It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Been In A Mood...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have and Am today....

Sitting here at work today... yeah... 1 Saturday a month....

But in a really good mood,...

That being said... how's your Saturday going so far ?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I was in a mood this morning when i had to work at 530am in heaps of snow not feeling to great either!. I blasted through the snow with red mist lol. Think thats why i didn't get stuck like most others did!..But now im home and almost calm!. Sat can only get better for me (i hope)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

pretty good actually thanks for asking
just have to get out for groceries since tomorrow its sunday
so what kinda work do u do.and dont u tink u should be ummmm WORKING?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Slow and lazy, I had a full English earlier and I've been watching Katt Williams stand ups in bed all day,

Mood - detached and reflective.

All public transport has come to a halt due to the snow...which actually isn't a lot, but for some reason snow equals the end of the world in the UK aha.

Now time for a cuppa'..

Thanks for asking

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well I'm working in a Southern California call center not intentionally bugging millions of Americans but its my job...so I'm sorry. But other then that my day is great. I'm currently going through a lot of new life changes but when I'm going through a tuff time I just think about Luke Skywalker. He had to battle his dad..and he lost a hand..can't get worse then that..makes what I'm going through look like some sissy $&@t. Hope everyone's day is good. God bless

-seth

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I went grocery shopping with my wee son this morning. Something we have fun doing.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm actually in a very good mood today. I don't know why. No particular reason it should be good vs. bad but even my course work due next week isn't something I mind getting knocked out today. I'm looking forward to it on a couple assignments.

(checks self for fever)

I'm glad to see I'm not the lone nut with a smile. I hate it when that happens.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've had 8 pints of beer today, and have just ordered some Chinese.

No brainer

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well, pain and discomfort is so much the norm for me that I can still be in a good mood regardless. Played some Keno this morning and lost forty bucks while happily humming. Watched a few clips of Pat Condell ( I LOVE this guy!), and took a 4 hour nap. Gotta love Saturdays!

new topics

top topics

join