I can only explain as constant growth at an accelerated rate.

Are you serious?

Care to expand on the matter?

edit on 26-3-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The craft was big but small at the same time, hard to describe... it seemed to emit light without having any lights, it was the size of a small house I think, it is hard to recall but I seem to have been able to remember more and more as I have been meditating on it, I am starting to think I am crazy lol. The aliens are easier to describe, they had pale skin that could appear grey or white or green depending on the angle the light hit them and have 3 segment legs, like (for lack of a better description) district 9 aliens but didn't look anything like them, their facial features are simular to the typical 'grey' aliens but almost drawn and sunken yet refined, beautiful but horrid at the same time, very weird. They did wear clothes but they were only visible when they moved, almost a shimmer like aluminum foil that goes invisible unless it moves. If you have more specific questions they will be easier to answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Zeta Reticuli... Zeta Reticuli...hmmmm sounds familiar.

No offense intended to the OP and maybe I'm wrong but I'm guessing aged around 14-16, a keen interest in aliens and UFO's, wants to gauge reactions on here to a strange story, hinting without directly saying that their contact means they are 'not entirely human' A good setup for future threads. Very imaginative but not very believable. If I were you I would work on expanding your story and making it more detailed and entering it into the short stories section. I think it could do very well.
edit on 26-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I am 23 and I wish I had proof but I have posted this to see if anybody else has had simular experiences and it is extremely difficult to recall it, I am on a phone and find typing a bit of a bore so I shared the facts. Every word is true, believe what ever you want but it happened.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I am 23 and I wish I had proof but I have posted this to see if anybody else has had simular experiences and it is extremely difficult to recall it, I am on a phone and find typing a bit of a bore so I shared the facts. Every word is true, believe what ever you want but it happened.

There are several reasons why you might think this is true if it is not made up. One of them is...it could be, the most likely is that you have skewed the memory based on what you believed at the time and we are capable of manufacturing memories of things that didn't happen.

As an example, I remember when I was very young, walking back to my house one night with my mum. I looked up and saw an ancient looking 'ghost' ship floating through the sky. It disappeared over the roof and as I went into the house, I ran to the back and looked out of the window to see it floating over and behind the next row of roofs. I believed what I saw for years and remember it as clear as day. However, now I am pretty sure that I must have seen a cloud that looked like a ship and my memory has created a detailed image of what I THOUGHT i saw if that makes sense. I also woke up to see a robot with hundreds of coloured flashing lights all over it right next to my bed around the same time... I am pretty sure that it must have been my imagination.... the funny thing is I'm doubting my beliefs now as I write this
Maybe I was visited too!

By the way, my experiences above are 100% true and I am not making fun. I am a non-believer in alien-human contact (although believe life exists 'out there'). I am saying that childhood memories aren't always what they appeared to be at the time.
edit on 26-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Me, my sister and parents all remember it, my sister goes pale white and refuses to talk about it every time I try to talk to her about it, I have had contact with them since, it is what happened friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Great signature btw

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Great signature btw

Thanks. I can't write off what you are saying as untrue or a lie as I couldn't possibly back up my opinion. However, I'm sure there is a logical explanation to what you saw.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yeah, unfortunately for me the only logical explanation I have is one that goes beyond crazy. It makes perfect sense to me but if you can't conceive the original story as being an actual event than the explanation would probably make you laugh, one day I will post it though.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And I was about 12-13 when it happened. It's not like I was five and could have created these memories.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

That is an amazing story. While I have no way of proving or disproving what you said I must assume that something odd happened that night for sure. Have you tried regression therapy? I hear there are a few good doctors doing in the states. You might want to try that and see what comes out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join