It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials: Preliminary results show chemical weapons not used in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Now from CNN:

(CNN) -- The United Nations will launch an investigation into Syrian claims that rebels used chemical weapons against its troops, even as U.S. officials told CNN Thursday that initial intelligence reports suggest no such weapons were used.

www.cnn.com...

So this thing starts out with the Syrian government accusing the rebels of using chem weapons, then, the media claimed for a while that the Syrian govt used them against it's own people. Now they claim they weren't used at all....

I'll bet if al qaeda, I mean the cia, I mean the "rebels" claimed the Syrian govt did this, our media wouldn't be saying "it never happened".

I don't buy it.
edit on 21-3-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Funny how the story takes an expected and immediate turn when it's the people that the US is funding being accused of using the chemical weapons. It would be front page all day every day if they could somehow pin it on the Syrian government however.
edit on 3/21/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Funny how the story takes an expected and immediate turn when it's the people that the US is funding being accused of using the chemical weapons. It would be front page all day every day if they could somehow pin it on the Syrian government however.
edit on 3/21/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Agreed. To me it's blatantly obvious that a media blackout/cover-up is going on.

edit on 21-3-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Being that Obama seems to be the leader of Al Qaeda and the truth seemed to somehow slip threw the cracks, here we go, the UN steps in and says no evidence they were used?

Funny how when the FSA led by Al Qaeda commit a war crime and the globalist propaganda machine steps in to cover it up........

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, to be fair.. with all the camera's and phones in Syria giving us daily updates of the carnage, I'm pretty sure we'd have seen a few camera phone movies of people suffocating and spluttering around by now...

Maybe its a dry run to gauge reaction before the real deal?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Who really knows tbh, all I know is I don't trust our media even a little bit anymore. Pretty sad.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In other news, here's another story that just changed. Now they are saying the recent hack job on SK wasn't from China:

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- The suspected cyberattack that struck South Korean banks and media companies this week didn't originate from a Chinese IP address, South Korean officials said Friday, contradicting their previous claim.

South Korea says hacking not from Chinese address

It's like all these "officials" get together in a room while we all sleep and decide what stories to change cause they keep messing it up.

edit on 22-3-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

join