It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a job? Let's clean-up Fukushima “A job even women can do, it will last a very long time”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please tell me this is a joke ?

A “Long-lasting” Job at 1F: Women 18-62 Wanted
A job opening at Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant: women accepted!

May is the start of your job

Job starts in May.

You can make money! We will let you make money! It’s a job even women can do.

This job will last a very long time.

Urgently looking for someone with physical and mental strength.

Job location is Fukushima Dai-ichi NPP (1F) with low dose radiation (10-20 μSv)/day.

Job description is clean-up activity.

Protective suits and masks to be worn.

Lodging in Iwaki-city being arranged.

Daily wage 16,000 yen (about $150) for an 8-hour day, no extra pay for danger

Actual work hours per day = about 4 hours (short hours in summer)

Job period is 5 to 10 years, or until the reactors are decommissioned.

fukushimavoice-eng.blogspot.com...

jp.indeed.com...

Translated

enenews.com... y-long-time
edit on 24-3-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Heck Iam so skint at moment If they paid for air travel and somewhere to stay...sign me up

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Girls are almost twice as vulnerable to the impact of radiation as same-aged boy

Cancer Risk To Young Children Near Fukushima Daiichi Underestimated

01/17/2012

fairewinds.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
this Fukushima clean up is the exact reason for the development of robots.... Yeah instead of DRONES....

the technology & expertise should be focused on the contaminated site, the generations long contamination by the old fuel rods stored there.. etc etc

yeah, females could adequately 'pilot' the RC nrobots... IF only there were a site already ready to bury the radioacxtive crud in a safe area which is subducting into the Earth Mantle as time goes by

to bury the stuff in sealed vaults that will take 1,000s of years to descend into the molten mantle is not the absolute best answer but it sure is better than the existing protocols of disposing of nuclear waste

9which are NONE AT ALL the PTB only want a huge slush fund of money sitting there for them to deliberate over - while the hazardous/deadly material continues to amass in places prone to terror attacks
edit on 24-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm not a woman, but I just applied for the job. I need some $$$ and I've always wanted to go to Japan.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I looked at the ad and what does this mean?

Only those who are holding the insurance certificate NG as well as loss of finger tattoo.....

Maybe it is google translation but what does it mean "the loss of finger tattoo?"

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
I'm not a woman, but I just applied for the job. I need some $$$ and I've always wanted to go to Japan.

You have email there but ..

They say urgently looking for someone with physical and mental strength.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It means No Missing Fingers or Tattoos.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
$150 bucks a day....i would be wanting that per hour....Job for life....aye, life expectancy about 8 weeks..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Why not tattoos?

Is it to do with the ink in the tattoos? I remember reading it picks up radiation and stores it...may be completly wrong though

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

It means No Missing Fingers or Tattoos.

Well...to me that sounds like they don't want any easy means of identifying the dead bodies.....

Though, Boymonkey is right about the ink in tatts picking up radiation first. Good call Boymonkey.

Des

edit on 24-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Tattoos are something very frowned upon in the Japanese culture.

Japanese Tattoos: A Cultural and Historical Overview

Tattoos have a long and complicated history in Japan. Although many people in the West have been getting Japanese calligraphy tattoos in recent years, traditional Japanese tattoos are in fact very intricate designs. Often, a Japanese tattoo takes up a large part of a body, such as the full back or even the entire body. This style of tattooing is very impressive and detailed, although there are mixed reactions to tattoos in the East. History of Japanese Tattoos In order to understand the cultural significance of Japanese tattoos, one must look back more than 2,000 years. The first written accounts of tattooing in Japan date back to 297 A.D. Artifacts with markings on men’s faces, presumed to be tattoos, date back even further (some as old as 5,000 B.C.). Over the years, tattoos have fallen in and out of favor with the Japanese people. During the 7th century, much of Japan began to adopt Chinese trends and ideals. Since the Chinese people looked down upon tattoos, Japan saw a similar trend with public opinion. Suddenly, tattoos were considered inappropriate by the upper class and, years later, people began to be punished through tattoos. This continued for generations until tattoos were greatly associated with criminals rather than a decorative art form. Penal tattooing was issued to very serious criminals and would sometimes be placed on obvious areas of the body, such as the forehead. Different regions of Japan adopted various forms of penal tattooing. Sometimes, a person was tattooed for merely being an outcast rather than a hardened criminal. Those people would be easily spotted and prevented from participating with normal community life. By the late 17th century, attitudes toward tattoos changed again in Japan. No longer were tattoos only associated with outcasts and criminals. Instead, people began to appreciate tattoos as art. Large, elaborate designs of animals and landscapes were being used to decorate people. Those who had been punished with tattoos were also covering those markings up with colorful, larger decorations. The public opinion of Asian tattoos has waxed and waned in recent years. This form of body modification has always been most popular with the working class, such as firemen. However, Japanese gang members (known as Yakuza) also adopted tattooing as a part of life. Although many citizens appreciate traditional Japanese tattoos, more conservative Japanese people associate the art with troublesome Yakuza.

edit on 24-3-2013 by mikemck1976 because: Added Link

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Heck Iam so skint at moment If they paid for air travel and somewhere to stay...sign me up

Very probably there will be no problem about place to stay ..

Along the coast or inland ?

Dont' worry Fukushima is open 0-24 for everyone you can pick whatever you want ..

But you can't go you already look the same like people coming from Fukushima ..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Amazing data in those vids! The guy lays it out clear. I don`t know if TEPCO will ever listen to this guy but at least the man is trying. So a girl born in 3/11 would have gotten 40sv bu the time she is 20? That is disturbing that people have to grow up like that.

The thing that gets me is that people in Tokyo have been quick to forget about Fukushima. No one really talks about it much these days. Last year a lot of people were talking about Fukushima but so far in 2013, the mood is moot when the topic comes up. The anti-nuclear crowd needs to do something big so they can get back in the news. The government looks at them like street bums. There is a fight going on between Occupy Tokyo and the city of Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

I always listen what he have to say ..

And I have not seen any untrue or exaggeration, also very useful informing he give to us I only can say thank you ..

fairewinds.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If my Japanese doesn't fail me it says there's a possibility of free meals/lunch, thats pretty cool although the pay is a bit low.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
If my Japanese doesn't fail me it says there's a possibility of free meals/lunch, thats pretty cool although the pay is a bit low.

Maybe it's cool if you go for every meal in Tokyo or even further from Tokyo and come back to work again ..

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
And if women's bodies become inhospitable to new life...

Anyone remember that movie, Children of Men?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks like some sort of variant of the Nigerian Employment scams.

There's no way The Japanese Ministry of Justice will hand out visas for unskilled labour work.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Good luck ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join