It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Visit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi guys. I'm back with another story about an angel visit this evening I had with my little boy.

Like the previous visits I've written about in this forum I have no proof to offer you other then what I am going to write. Take it or leave.

Tonight my son and I visited a box store to pick up some groceries and to size up his first bike which will be an easter present for him. We had already made one visit to the bike department and we had came back to look again at the bikes as I was sure if a 12 inch bike was going to be to small for him. Xander was in sitting in the front of the cart as I looked at the various bikes. I was probably about 10 feet away pulling a bike from the rack, Xander had gotten excited and stood up in the cart which started to roll backwards. Before I could put the bike down and move to stop the cart, it was stopped by a young man, who looked to be in his early twenties, about 6 feet tall blonde hair, dressed in jeans and a tshirt. (Prior to this the isle had been empty).

As I looked at him he smiled at me and said its ok,and picked my son up out of the cart and carried him over to the bike I had pulled from the rack and sat him down on it. My son is at the age were he will shy away from strangers and not let someone he doesn't know pick him up. He just smiled at this guy as he sat him down on the bike. He then proceeded to show him how to peddle it. As I watched this he looked back up at me and smiled and told me what a good little boy he was. They came back up to were I stood, he smiled at Xander said goodbye, walked up to the end of the isle looked back at us while Xander waved at him and told him "buh bye" he turned the corner and was gone. I was struck right away with how odd the whole thing was this guy showing up stopping the cart, picking my son up with no fear of any reprisal from me or Xander showing him no fear. Like he knew him.

I put Xander back in the cart and we spent the next 30 mins wandering around this store looking for him, never did see him. We got out to the truck and I texted his mom about the experience, she asked me if had asked our son who it was? which I had. I asked him if he knew this guy and he smiled and said yes, it was his friend Jay. My thought is this was his Guardian angel making sure when the cart moved he didn't fall.

edit on 15-3-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if it indeed was.

The impeccable timing of the young "man", combined with his actions and reaction from Xander, should be proof enough for you.

Not even to mention your faith in the existence of these beings.

Bless.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight

The impeccable timing of the young "man", combined with his actions and reaction from Xander, should be proof enough for you.

Bless.

I agree. I think people are seeing more and more interactions with these beings due to just how crappy the world as a whole is becoming.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Bless.

I agree. I think people are seeing more and more interactions with these beings due to just how crappy the world as a whole is becoming.

I believe you are right. The state of the world is causing supernatural forces to start acting out. i wish i was as lucky as you to have seen my guardian angel. did he look human, or did he have a certain trait that lead you to believe that he wasn't?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Theavenger37

This is not my first experience. This would be experience number 4. I've written about the past encounters in this very forum. What leads me to suspect it was how the isle was empty then he was right there and my little boy's willingness to allow himself to be picked up and sat on the bike by him. When I asked my son if he knew him he said he did.
edit on 17-3-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here is the link to the previous thread about the other visits

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
First of all some random stranger would not be picking my child up out of the cart. He'd be told he better not try it and told to leave

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
First of all some random stranger would not be picking my child up out of the cart. He'd be told he better not try it and told to leave

I agree, which would be my normal course of action, but I didn't for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well that wasn't a smart decision on your part.If this really did happen who knows what could have possibly been going through persons mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
Well that wasn't a smart decision on your part.If this really did happen who knows what could have possibly been going through persons mind.

Well, nothing happened. I had no reason to fear this person. Like I said out the outset take it for what it is or don't. I didn't post this to debate or argue about allowing this stranger to pick my son up and sit him on this bike.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Well, it sounds like he kept your son from being hurt, and the fact that your son wasn't afraid is a good sign. I would talk to the child about his friend, and see what else he says. In general, the idea of an "imaginary" friend would be creepy, and such stories often go bad, but in this case, it seems to be different.

There was a time I think a couple of angels came to help me. Can't prove it, but the circumstances were unusual. I was driving, with the kids (teen, small child, and baby) down a VERY busy road, in rush hour. The alternator on the car totally died, leaving us immobile, very close to an intersection. I turned the flashers on, and waited for some help, unable to push the car (WAY too heavy), and really unable to get out safely, because of the heavy traffic. Well, we sat there for a good 10-15 minutes, with people honking horns and being impatient, as though I had any control over the car being there. I didn't have a cell phone at the time (though this DID help me convince my husband I needed one!), and was really starting to worry. Well, out of nowhere, these two BIG guys showed up. I am talking muscles that would make a wrestler jealous. BIG guys, that I never saw until they were right there. One black, one white. Well, they were able, like it was a Matchbox, to push the car into a nearby parking lot. All smiles and helpful. I was VERY grateful, and intended to offer to buy them a cold drink, since the day was really pretty hot. However, we were barely in the lot, in a space, before they were just GONE. We didn't see them walk away, and actually looked up and down the street, and around the corner. No sign of them anywhere. I can't help but think God sent some help, when none of the people around offered any. The experience was pretty cool.

You didn't mention if you got any sort of "vibe" from the guy. I would guess any you did was good, considering the story, and how he was with your son. S&F, and thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well I knew right away this wasn't an ordinary stranger if that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think it is very sad that a nice human being must be an angel.

Can´t it just be a nice fellow human? They exist as well.

Not saying that I do not believe in angels. I would SINCERELY HOPE though, that they spend their time with people in actual need though. If we have angels to help us pick out bikes, then I guess we don´t need them at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I am happy for you and your son, but I can't help but feel sadness for all the little ones out there who don't seem to have a guardian angel. Those who suffer horribly with diseases, like cancer -- and who are beaten, starving and abused. Where are their guardian angels?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

That is something i have often wondered too.Every child should be protected,every single one.OP i am very,very happy for you+your little guy,that your son was saved from a nasty fall,that could have been very injurious and painful,i'm a mom too.I just wish with all my heart and soul that no child ever had to suffer,without some one or someThing intervening.

join