It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect my Personal space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well, yeah, that all makes sense now. But after six beers and a few rounds of shots all that I know is dude's got a 'tude.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

It's not like I go around Tesco's punching people out.

I made a stand,according the shops rules, asked for the manager (too scared/busy to get involved) and got attacked by a pompous idiot that thought he had a right that wasn't there, and wasn't used to being told no,
so I defended myself .

Hardly arrogant

edit on 17/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just do the funky chicken dance. People will either avoid you or take a crack in the ribs from your fancy dance moves.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Advantage

Well, yeah, that all makes sense now. But after six beers and a few rounds of shots all that I know is dude's got a 'tude.

Ahem... thats why I dont drink anymore... particularly around other human beings or sharp objects...or anything with a motor. Every time Id get roaring drunk Id want to fight and drive. Invade your space? Ill invade your front yard sucka... cause a little bourbon and Im a stunt driver. My spedometer in my current car goes up to 160.. if I drink, Ill test that lying thing.

Now, Im just a lowly cash bail holder and designated driver...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.

Next weekend i will do a live test with some of your tips.

I currently dont have enough time to adress each post individual , maybe tonight when i am home from work.

TheGreazel.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The low self-esteem is what's working against you. In environments like bars, the way one carries oneself is most of the battle. Stand tall, make eye contact, and feel confident. That will keep most of the unwanted trespasses down to a minimum

Heff's got it right on the money. Use that advice, along with your 6' frame and muscles...and even drunkards are going to think twice about invading your personal space.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
double post (for some reason)
edit on 18-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join