It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AA UFO Debate/Opinion # 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sup ATS, gonna give it another try with part number 2 to the thread.

So as I had stated before in my first thread, that there was/or is a specific type of aircraft that back in the age when we where smart enough to make iron, and a gun would be considered a magic wand(Yea I made that up). That the orange orbs could have been viewed as mythological beasts, or gods (aka: a astrological body such as the sun , which in the majority of culture is the big daddy of all worship).
Now the Orange Orb phenomenon has sparked much controversy in many forums and the logical assumption is that they are Chinese Ghost Lanterns , and I can say, I don’t really blame them. However, it does get to the point where some folks are telling others that they are indeed real, & there is some kind of intelligence behind it.

I really would like to support those folks in their claims, that they are real, and it not Chinese lanterns. Also I would like to point out that these type of ufos, have a different way of moving, unlike the falling leaf effect, which is why many might say that they are not real since it defies a person perception of how it should actually be floating around. The thing is it looks it could be upside down, and go up if it wanted to without much trouble, and I really don’t have any evidence to support such claims ether. So instead, I m going to go somewhat off topic, using a bit of legends from a civilization to help prove some things about them.

Now, a good example of a civilization that possibly had encountered or some relations with them before they went down the #ter were the infamous “Mayans”. The core of their worship was the sun, and if I recall correctly sacrifices came in to play some 5000 yrs ago, due to one of their Gods leaving the city. Then a group of priests made it cool to sacrifice somebody to keep our 4-6 billion year old sun from dying of thirst(or that’s how the story goes, anyway). Another reason as to why I choose them to be an example, could be considering that they use to worship snakes for some odd reason, and many people would like to believe it was reptilians or something snake like. However, I don’t think that’s the case.

Imagine a saucer, and looked at from an angle where it at it thinnest, like holding a plate and pretending it is one. Now, if you where see that from a far enough distance, it would look like a rod, or snake was flying, or maybe even a cigar. Another fact I would like to point out, is the orange orbs in some sightings seem to have somewhat of an “Aura”. I recall one member in an earlier thread, saying that it look like “molten metal/gold”, and some how it is a very fluid like. When it goes up or down, left or right, it somewhat looks like it has a tail, and in a snake like manner as well.

Which kind of brings me back to it agility in the air, and it got me thinking that this aura on such craft could be counter balance effect of some kind. Which as to why it can defy such laws of nature and physics? Whos knows. Anyways I hope you folks enjoyed the read.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let me propose to you that these items were from the future, timetravelers were spotted all throughout history, that's how the sumerians have their math and learned quarterionic mapping (aka star charts).

www.exploresouthernhistory.com...

Seriously I could keep this up continously, that's how much evidence there is of timecraft.

Sorry no greys, just MiB that are timecops, couple of timeterrorists and a team of designers and researchers that included jesus in the future that have to develop a system to extend humanity.

Also there is defying the natural laws but not breaking them. In order to do impossible subsuperluminal speeds at impossible vertices and angles time manipulation must be present.

What they are experiencing is normal speed, what the outside observer is experiencing is a craft that moves at impossible speeds. This effect is possible with time dilation, when an object uses up a large amount of energy a dilation in time occurs because of a difference in energy being used. For every effect there is an opposite effect so moving at super fast, freezing speeds with a large amount of kinetic and static energy, it gains a massive amount of mass warping space around it. This is what is necessary for time travel to occur, the speed of light must be matched in anyway possible with energy being used.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

All i gotta say is, imagine a golden pixie fairy from the legend of zelda, except much bigger, no fairy wings, and the possibility of carrying nuclear warheads( Not to sure about warheads.)

Interesting thought, however, Im not gonna be into comment in this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

FYI:

Debunking "UFOs" in Biblical Paintings
also
UFOs in works of Art

All the works of art described in OP are covered in one or both of those threads.
There are certain traditions and themes in religious art that are done over and over.
The threads above describe these traditions.

Further, if anyone truly IS open-minded, and willing to hear some rather good arguments against Ancient Aliens, there's Ancient Aliens Debunked. The videos can be watched in 10-15 minute segments, so, please don't balk at the over-all cumulative viewing time.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
An interesting topic. Earthling relationships with visual sightings of lighted objects that seem to be intelligently controlled, have probably bonded mankind over the centuries towards religious regimes, that represent the backbone of various faiths. But such written stories of fiery-balled foofighters have possibly been secretly stored in religious archives --- such as in the Catholic Church --- inorder to possibly portray mankind as the ultimate recipents of a god, that strangely forbids the public disclosure of unidentified flying object reports.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
U know, Im not gonna give dam.

new topics

top topics

join