It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! MSM has joined the propaganda band wagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This is actually pretty funny bekod.

So what you are saying is that the "words" you feel nobody is reading on the photo blog in the OP is being stated by western MSM?

Please re-read your "words" you quoted, and you will see that the NBC story is actually quoting KCNA, north Koreas state run news agency.

and thus will be "So why don't we do it first before DPRK does"

You realise this was actually north Korea saying that America is going to do a pre-emptive strike, so unless I missed it, could you please source the MSM article you feel is saying that the west should do a pre-emtive strike?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
reply to post by bekod

MSNBC has been the leader of propaganda for the Left for many years. They have been caught editing for a political agenda more than any other news outlet. Wake up!

When it comes to political editing, I believe that fox news stills hold the record for that. That is their claim to fame.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Are people really arguing over which network is worse as far as propaganda goes?

And therein lies the real problem. Even the people that see it for what it is still play the "but they're WORSE" game...all the while missing out on the point.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I wan´t one of those black jackets the tank crew´s got. Those are damn fine.
reply to post by Nettlas

You don't want those jackets, they burn to easy, seen them ablaze before not a pretty sight, have to laugh they are showing propaganda pictures that show there old and worn out crap of a military, for example there tanks are T-55's and about the only thing new are the ak47 and they look fake.

Propaganda not really just showing there yard sale crap

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
quoted from the very first picture, "A picture released by the North Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on March 20, 2013 along with a statement saying that the North Korean army is completely ready to fight against South Korea and the United States. " so are u saying north korea did not release that picture?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So to sum up the OP and the thread as a whole; the msm is a propaganda machine BECAUSE is quoted an official NK news release? And we get the all to familiar: this channel is SO bias, oh yeah, well YOUR channel is even more bias.

Does that about cover it again for the 1000th time?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

hehe okay...Well Im not planning on setting it on fire

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It shocks me as to how many have been "dumbed down" as not to see the meaning of my post. Here one last time, read it slowly

By Ian Johnston, Staff Writer, NBC News

Kim Jong Un said on Wednesday that North Korea would attack U.S. military bases in the Pacific in addition to South Korea if its "enemies … make even the slightest movement," according to the North’s official KCNA news agency.

The North also hit out over deployment of a U.S. B-52 bomber to South Korea, warning of "all-out action" — the latest of a series of threats issued by Pyongyang.

KCNA news agency said, in its usual flowery rhetoric, that the presence of the bomber showed the U.S. was preparing for "a pre-emptive nuclear strike," echoing its own earlier threat to do that. Read the full story.
as i said, the MSM is now in the act of propaganda, thank god the rest of us can see that or the B52's would be dropping bombs by now. We have waking up MSM we are not under the Bush Chaney spell, good luck stirring to pot to make us the US feel as if we should go to war one more time, did i read that in any reply? or something along them lines?, No not once, it proves my point, MSM has done its best to dumb you down and it has.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Dear bekod,

As you have pointed out twice, I am one of the "dumbed down." The only conclusion I can reach from your posts is that you object to the reporting of North Korea's words and actions because they will frighten us and make us more likely to go to war.

I suppose that you also object to printing Ahmadinejad's words, and statements from Iran, for an identical reason. What should the American press be allowed to print?

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join